BY ESSENCE #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Soraida H.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I was using Glossier Boy Brow for a while but I wanted to try something new as I was running out. This was only $3 and it's about the same size. Brush is small like Glossier's and the color goes on nice and evenly. I already have dark brows so this just tided them up a little. Good value, would recommend.
Erin B.
Dracut MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Easy and convieant to use, but it has a horrible color selection. I wanted so badly to like this product. It is affordable, easy, and good alone or with other eyebrow products. The problem is that every color is too gray, so my eyebrows look out of place.
Maggie P.
Mobile , AL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This stuff is awesome! I like to use it when I don't want a full face look and need quick brows. It works great and stays all day long. Plus, it's only like $3! I will definitely be buying this again and look forward to trying other items from this brand!
Annie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to eyebrow filler. I use this everyday, even when I'm not wearing any foundation I brush this on. My eyebrows have natural bald spots, and this product helps mask them. I found Essence at my local Ulta store. I normally buy them when they are buy one get one 50%.
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This brownproduct definitely mimick the appearance of more hairs so you can catch me using this everytime I do my brows! Try not getting it on your skin because it can look harsh then but otherwise, it's a really nice brow gel for like 3 bucks. Can't beat it.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
The brow gel is amazing. Essence makes really great products at affordable prices. I would say it's a great alternative to a high end brow gel and if you don't wanna fork out the money for one, well this one is great. Essence is at Ulta and I highly recommend.
Chayana B.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before I started using this eyebrow gel my brows wouldn't make through my mid day nap. Now they last literally all day. I can get ready for class at 8 am and at 10pm my brows will still be in place. I LOVE this stuff. It's an essential makeup item now!
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Amazing product! Very pigmented so apply it lightly. Lasts long and gives a fuller pigmented and microbladed look of the brows. Lasts a while as well. I would highly recommend it to those with lightly brows or those who don't have that many brow hairs as well.
Shoba R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a sample and though I'm not big on brow products..I gave it a try... Not a got experience at all.. It was cakey and dry and the colour jus would not stay in place... Maybe it's a product that's just not for me but still I would not recommend it
Kya C.
Carthage, MO
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I wouldn't say this was the best eyebrow gel, but it does the job. It is sometimes hard to get an even coat on all of my eyebrow hairs and sometimes gets clumpy in the front of the eyebrow when you want it to look more natural. But it works and I use it!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.