BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (2020)
Buy on ULTA
Emilee P.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This product does an amazing job at taming a filling my brows. I have hazel eyes and this shade really helps to compliment them. The mascara type applicator is great for combing out your prows as you apply. And although this applicator works well for my thicker brows it may prove difficult to apply for someone with thinner brows do to the length of the wand. Would purchase again
Jess J.
Gets the job done. Picked this up online @ forever21. My eye color is dark brown and this matches perfectly. There is slight room for improvement in the effect that when this product is paired with other brow products, essence tends to flake. I would buy again but only now knowing this is an effective product on ITS own.
arielle m.
Rialto , CA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Browny Brows 02 more...
Really love this brow gel, I pave use it ol one typo give my brows a more natural filled in look, and I've also use it with powder to give my brows a really full defined look, it's nice cause it has little fibers in it that help fill in your brows even more, super affordable and effective , I've purchased this about three times now and will continue to purchase it in the future
Emily M.
Spartanburg, SC
This stuff is awesome. It's good for when I don't want a super defined brow but just want to make sure it actually looks like I have eyebrows. I also use it in conjunction with a brow pencil and powder when I want to go all out!
Divine Adalin ❤.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
ITs the second brow gel ive ever used and its amazing. it has a tint, keeps my brows in place, and it has little fibers that make my brows look fuller, which mama needs because she gots hella thin brows. my brows come out so natural, and its really easy to apply. i would buy this over and over, especially because its $3
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
This is great for adding volume and thickness to any brows. I use. This over my pomade for a fuller brow, is great for an everyday look. It's affordable and long lasting. The packaging is cute, I love it, I'd recommend it and buy again.
Ankita P.
I decided to try this product because it was cheap and it has great reviews. I thought it was pretty good for the price. I wish there were more colors to choose from. I ended up getting the darkest brown, but I feel like that was still a bit too light for my complexion. Overall it's good, it hols wells and applies easily.
This brow gel is a must have in my daily routine! I have light brows which are both tamed and enhanced just enough with the tiny fibers in this Essence Brow Gel. I use the lightest color and it doesn't look obvious but gives me just that little bit of definition I need. I love the teeny-tiny brush too. I am in my fourth tube and will continue to buy as long as I can.
Leigh Ann P.
For $2.99 you cannot beat this product! This is a great brow gel that holds my brows in place all day. I love that the wand is tiny so its easier to coat my thin brows. This product iny opinion is an exact dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The only down side to this product is it only comes in 2 shades, blonde and brown.
Taylor H.
Madison, WI
I love this eyebrow gel! I use it daily, and have found that it performs perfectly on its own as well as with an eyebrow pencil. I just run it through my brows until I get the intensity I want. I prefer this to all of the other drugstore brow gels. I have repurchased this many times and intend to continue in the future.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.