3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
I love this stuff! I tried some high end ones and some other comparable in price ones and this ones turned out to be my favorite. I don't go all out on my brows and this is just enough to add a little umph needed. Plus note it lasts all day, haven't had to worry about it caking or crumbling up and falling off!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This stuff is amazing both in quality and in price (SO CHEAP). I love that this is a significantly more affordable and cruelty free dupe for Benefit Gimme brow. It is very easy to use and makes brows look fuller while still keeping them nice and natural. It is easy to pair with some pencil to create dramatic power brows if that's what you're going for. I absolutely love this stuff and will continue to buy it for forever.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Bentonville, AR
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I've replaced my Anastasia with this because I hate paying $20+ for brow gel. Although you don't get much product, you don't really need much. It makes the brow hairs kind of hard like the Anastasia, which I like. The coloring isn't super pigmented, but I like to use it over my pencil so it's not a big deal for me. I've gotten about 5 compliments this week about how natural my brows look so I will definitely be keeping this stocked in my collection.
Kira D.
Kira D.
Carlsbad, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this product almost every day for my eyebrows. Sometimes I use it with an eyebrow pencil or pomade and sometimes I just use it by itself. This product can definitely just be used by itself because it fills in my brows a little bit as well as setting them in place. If your brows are don't have much hair, I wouldn't recommend using this product by itself, but with a pencil or something to fill your brows in to give it some sort of foundation and then use this gel on top.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Browny Brows 02
If rating this product solely on the fact of its ability to hold the brows in place, it deserves 5 stars. However, I think this product can lack pigmentation after only a short period of time. I have eyebrows that don't need a lot of product, they are dark enough as it is, so a gel is really all that I need, but sometimes having that extra color really helps add to the look. It could use a little more color pay off, but it will definitely hold your brows in place.
J J.
J J.
I love this brow gel. I've tried the benefit version, but I like this one better. First off, it's wayyyy cheaper. But I really like the lightest color for my brows and I have strawberry blonde hair. It look good. It lasts all day and keeps my brows in place. I would repurchase it and recommend it to anyone who wants a more natural brow look.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Allen Park, MI
This product is awesome, especially for its price. Makes filling eyebrows quick and easy. I love the elizabeth mott brow mascara but ran out, went to ulta and bought this and its almost just as good as the high end stuff. Only reason I'm not giving it 5 star's is because the formula has a hint too much water making it not even when applying. Good thing is, you just need to apply a second coat and youre all set.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
Love this product. I bought a mini version of the kabrow first then this and I wish I would have only bought this one. It's amazing and so much cheaper. It does have a ash undertone where the kabrow is warmer but for the price you can work with a bit of ash! $2.99 and essence is usually buy one get one half off at ulta! Check it out. My new favorite brow gel
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
I was using ABH dipbrow pomade for a while till I got into the hype of pencil and colored gel for the eyebrows. I think this is a dupe for the Benefit Give me Brow. It works wonders. If you have a thick full eyebrow like mine, shaping them with this is so effortless. Totally recommend it.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I love this product! The color isn't totally pigmented, so u may want to fill them in first. This would make a good lash primer in my opinion as well. I bought this product about 4 months ago and am still using the same tube.i love the aplicaror its small enough to get in there and coat them as well. The color soft browny brows is good on almost all hair tones I'm brunette and it works fine on me.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.