BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Lora S.
My new favorite brow product! I have darker brows with long hair, but still have some sparse areas due to how the hair lays. I love this product to cover those areas, and thicken them up a bit. It has a smaller brush, so it's easy to control the amount of product. The formula is a little more wet than I would like (vs NYX which is drier), but I love that they offer a softer brown color. Sometimes if I fill my brows with a pencil, it can look too harsh, so I like to brush this on for a softer look. Plus, you can't beat the price point!
Grace G.
Dakota Dunes
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I really enjoyed this product. I usually fill in my brows with a brow pencil, but on days when I am in a rush I run this through my brows to tint them. I like this because it doesn't make my brows look drawn on or fake, it looks really natural. I would recommend this product to you if you don't always have time to sit there and fill in your brows every morning or if you just don't feel like putting in a ton of effort into them.
Victoria F.
Capac, MI
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This. Is. AWESOME! The color is perfect and application is easy. The tube is small and easy to carry around and store. However, I could not find it at everyday stores so I had to order it online through the Essence website. Had there not been free shipping, I would not have ordered it since the shipping would have outweighed the $3 cost of the tube of gel. It's also hard to get ONLY on the hair and to avoid getting it on your skin. But since the formula is soft and mousse-like, it's easy to wipe off.
Blanca F.
Nuevo, CA
Love this stuff. It Works as well as the higher end brands and is super affordable for every budget. It comes in 3 shades so its pretty easy to find one to match, even for beginners. I was given advice on how to apply it so it looks more natural, so I will pass it on lol. Start from the end of your eyebrows and brush it inwards towards the front of your brow. That way all the fibers don't stick just to the front of your brows and look dark and unnatural. I use a gel to set my brows after and I'm good to go.
Caitlyn G.
This is a great brow mascara. On a day to day basis the only thing I put in my brows is a gel/mascara because they're fairly thick as is and I just want to fill in a little sparseness and keep them in place. This product does a great job at both since it has fibers in it. I just wish it had more than 2 shades. The dark is a little too dark and the light is too light for me. I used this after using the Glossier Boy Brow for a while, and I'd honestly never go back to the Boy Brow after using this.
Amy D.
Albany, OR
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I've been using this for over a week now and I don't think I will ever use anything else on my brows. I takes no time at all to perfect my brows with this stuff and it's only $3!!! It's smudge-proof, stays on all day, doesn't make your eyebrows feel like there's a ton of product on them or anything, the color matches perfectly and they look SO natural which is the most important thing to me when it comes to eyebrow products. It does everything I want an eyebrow product to do. It fills in the sparse areas so effortlessly and perfectly. You don't need to be an expert to use this. I never have a bad brow day!
Brianna F.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I've been looking for a tinted brow gel to try, so I figured I'd go for one of the more cost effective brands. The gel itself is pretty good, though I wish there was a shade in between light and brown. My issue is the applicator. The bristles are very small so it is hard to maneuver through all your brow hair evenly. Looking at other brow products, most seem to have longer bristles for easier application. It's not a bad product, but if your new to this kind of product, there is a learning curve.
Nicole H.
Boston, MA
I have super mixed feelings about brow product. Yes, I would say that it is really good. It does fill in your brows and it does keep them in place, but the color is AWFUL! I have pretty dark, thick eyebrows and this gel goes on to match my eyebrows yet it seems to oxidize throughout the day and literally looks gray by the end of the day. I don't think there's anything wrong with trying this product since it's only a few dollars but if you have warm toned brows, I would not recommend.
Diane P.
I like this brow gel for my everyday makeup. I don't need to fill in my brows, just tame them. This is an really good product for the price. The only drawback is that I find this gel doesn't really keep my brows in place extremely well and the brush is pretty harsh. But other than that it's really great for an everyday look
Emily-Catherine M.
Torrington, CT
I was told this was an equivalent to Benefit Gimmie brow, only much much cheaper. So, naturally I gave it a try. Sadly, it did not measure up. In fact, it was terrible. The product gooped onto my brow and just made them look wet. I tried to blend with the brush and it did not help. I tried using the gimme brow brush and that didn't help. It is the formula that is the issue. Very watery in my opinion. Was very disappointed. Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.