BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Chelsea W.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this product. I believe this is a true dupe 4 benefits of gimme brow. I used to love the benefit one but the price was just to much for me. I really like this one and for the price I can not compalin. I'm am on my 3 tube of it and i will always be repurchasing it.
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is a little too dark for my brows. It makes it look unnatural and hard to blend. Even if I'm doing a minimal make up look I always try to do my browns since it makes such a huge difference. I'm going to use a brow mascara I'd much rather use Benefit Gimme Brows
Mariuh S.
Lowell, AR
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This stuff is PERFECT for natural days when I want to darken and thicken my brows without fully having to fill them in. The fibers are genious in giving me "thicker" brows! Definitely a dupe for the benefit "gimme brow." 100% would buy again... and again and again!
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product is so easy to use and is super inexpensive! This shade matches my eyebrows well and does help make it appear fuller but still natural. This is great for quick, easy everyday makeup especially for school! Love this product and definitely recommend (:
Soraida H.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I was using Glossier Boy Brow for a while but I wanted to try something new as I was running out. This was only $3 and it's about the same size. Brush is small like Glossier's and the color goes on nice and evenly. I already have dark brows so this just tided them up a little. Good value, would recommend.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I’m so sad this product didn’t work for me! I have dirty blonde hair and got the lightest shade they have. There was literally no pigment/gel to it and it didn’t do anything to my brows. The most it did was keep them in place as my clear brow gel normally does.
Ani G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a tinted brow gel with tiny fibers in it that lends a slightly fuller look to the brows. It's often touted as a dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow; I received a sample of Gimme Brow and it's functionally identical in every way. It's a great product.
Lu A.
Cary
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Good Value, Good Formula! Really is a dupe for Benefit Brow Gel. Helps me soften my ebony brow color, which has always been an insecurity for me. I use this product every day, even if I don't wear any other makeup! Bought at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada!
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I like this brow gel, it stays put and doesn’t smudge , my eyebrows actually feel hydrated and the color match’s my eyebrows perfectly doesn’t look like I’m wearing tacky product and keeps my eyebrows in place , very affordable and would definitely recommend it
nadia s.
atlanta
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this product right after I lightly fill in my brows with a pencil and it really ties the entire look together. It makes my eyebrows look more thick and really gives off that messy but polished brow look that most people are striving for nowadays.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.