BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2026)
Buy on ULTA
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
I love this! I really think this product works well to fill out my brows and keeps the hairs in place. The color is a good match for me that I have. I use this product every time I do my brows with a combination of other things and it really ties the look together.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
The Essence tinted brow gel is a close dupe to Benefit's Gimme Brow, but the Essence formula is drier and prone to flaking occasionally.  However, for the price difference, (Essence is $3 vs $24 for Gimme Brow), I think the Essence is definitely worth it!  Essence Browny Brows (Shade 02) is an exact dupe colorwise for Gimme Brow Medium (Shade 3).
Regina C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I have tried Benefit's gimmie brow and loved it. However, I did not think it was worth it and looked for a dupe of it. This was when I found Essence's Make Me Brow! The two products are super similar and fills in my brows with fibers and a slight tint. This product is only $3 and can be found at Ulta! Love love love this product and i am soo glad to have found it.
Cecilia T.
Blaine
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I love this product for either setting my brows in place for the day after lightly defining them or on a natural day running it through for a brow pick-me-up! It’s very easy to use and I feel like it would be a GREAT product for young girls just starting out in makeup. Or if you just need a little extra tint and need your brows to stay in place.
Andrea H.
Great alternative for higher end product...

This brow mascara is one of my favorite, the color matches my eyebrows perfectly and helps keep them in place  all day. I have very light colored eyebrows so this makes them seem fuller and with tint in it ..

Packaging is great and light ... Only thing I have noticed is that there is a lot of fuzzies or small hairs on the wand after each use , I know that my eyebrows are not coming off so  I'm guessing its the brush ?

Either way its a great product for a great price
Jen P.
This is the best drugstore brow gel I've tried. It lasts all day and keeps my brows in place well. I don't usually use any other brow products, and this gives me enough when I'm in a rush (which is almost always). It's so so inexpensive and the wand is great. Definitely worth buying
Maylanie S.
Tucson, AZ
I really love this for setting my eyebrows after I pencil them on. It really sets them and keeps them in place all day. I use the darkest shade bc I used a lighter brow pencil to outline them, this gives me the perfect shade for me and doesn't look too dark or too bold for my face.
Amberly S.
Has a nice little wand to really come through even the thinnest of brows. Like that there are fibers to add some volume to the brows and create dimension. Color is great. Wish it had a little more hold but overall a nice affordable brow product.
Melissa R.
Fontana, CA
Dupe for the MAC one! Just as good and way waaay way cheaper! I hoarded and got 5 right away i got to excited! Keeps brows in place, fills in those empty spots and helps prevent brows from fading! Those little micro fibers work wonders to!
Annie Belle N.
I love this stuff for setting my eyebrows. they do a good job at setting my brows in place and you cant beat the price! it doesn't glue them down like cement but they make it so the eyebrows are unmovable. They're good by themselves for a natural look but it only tints the brows a little bit so i prefer it best over another brow product.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.