BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Katie G.
Katie G.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This stuff is amazing both in quality and in price (SO CHEAP). I love that this is a significantly more affordable and cruelty free dupe for Benefit Gimme brow. It is very easy to use and makes brows look fuller while still keeping them nice and natural. It is easy to pair with some pencil to create dramatic power brows if that's what you're going for. I absolutely love this stuff and will continue to buy it for forever.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Ever since Gimme Brow was released, it was my go to brow product. But there was one month where I ran out and couldn't afford it, so I began googling dupes for it and Make Me Brow kept popping up everywhere, so I decided to give it a shot. I am so glad that I did because it's inexpensive, does such a good job making my brows pop, and it has great staying power. Make Me Brow is definitely my new go to. I'm not sure if I'll ever go back to Gimme Brow because Make Me Brow does such a good job
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
All in all, the Essence Make Me Brow is a good product. I wish it was a little less goopy, had more fibers, and had more readily available shades to choose from. That being said, I enjoy using it as a quick one step tint as well as a finished touch when I do my brows. I'd recommend for anyone who likes to fill in just the sparse spaces of their brows and then blend everything together with one perfect on the go product.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Bentonville, AR
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I've replaced my Anastasia with this because I hate paying $20+ for brow gel. Although you don't get much product, you don't really need much. It makes the brow hairs kind of hard like the Anastasia, which I like. The coloring isn't super pigmented, but I like to use it over my pencil so it's not a big deal for me. I've gotten about 5 compliments this week about how natural my brows look so I will definitely be keeping this stocked in my collection.
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Everett
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It’s funny because one of my good friends actually showed me this product and her exact words were that it was exactly like the benefit one and how similar they were and that she actually had preferred this brand, Essence, over Benefits’s. So naturally, I of course, had to try this out for myself and see what all the hype was about, and sure enough!- it was an amazing dupe!! I use this everyday. I promise anyone who tries this, you’re going to love it...IF you love Benefits.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I have a love hate relationship with this product. It does absolutely nothing for precision or setting ability, but it does add a good amount of pigment and it is very wearable for those no makeup days, so I usually keep one of these around my vanity or in my purse for quick application. You cannot beat the price with this brand, and somethings with such a cheap tag on them are going to be hit or miss.
Kira D.
Kira D.
Carlsbad, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this product almost every day for my eyebrows. Sometimes I use it with an eyebrow pencil or pomade and sometimes I just use it by itself. This product can definitely just be used by itself because it fills in my brows a little bit as well as setting them in place. If your brows are don't have much hair, I wouldn't recommend using this product by itself, but with a pencil or something to fill your brows in to give it some sort of foundation and then use this gel on top.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Browny Brows 02
If rating this product solely on the fact of its ability to hold the brows in place, it deserves 5 stars. However, I think this product can lack pigmentation after only a short period of time. I have eyebrows that don't need a lot of product, they are dark enough as it is, so a gel is really all that I need, but sometimes having that extra color really helps add to the look. It could use a little more color pay off, but it will definitely hold your brows in place.
J J.
J J.
I love this brow gel. I've tried the benefit version, but I like this one better. First off, it's wayyyy cheaper. But I really like the lightest color for my brows and I have strawberry blonde hair. It look good. It lasts all day and keeps my brows in place. I would repurchase it and recommend it to anyone who wants a more natural brow look.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Allen Park, MI
This product is awesome, especially for its price. Makes filling eyebrows quick and easy. I love the elizabeth mott brow mascara but ran out, went to ulta and bought this and its almost just as good as the high end stuff. Only reason I'm not giving it 5 star's is because the formula has a hint too much water making it not even when applying. Good thing is, you just need to apply a second coat and youre all set.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.