3 colors available

Whitney J.
Whitney J.
N Tazewell, VA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
For a quick pick-me-up to add some depth and appearance of fuller brows, this affordable brow Gel is very handy. No, it's not high end, so it's not a perfect fix... but it does add a little something and I keep one of these in my purse for those busy days when I forget to fill in my brows or want to go mostly au natural. I usually use it to go over my brows and fill in the gaps, and then use either my NYX Micro Pencil or ABH Brow Wiz to finalize the shape of my brows. I only give four stars because I know there are better things out there.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
I bought this when everyone was raving about how great this product was and I needed to see it for myself. I tried their darkest shade because I have really dark brows and even though it was still a little bit too light for me, it did keep my eyebrow hairs in place and it made them look very nice and it wore well throughout the day. I've always had one stubborn eyebrow hair that never likes to be tamed and this did a great job at keeping it in place. It's also very cheap and such good quality for it being so cheap. Highly recommend!
Mary Kate R.
Mary Kate R.
Clemson, SC
I bought this brow gel because I heard it was a great dupe for the glossier boy brow which I love but it costs $17 and you have to order it. Also I had the issue that all the product was dried and used up in a month and a half so I didn't think it was worth my money. This product is very similar and less than $3 and you can buy it at target and Walmart so it's convenient to buy. The only thing I don't like about it is the brush tip is a little too big but I'll definitely sacrifice that for the price tag. I highly recommend!
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
This will forever be my HG! I have fine eyebrow hairs and a simple swipe of Make Me Brow through them instantly makes them look thicker and fuller. That is enough for my no make up make up days, but I generally fill them in and then swipe Make Me Brow for a more put together look. You can't go wrong with the price! I use browny brows for my dark brown/black eyebrows and it looks great!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Versailles, Ohio
I tried this out because I heard it is a dupe for the benefit gimme brow, and while they are similar in packaging and the type of product, the formula is not the same. Don't get me wrong, it is still an amazing brow gel and it does do what it is supposed to, but if you get it thinking it's going to be exactly the same you will be disappointed. There are only two shades of this, so that isn't the best, but I paid $2.99 for this and it has lasted for 5 months. I love using this on its own or layered over my brow pencil. I probably won't buy the benefit gimme brow again because this is enough for my brows
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I purchased this to see how I liked it before ordering Glossier's Boy Brow, hoping it may be a cheaper dupe. I was disappointed. The color was nice, but it was difficult to apply without putting on too much product. Almost every time I used it there would be uneven streaks of product that I would have to blend out. Soon after using this I bit the bullet and ordered from Glossier, and I feel that this also doesn't keep my brows as structured as Boy Brow does. The price is great, but even so I will not be purchasing again.
Blanca F.
Blanca F.
Nuevo, CA
Love this stuff. It Works as well as the higher end brands and is super affordable for every budget. It comes in 3 shades so its pretty easy to find one to match, even for beginners. I was given advice on how to apply it so it looks more natural, so I will pass it on lol. Start from the end of your eyebrows and brush it inwards towards the front of your brow. That way all the fibers don't stick just to the front of your brows and look dark and unnatural. I use a gel to set my brows after and I'm good to go.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Dakota Dunes
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I really enjoyed this product. I usually fill in my brows with a brow pencil, but on days when I am in a rush I run this through my brows to tint them. I like this because it doesn't make my brows look drawn on or fake, it looks really natural. I would recommend this product to you if you don't always have time to sit there and fill in your brows every morning or if you just don't feel like putting in a ton of effort into them.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Capac, MI
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This. Is. AWESOME! The color is perfect and application is easy. The tube is small and easy to carry around and store. However, I could not find it at everyday stores so I had to order it online through the Essence website. Had there not been free shipping, I would not have ordered it since the shipping would have outweighed the $3 cost of the tube of gel. It's also hard to get ONLY on the hair and to avoid getting it on your skin. But since the formula is soft and mousse-like, it's easy to wipe off.
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
This is a great brow mascara. On a day to day basis the only thing I put in my brows is a gel/mascara because they're fairly thick as is and I just want to fill in a little sparseness and keep them in place. This product does a great job at both since it has fibers in it. I just wish it had more than 2 shades. The dark is a little too dark and the light is too light for me. I used this after using the Glossier Boy Brow for a while, and I'd honestly never go back to the Boy Brow after using this.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.