BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
.Kathryn H.
Definitely a dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow. But for only $3 at Ulta, there's no competition, I will always repurchase the Essence Make Me Brow. I believe there are only 2 shades, which is its only downside. The fibers help build up and fill in your brows and the tint works well. Such a great lazy day brow option.
Stephanie N.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is a good gel, but the shade range is poor. It holds the brows nicely in place. The packaging is simple, but it needs to be protected from customers opening it in the store and denying it out. I would buy it again since the price is right and it does a good job holding my brows. I just don't use it every day.
Carly S.
Johnstown, PA
So cheap but so good! My go to brow gel. Keeps brows in place all day. I can wear this with another product or on its own and have defined brows. I love the small applicator, perfect for brows.
Anna P.
Caledonia , MI
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I used to use Benefit’s “Gimme Brow” exclusively until I found this. It is a dupe (if not better) than Gimme Brow in my opinion. What makes this better than Gimme Brow is that it 1. Stays put longer. 2. Has cool colors (Gimme Brow is warm). And 3. Is a fraction of the price of Gimme Brow (only 2.99!!)
Glynnis C.
West Pittston
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I really love brow gels to darken my brows and make them pop a little more. This is a great product. Totally comparable to the benefit gimme brow but this one is way cheaper. It's the same applicator and same give size. I really couldn't believe I had been spending all that money when I didn't have to!
Zoe Q.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Hands-down I feel like this is a dupe for the benefit give me brow. It's so affordable at about three dollars each. It gives great definition and color to brows. If you only have five seconds to do your brows then you can definitely use this product and feel great about the outcome. Highly recommend
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I received this product in an ipsy bag and it's pretty good. Some say it is a dupe for benefit gimme brow gel but I don't think it's that good. The formula is pretty different, thicker. I would probably buy it again outside of having received it from ipsy because the price is very good and it works
Valerie B.
Zimmerman, MN
This handy little product is not only inexpensive but a brow powerhouse. $2.99 available at Ulta, it separates hairs and creates a simple shape with the mini mascara-like wand. Just brush through brows and go. I use the lightest color since I have blonde hair, it's not too red, it's just right.
Mariah G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
WHERE HAVE I BEEN. Essence is such an amazing affordable brand therefore I always kind of brushed it off as a cheaper quality product but boy was I wrong. I use this everyday after filling in my eyebrows, it just gives me that extra shade in my brows and helps them look more defined. Love it so much.
Madison B.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I use this product every single day and never fails to let me down. I bought it from Target for only a few bucks and it has not compared to anything else I have used. I would repeat this product a million times. I strongly strongly recommend this product to anyone seeking amazing brows.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.