BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Fatima V.
Always wanted to try eyebrow gel but I felt like they filled in your eyebrows too much making them look unnatural. This product on the other hand fill them in just enough leaving behind a natural filled look . Can't beat the price either. Love it.
Faith P.
Yesssssss. This brow mascara is soo good. Holds my brows in place all day and gives them a nice tint. Be careful of the tip of the wand though because product can build up there, leaving a big mess on your face!
Elisabeth C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
DUPE ALERT. definitely a dupe for benefit give me brow. I haven't used the benefit one since I've used this. Long lasting and worth the $2 (lol) I love this stuff and own Like 3 at the moment. I keep one in my purse, my room, and my car.
Makayla E.
Twin Falls, ID
I love this product! It has been my everyday go to eyebrow gel and way faster then any powder I use. It can get alittle messy when putting it on but wipes off easily with no mess. It goes well and blends in great with my eyebrows.
Valerie B.
Zimmerman, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This handy little product is not only inexpensive but a brow powerhouse. $2.99 available at Ulta, it separates hairs and creates a simple shape with the mini mascara-like wand. Just brush through brows and go. I use the lightest color since I have blonde hair, it's not too red, it's just right.
Stephanie Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like a lot of people, I used to use the Benefit Gimme Brow which was over $20, this is $2.99 and does the same thing. I don't notice a difference at all. I buy mine at ULTA. Great price and even better product.
Arron H.
For someone with thick, full eyebrows this would work great... or for someone just starting to dill in their eyebrows. I used this, but found the nyx version a lot better of a product because it blended better.
Daniela C.
San juan, TX
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I like to use this as like a setting product after i apply my eyebrows with a powder formula.. it makes it last longer and although it doesnt seem to add more volume with the fibers i also dont have an issue with them, it doesnt flake or drie up hard like the Anastasia Beverly hills ones.
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This brow gel has stuck with me for years. I'm proudly a repeat user because I've fallen in love with how it makes my brows look and it sets my brows in a soft and subtle. Essence has been one of my favorite brands for a very long time and has been a reliable and constant quality brand for me.
Amandria G.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not good for people with sparse eyebrows that want an intense look. It's good if you are without anything else and want a little something to add to your eyebrows or you're makeup free and just want to darken your brows a bit, but definitely not good if you're trying to go all out!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.