BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Alexis c.
Leesville, LA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Yall!!!!!! Holy grail!! Gotta keep the girls in place! The color is amazing. The gel isn't to hard. Long lasting! If your on the go just need some color and the brows just to stay in place this it!!! It's amazing for the price it's only 3$ essence doesn't disappoint!
Miranda B.
Findlay , OH
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is a great dupe of the benefit gimme brow! The blonde color is perfect and for $2.99 you really can't go wrong. I use this as a brow topper after I've filled them in and it works wonders! Would recommend this to anyone!
Mary G.
Chicago, Il
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It's very affordable! It's not as pigmented as I thought it would be knowing it's brown. I like the texture, it's not heavy or sticky. It keeps my brows in tact. I would try other brands and maybe compare them in near future.
Rehana R.
randolph, MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Must have for that "bushy, feathery, Cara Delevingne" brow. For $3 this product out performs much pricier alternatives, including the cult classic Benefit Gimme Brow. Amazing quality at an unbelievable price. Go get it!!!
Kaitlyn C.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is a great eyebrow gel, especially for the price. I use it to set my brows after I've filled them in and it makes them look more natural. Although, I like to go lighter than my actual eyebrow color and use the blonde color.
Marissa T.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This product changed my life! I was looking for a hack and this is it. I love this brand, as I was paying a lot more other brands and I see no difference except a big price cut. Definitely try it out, it's worth a shot!
Kristina A.
Santa Paula
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This didn’t do anything for me. I have naturally thick brows so I was looking for something to fill them in a bit but I felt like this did not do anything at all and the color was kinda ashy. At least it wasn’t pricey
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I picked this up at Ulta for only $3 and this is my go to brow product now, especially when I'm in a hurry and don't have time for pomade. This stuff fills in my brows and makes them look great without over doing it!
Greta D.
Charlotte
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
The brow gel is super pigmented, the brush is a bit too small but that's just because i have thicker brows, but it makes me look like I spent way more time on my brows when in reality I just poped some brow gel in !
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is my all time favorite brow gel! It’s pretty much a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow but so much more affordable. The color in this one is also a little better for me so I prefer it for that reason as well.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.