BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Murrieta, CA
I got this hoping that the blonde shade would be an appropriate shade for my dark blonde brows, and it works perfectly! My eyebrows are generally very thick all over, but look more so on the inner half as on the outer half the second half of each hair is a clear bright blonde, which is not a great look. I just fill in a tiny bit where needed with a pencil or powder, and then go over it all with this to ensure that all of the hairs are evenly covered! For a quick look I'll just use this which is great as well. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that it could use a bit stronger of a hold, but that's not a huge concern for me as I just want natural brows.
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I've been looking for a tinted brow gel to try, so I figured I'd go for one of the more cost effective brands. The gel itself is pretty good, though I wish there was a shade in between light and brown. My issue is the applicator. The bristles are very small so it is hard to maneuver through all your brow hair evenly. Looking at other brow products, most seem to have longer bristles for easier application. It's not a bad product, but if your new to this kind of product, there is a learning curve.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Boston, MA
I have super mixed feelings about brow product. Yes, I would say that it is really good. It does fill in your brows and it does keep them in place, but the color is AWFUL! I have pretty dark, thick eyebrows and this gel goes on to match my eyebrows yet it seems to oxidize throughout the day and literally looks gray by the end of the day. I don't think there's anything wrong with trying this product since it's only a few dollars but if you have warm toned brows, I would not recommend.
Emily-Catherine M.
Emily-Catherine M.
Torrington, CT
I was told this was an equivalent to Benefit Gimmie brow, only much much cheaper. So, naturally I gave it a try. Sadly, it did not measure up. In fact, it was terrible. The product gooped onto my brow and just made them look wet. I tried to blend with the brush and it did not help. I tried using the gimme brow brush and that didn't help. It is the formula that is the issue. Very watery in my opinion. Was very disappointed. Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
Paige G.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I had this product recommended to me when I was looking to mix up my brow routine, but I was a little skeptical on how good of a quality it would be due to the extremely affordable price tag. However this product is such great quality and applies effortlessly. I get up early and applied it before I went to the gym and sweated a ton and then went to my full time job after and when I got home my brows still looked amazing and completely in place, without any bleeding of the product!
courtnie b.
courtnie b.
Monroe, LA
I had been using Benefits gimme brow for forever, which I like, but it is a little pricey... Found this at Ulta and decided to give it a try since the price was awesome! lol... works just as good, if not better for me! The only thing I would change is the applicator. While it's not as big as most other brands I've tried, it is a bit bigger than the gimme brow applicator. I prefer the smaller one, but for the price, you really can't beat it!!! it's definitely worth giving a try!
heather l.
heather l.
I was on the way to checkout at Walmart and i saw this stuff sitting on an end cap like someone just left it there so i picked it up and it looked neat so i decided to buy it! when i got home i looked at the receipt and noticed it was SUPER affordable under $3 so i tried it and i loved it! the color is really light so i definitely want to buy the next color up but they are always sold out! If you've been wanting to try this deffenitly do beacuse its worth every penny!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I had heard great things about this brow gel, but it took me a while to finally try it for myself. I wish I hadn't waited so long because I think this is my new favorite brow product! Most days I don't feel like using a pencil to draw in my brows, I just want to quickly go over them with a brow gel and start the day. The tint is just the right color and my brows stay put all day! For such an affordable product, it sure is amazing quality. I highly recommend it!
lily s.
lily s.
Tampa, FL
I had to go on quite the hunt to find this product in store but when I finally did get my hands on it I grabbed the perfect shade. I've got pretty full brows but I do have some spars areas that need volumizing and filling. Although I've never really ever done my brows much I wanted to buy this too get me started off in the right direction. It's a great product for beginners, the wand is tiny enough for the thinner parts and it distributes the mascara evenly on the hairs. I love this product and at this price, I'll definitely repurchase!
Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Eh. This product is of a very wet consistency. It doesn't hold my brows in place at all. It does tint them a little bit but that's not so important as I already fill my brows in any way. I would say don't waste your money. It's only $2.99 but you can spend that towards a much better brow gel like the NYX one. Not a fan. I do like the small brush but that's about it.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.