3 colors available

Buy on Target*
courtnie b.
courtnie b.
Monroe, LA
I had been using Benefits gimme brow for forever, which I like, but it is a little pricey... Found this at Ulta and decided to give it a try since the price was awesome! lol... works just as good, if not better for me! The only thing I would change is the applicator. While it's not as big as most other brands I've tried, it is a bit bigger than the gimme brow applicator. I prefer the smaller one, but for the price, you really can't beat it!!! it's definitely worth giving a try!
heather l.
heather l.
I was on the way to checkout at Walmart and i saw this stuff sitting on an end cap like someone just left it there so i picked it up and it looked neat so i decided to buy it! when i got home i looked at the receipt and noticed it was SUPER affordable under $3 so i tried it and i loved it! the color is really light so i definitely want to buy the next color up but they are always sold out! If you've been wanting to try this deffenitly do beacuse its worth every penny!
lily s.
lily s.
Tampa, FL
I had to go on quite the hunt to find this product in store but when I finally did get my hands on it I grabbed the perfect shade. I've got pretty full brows but I do have some spars areas that need volumizing and filling. Although I've never really ever done my brows much I wanted to buy this too get me started off in the right direction. It's a great product for beginners, the wand is tiny enough for the thinner parts and it distributes the mascara evenly on the hairs. I love this product and at this price, I'll definitely repurchase!
Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Eh. This product is of a very wet consistency. It doesn't hold my brows in place at all. It does tint them a little bit but that's not so important as I already fill my brows in any way. I would say don't waste your money. It's only $2.99 but you can spend that towards a much better brow gel like the NYX one. Not a fan. I do like the small brush but that's about it.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I bought this looking for a good replacement for Glossiers boy brow. Its not an exact dupe, it doesn't have as much gel like consistency, but the wand is a good size, the color is excellent, and it doesn't flake off like other drug store brow mascaras. It meets all my expectations, and I will be purchasing it again. If you're looking for a nice natural brow, but just a little bit MORE (without shelling out 16/18 bucks) I'd recommend this product.
Misty J.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
I really like the way that this gets in a coats every small hair with pigment . I have sparse hair due to medications I am taking for My SLE (Lupus) the fibers are just the added touch to make my eyebrows look full and filled in . I like the price on this product as well. This is a product I would recommend trying especially for the budget price .
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I absolutely adore this product for my brows. Usually I will fill them in and then I will go over them with this gel. I don't feel like it's sets all my eyebrow in place but it does set the majority. It also adds a tint of color that I think really compliments my darker hair. (It has three shades to choose from. I have the darkest). The spoolie on the end is super tiny and I do feel like it can be a little hard to use but I always get great results using it and it's super cheap.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I really love this brow gel and I have liked everything I've tried from Essence. I had gimme brow first and decided to pick this up because it was under $3 at Target. Definitely no way I could lose at that price. I have darkish blonde eyebrows and the color looks great. It gives me a fuller look to my brows and locks them into place. I can't stand it when one hair is out of place. This brow gel is also sold at Ulta and on the brands website.
Alletse A.
Alletse A.
This is my go to brow gel when I want a tinted formula.
You can see the tiny fibers in it and even though I have sparse brows it works for me because the brush is super small.
The formula is a little wet and seems to take an extra few minutes to dry but it's worth it because it does keep my brows in place.
I know it's made for volume but I don't think I have enough brows to see that effect and I mainly use it to brush my brow hairs into place and keep them there.
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
i received this product in my ipsy bag a lonnnnng time ago and recently decided to give it a try on a day i just wanted to go with a more natural look. i had seen makeup artists use brow mascaras for the natural sheek look and since it was in my drawer i decided to try it out. i'm sooo glad i did! it's so easy to use and applies great. makes my brows look full and the hairs always tamed. can't beat the price for such an amazing product. i would definitely recommend it to others and will continue to purchase it once i run out. will be a must/staple in my must have makeup list.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.