3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I absolutely adore this product for my brows. Usually I will fill them in and then I will go over them with this gel. I don't feel like it's sets all my eyebrow in place but it does set the majority. It also adds a tint of color that I think really compliments my darker hair. (It has three shades to choose from. I have the darkest). The spoolie on the end is super tiny and I do feel like it can be a little hard to use but I always get great results using it and it's super cheap.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I have white hair, porcelain skin and blonde eyebrows. When I do s full face of make up, even after filling in my brows, this makes my brows look more defined and fuller. When I wear no make up burners to look like I have eyebrows, this grabs the right hairs and adds color too them perfectly! Even though I got brown it's not as dark as you think and works perfectly with my skin tone. I will be buying this for the rest of my life... by the way it's $4.... you're welcome!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I really love this brow gel and I have liked everything I've tried from Essence. I had gimme brow first and decided to pick this up because it was under $3 at Target. Definitely no way I could lose at that price. I have darkish blonde eyebrows and the color looks great. It gives me a fuller look to my brows and locks them into place. I can't stand it when one hair is out of place. This brow gel is also sold at Ulta and on the brands website.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
The brush on this product is a nice length and not overly wide. I am not a fan of the fibers used in this product however. It's not a bad product as the color options are basic and the formula does a good job keeping your swept brows in place and full looking. I personally can't handle the fibers and need several swipes and q-tips for clean up when I use it. The work is equal to the cheap price but I'd rather just do a swipe or two and be done.
Alletse A.
Alletse A.
This is my go to brow gel when I want a tinted formula.
You can see the tiny fibers in it and even though I have sparse brows it works for me because the brush is super small.
The formula is a little wet and seems to take an extra few minutes to dry but it's worth it because it does keep my brows in place.
I know it's made for volume but I don't think I have enough brows to see that effect and I mainly use it to brush my brow hairs into place and keep them there.
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
i received this product in my ipsy bag a lonnnnng time ago and recently decided to give it a try on a day i just wanted to go with a more natural look. i had seen makeup artists use brow mascaras for the natural sheek look and since it was in my drawer i decided to try it out. i'm sooo glad i did! it's so easy to use and applies great. makes my brows look full and the hairs always tamed. can't beat the price for such an amazing product. i would definitely recommend it to others and will continue to purchase it once i run out. will be a must/staple in my must have makeup list.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
I love this stuff! I tried some high end ones and some other comparable in price ones and this ones turned out to be my favorite. I don't go all out on my brows and this is just enough to add a little umph needed. Plus note it lasts all day, haven't had to worry about it caking or crumbling up and falling off!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
All in all, the Essence Make Me Brow is a good product. I wish it was a little less goopy, had more fibers, and had more readily available shades to choose from. That being said, I enjoy using it as a quick one step tint as well as a finished touch when I do my brows. I'd recommend for anyone who likes to fill in just the sparse spaces of their brows and then blend everything together with one perfect on the go product.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This stuff is amazing both in quality and in price (SO CHEAP). I love that this is a significantly more affordable and cruelty free dupe for Benefit Gimme brow. It is very easy to use and makes brows look fuller while still keeping them nice and natural. It is easy to pair with some pencil to create dramatic power brows if that's what you're going for. I absolutely love this stuff and will continue to buy it for forever.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Bentonville, AR
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I've replaced my Anastasia with this because I hate paying $20+ for brow gel. Although you don't get much product, you don't really need much. It makes the brow hairs kind of hard like the Anastasia, which I like. The coloring isn't super pigmented, but I like to use it over my pencil so it's not a big deal for me. I've gotten about 5 compliments this week about how natural my brows look so I will definitely be keeping this stocked in my collection.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.