BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?4 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Alejandra M.
I bought this when everyone was raving about how great this product was and I needed to see it for myself. I tried their darkest shade because I have really dark brows and even though it was still a little bit too light for me, it did keep my eyebrow hairs in place and it made them look very nice and it wore well throughout the day. I've always had one stubborn eyebrow hair that never likes to be tamed and this did a great job at keeping it in place. It's also very cheap and such good quality for it being so cheap. Highly recommend!
Jasmin N.
I usually use Brow Benefit Eyebrow Gel Mascara "Gimme Brow" and have loved the product. My friend recommended I try this affordable alternative from Essence. Usually I believe the more you spend the better the quality. However this product may be better than the brow benefit gel mascara. The brush is not as good of quality but the solution is much more pigmented and holds my crazy eyebrow hairs better than the Gimme Brow.
Cindy H.
This will forever be my HG! I have fine eyebrow hairs and a simple swipe of Make Me Brow through them instantly makes them look thicker and fuller. That is enough for my no make up make up days, but I generally fill them in and then swipe Make Me Brow for a more put together look. You can't go wrong with the price! I use browny brows for my dark brown/black eyebrows and it looks great!
Kayla G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I purchased this to see how I liked it before ordering Glossier's Boy Brow, hoping it may be a cheaper dupe. I was disappointed. The color was nice, but it was difficult to apply without putting on too much product. Almost every time I used it there would be uneven streaks of product that I would have to blend out. Soon after using this I bit the bullet and ordered from Glossier, and I feel that this also doesn't keep my brows as structured as Boy Brow does. The price is great, but even so I will not be purchasing again.
Holly S.
Perfect for taming my brows after I fill them in. Has small fibers to add a hair like affect. Can be used by itself for a more natural looking brow or for a finishing touch to set your brows. This gel is only a couple of bucks at ulta. I've heard it's a dupe for benefit's gimme brow but I haven't tried it.
Lora S.
My new favorite brow product! I have darker brows with long hair, but still have some sparse areas due to how the hair lays. I love this product to cover those areas, and thicken them up a bit. It has a smaller brush, so it's easy to control the amount of product. The formula is a little more wet than I would like (vs NYX which is drier), but I love that they offer a softer brown color. Sometimes if I fill my brows with a pencil, it can look too harsh, so I like to brush this on for a softer look. Plus, you can't beat the price point!
Grace G.
Dakota Dunes
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I really enjoyed this product. I usually fill in my brows with a brow pencil, but on days when I am in a rush I run this through my brows to tint them. I like this because it doesn't make my brows look drawn on or fake, it looks really natural. I would recommend this product to you if you don't always have time to sit there and fill in your brows every morning or if you just don't feel like putting in a ton of effort into them.
Victoria F.
Capac, MI
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This. Is. AWESOME! The color is perfect and application is easy. The tube is small and easy to carry around and store. However, I could not find it at everyday stores so I had to order it online through the Essence website. Had there not been free shipping, I would not have ordered it since the shipping would have outweighed the $3 cost of the tube of gel. It's also hard to get ONLY on the hair and to avoid getting it on your skin. But since the formula is soft and mousse-like, it's easy to wipe off.
Blanca F.
Nuevo, CA
Love this stuff. It Works as well as the higher end brands and is super affordable for every budget. It comes in 3 shades so its pretty easy to find one to match, even for beginners. I was given advice on how to apply it so it looks more natural, so I will pass it on lol. Start from the end of your eyebrows and brush it inwards towards the front of your brow. That way all the fibers don't stick just to the front of your brows and look dark and unnatural. I use a gel to set my brows after and I'm good to go.
Caitlyn G.
This is a great brow mascara. On a day to day basis the only thing I put in my brows is a gel/mascara because they're fairly thick as is and I just want to fill in a little sparseness and keep them in place. This product does a great job at both since it has fibers in it. I just wish it had more than 2 shades. The dark is a little too dark and the light is too light for me. I used this after using the Glossier Boy Brow for a while, and I'd honestly never go back to the Boy Brow after using this.
Candela L.
I saw some youtubers saying that this product might be compared to benefit brow products, is that true? Because there's a big price diference...
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Does this get clumpy at all??
Taylor U.
Newnan, GA
I've been looking for an easy way to fill in my brows instead of powder and a pencil. Does this really work and make brows fuller ??
Aeron M.
Where can I buy this in Canada? I haven't seen it around.
Mégane B.
Montreal, QC
How many shades do they have?