BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2005)
Buy on ULTA
Sarah O.
Arlington Hts, IL
Its an amazing dupe to the benefit gimme brow. Only a couple dollars, it's totally worth the price. The small brush makes it easy to use and can be found at Ulta. There are colors for everyones eye color. I'll defiantly keep repurchasing it. go check it out.
Courtney M.
This is my holy grail eyebrow gel! I use the color "soft browny brows" and it's the perfect taupe-y shade. The little fibers adhere nicely to my brows and fill them in perfectly. I use this gel everyday without fail. I think it's about $3 as well, so I have absolutely no complaints. My brows stay put all day!
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
What a great value. This is a great dupe for the benefit give me brow. It's not quite as nice as the benefit one but it really does a great job considering the price point if you were on a budget go out for this product.
Emely A.
I love this brow gel for! It has great pigmentation. It doesn't leave my brow hairs feeling hard nor tacky. The price of this item is great! It's incredibly affordable! That's what I love most about it. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this product.
Lisa Z.
I recently purchased this product and I'm in love with it. I use it after I'm done filling in my eyebrows. I try to take off as much excess product as I can into the container so that I don't apply too much. It is a very inexpensive product and works great.
Ranysha O.
This is such an awesome product! Easy to use and a quick fix for your eyebrows! I have pretty full brows, but I do have some sparse areas so I love to use this to just fill in those spots. It makes my brows look really nice and naturally full! Love this and will forever repurchase (especially since it is so cheap!). You might not like this if you have thinner brows and need to fill them in a lot as this is a product that won't do the job, but you could use brow powder then this and you'll be good!
Hannah T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I have naturally red hair and naturally very light colored brows. I've found that this gel works wonders on my light colored brows-making it look like I actually have some. I love how affordable this product is, especially considering the quality is AMAZING for $3. I keep about 4 of these at a time in my make up bag. 100% recommend.
Rebecca V.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I love this product! The color isn't totally pigmented, so u may want to fill them in first. This would make a good lash primer in my opinion as well. I bought this product about 4 months ago and am still using the same tube.i love the aplicaror its small enough to get in there and coat them as well. The color soft browny brows is good on almost all hair tones I'm brunette and it works fine on me.
Tiffany L.
Boston , MA
Great mascara gel, but if you're looking for one that tints your eyebrows if you have color treated hair, it won't help you in that respect! But it does add a bit of color and makes it look a bit fuller, but don't expect a dramatic change in your eyebrows!
Michelle H.
I love this product and its awesome affordable price. Perfect for those lazy, don't wanna do my makeup days (which is like everyday for me) or who doesn't really wear makeup on a daily basis (also me). Most of my days I just put on a little BB cream and just this or use it after I have filled my brows. I will definitely buy this again
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.