BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Kira D.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I use this product almost every day for my eyebrows. Sometimes I use it with an eyebrow pencil or pomade and sometimes I just use it by itself. This product can definitely just be used by itself because it fills in my brows a little bit as well as setting them in place. If your brows are don't have much hair, I wouldn't recommend using this product by itself, but with a pencil or something to fill your brows in to give it some sort of foundation and then use this gel on top.
Sahar P.
Centerton, AR
This stuff is as close to benefit's Gimme Brow as it gets! I have dark brown hair and the dark shade works great! It has the same fiber formula and applies just the right amount of product. It fills in my brows just enough to give a natural look. Plus it keeps my brows in place all day. I always have a tube of this on hand and a back up, in case I run out! It's pretty much goof proof and I love it!
heather l.
I was on the way to checkout at Walmart and i saw this stuff sitting on an end cap like someone just left it there so i picked it up and it looked neat so i decided to buy it! when i got home i looked at the receipt and noticed it was SUPER affordable under $3 so i tried it and i loved it! the color is really light so i definitely want to buy the next color up but they are always sold out! If you've been wanting to try this deffenitly do beacuse its worth every penny!
Kinshasa K.
I'm not usually one he likes brow gel but this definitely changed my eyebrow game. If i don't want to do my eyebrows fully I just use this and it fills in where I need filled in and also is exact in color to make my brows look natural. This stuff is amazing for less that 3 bucks!!
courtnie b.
Monroe, LA
I had been using Benefits gimme brow for forever, which I like, but it is a little pricey... Found this at Ulta and decided to give it a try since the price was awesome! lol... works just as good, if not better for me! The only thing I would change is the applicator. While it's not as big as most other brands I've tried, it is a bit bigger than the gimme brow applicator. I prefer the smaller one, but for the price, you really can't beat it!!! it's definitely worth giving a try!
Sharlyne L.
I thought this would be a great dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow, but it's just not the same. The Gimme Brow isn't as watery or messy. This one just feels like a normal brow gel stuffed with tons of fibers. It doesn't hold my brows in place either. All it does is give it a nice tint and make them slightly fuller. I wasn't impressed with this product.
Lindsey M.
Gulf Shores, AL
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I have white hair, porcelain skin and blonde eyebrows. When I do s full face of make up, even after filling in my brows, this makes my brows look more defined and fuller. When I wear no make up burners to look like I have eyebrows, this grabs the right hairs and adds color too them perfectly! Even though I got brown it's not as dark as you think and works perfectly with my skin tone. I will be buying this for the rest of my life... by the way it's $4.... you're welcome!
Nicole H.
Boston, MA
I have super mixed feelings about brow product. Yes, I would say that it is really good. It does fill in your brows and it does keep them in place, but the color is AWFUL! I have pretty dark, thick eyebrows and this gel goes on to match my eyebrows yet it seems to oxidize throughout the day and literally looks gray by the end of the day. I don't think there's anything wrong with trying this product since it's only a few dollars but if you have warm toned brows, I would not recommend.
Kirsten H.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I bought this looking for a good replacement for Glossiers boy brow. Its not an exact dupe, it doesn't have as much gel like consistency, but the wand is a good size, the color is excellent, and it doesn't flake off like other drug store brow mascaras. It meets all my expectations, and I will be purchasing it again. If you're looking for a nice natural brow, but just a little bit MORE (without shelling out 16/18 bucks) I'd recommend this product.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
Eh. This product is of a very wet consistency. It doesn't hold my brows in place at all. It does tint them a little bit but that's not so important as I already fill my brows in any way. I would say don't waste your money. It's only $2.99 but you can spend that towards a much better brow gel like the NYX one. Not a fan. I do like the small brush but that's about it.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.