3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I purchased this to see how I liked it before ordering Glossier's Boy Brow, hoping it may be a cheaper dupe. I was disappointed. The color was nice, but it was difficult to apply without putting on too much product. Almost every time I used it there would be uneven streaks of product that I would have to blend out. Soon after using this I bit the bullet and ordered from Glossier, and I feel that this also doesn't keep my brows as structured as Boy Brow does. The price is great, but even so I will not be purchasing again.
Blanca F.
Blanca F.
Nuevo, CA
Love this stuff. It Works as well as the higher end brands and is super affordable for every budget. It comes in 3 shades so its pretty easy to find one to match, even for beginners. I was given advice on how to apply it so it looks more natural, so I will pass it on lol. Start from the end of your eyebrows and brush it inwards towards the front of your brow. That way all the fibers don't stick just to the front of your brows and look dark and unnatural. I use a gel to set my brows after and I'm good to go.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Dakota Dunes
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I really enjoyed this product. I usually fill in my brows with a brow pencil, but on days when I am in a rush I run this through my brows to tint them. I like this because it doesn't make my brows look drawn on or fake, it looks really natural. I would recommend this product to you if you don't always have time to sit there and fill in your brows every morning or if you just don't feel like putting in a ton of effort into them.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Capac, MI
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This. Is. AWESOME! The color is perfect and application is easy. The tube is small and easy to carry around and store. However, I could not find it at everyday stores so I had to order it online through the Essence website. Had there not been free shipping, I would not have ordered it since the shipping would have outweighed the $3 cost of the tube of gel. It's also hard to get ONLY on the hair and to avoid getting it on your skin. But since the formula is soft and mousse-like, it's easy to wipe off.
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
This is a great brow mascara. On a day to day basis the only thing I put in my brows is a gel/mascara because they're fairly thick as is and I just want to fill in a little sparseness and keep them in place. This product does a great job at both since it has fibers in it. I just wish it had more than 2 shades. The dark is a little too dark and the light is too light for me. I used this after using the Glossier Boy Brow for a while, and I'd honestly never go back to the Boy Brow after using this.
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I've been looking for a tinted brow gel to try, so I figured I'd go for one of the more cost effective brands. The gel itself is pretty good, though I wish there was a shade in between light and brown. My issue is the applicator. The bristles are very small so it is hard to maneuver through all your brow hair evenly. Looking at other brow products, most seem to have longer bristles for easier application. It's not a bad product, but if your new to this kind of product, there is a learning curve.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Murrieta, CA
I got this hoping that the blonde shade would be an appropriate shade for my dark blonde brows, and it works perfectly! My eyebrows are generally very thick all over, but look more so on the inner half as on the outer half the second half of each hair is a clear bright blonde, which is not a great look. I just fill in a tiny bit where needed with a pencil or powder, and then go over it all with this to ensure that all of the hairs are evenly covered! For a quick look I'll just use this which is great as well. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that it could use a bit stronger of a hold, but that's not a huge concern for me as I just want natural brows.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Ardmore , PA
I have super mixed feelings about brow product. Yes, I would say that it is really good. It does fill in your brows and it does keep them in place, but the color is AWFUL! I have pretty dark, thick eyebrows and this gel goes on to match my eyebrows yet it seems to oxidize throughout the day and literally looks gray by the end of the day. I don't think there's anything wrong with trying this product since it's only a few dollars but if you have warm toned brows, I would not recommend.
Emily-Catherine M.
Emily-Catherine M.
Torrington, CT
I was told this was an equivalent to Benefit Gimmie brow, only much much cheaper. So, naturally I gave it a try. Sadly, it did not measure up. In fact, it was terrible. The product gooped onto my brow and just made them look wet. I tried to blend with the brush and it did not help. I tried using the gimme brow brush and that didn't help. It is the formula that is the issue. Very watery in my opinion. Was very disappointed. Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
courtnie b.
courtnie b.
Monroe, LA
I had been using Benefits gimme brow for forever, which I like, but it is a little pricey... Found this at Ulta and decided to give it a try since the price was awesome! lol... works just as good, if not better for me! The only thing I would change is the applicator. While it's not as big as most other brands I've tried, it is a bit bigger than the gimme brow applicator. I prefer the smaller one, but for the price, you really can't beat it!!! it's definitely worth giving a try!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.