3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Alayna A.
Alayna A.
Mesa, AZ
For the longest time my benefit gimme brows was my HOLY GRAIL until I found essence make me brow! Only difference I see between them is that the Essence colors come in cooler tones than the benefit. I would recommend this to anyone on a budget!
Priscilla T.
Priscilla T.
This is really good eyebrow gel! It keeps them in place all day and does not smudge or flake. It adds color and helps them appear fuller and thicker. I usually just run some through my brows and I'm out the door. Quick and easy. I found mine in target. I would buy again!
Sabina A.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Wow this little bad boy is such an amazing dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. Its only $3 compared to $24! That's insane especially since they work almost identical. This really keeps the brow in place and adds  a little color. I just wish Essence would make a black color because even though number 02 is the darkest color, it shows up a little too light on my eyebrows at times.
Makaye S.
Makaye S.
Cushing, ME
I love this eyebrow gel. I hadn't tried anything like this product and it is awesome. It keeps my eyebrows in place all day and it helps with the color. It also has little fibers to fill in the eyebrows. I have heard this is a dupe for a benefit product at a much cheaper price. I got mine at target.
Susan Marie V.
Susan Marie V.
Santa Monica, CA
I used this for quite a while now and I definitely go back to it when I want a really natural look or take my brows on top of another product. I like how it keeps my brows in place and how naturally more bushy my brows look when I don't wear any other product under it
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is a great brow mascara, that is on the affordable side. I have never used a brow mascara before, but was impressed with how great this one works. It only takes a little bit, and will not make your brows stiff. It fills them in so nicely, and looks natural. The wand is a great size and this product will keep yours brows in place. I highly recommend for anyone on a budget.
Momo M.
Momo M.
I was seriously stunned at how well this works for the price. I thinks 2 bucks and it really tames and shapes your brows while adding volume to them. I love that the brush is tiny and makes is easy to apply. I recommend this to everyone. I will be repurchasing in the future. One note is that the first 5 times I used it it was really wet but it dried out to a perfect consistency quickly.
Mollee W.
Mollee W.
Love love love. I love benefit but can't afford it all the time. This stuff feels and looks so similar to higher end eyebrow mascaras. I felt like there was a learning curve as it's more liquidy than some but overall gives me a great full brow. Lucky I'm brunette as those are the only two shades.
Lora S.
Lora S.
My new favorite brow product! I have darker brows with long hair, but still have some sparse areas due to how the hair lays. I love this product to cover those areas, and thicken them up a bit. It has a smaller brush, so it's easy to control the amount of product. The formula is a little more wet than I would like (vs NYX which is drier), but I love that they offer a softer brown color. Sometimes if I fill my brows with a pencil, it can look too harsh, so I like to brush this on for a softer look. Plus, you can't beat the price point!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Greenfield, MA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is a really great and super inexpensive dupe for Benefit's product. I totally suggest trying it! I only use a little bit, because I don't want much pigment off of it. I use it mostly for the gel effect as I use pomade. But you can achieve a more natural looking brow by just using this product! It's great and it lasts all day. Did I mention it's super inexpensive?!?!?!
Bry T.
Simi Valley , CA
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.