3 colors available

Miriam F.
Miriam F.
Chicago
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love the benefit gime brow and heard this was a dupe for it. I agree with that statement however the only difference is the benefit gime brow hols my hairs in place and the essence one not so much. I love this because when I'm running out the door in the morning this is the only makeup I wear to work. It makes my brows look a little but more full and put together without doing too much considering it's the only makeup I'm wearing . I also love using this as well after filing in my brows to as well make my brows look a bit more fullerbas it covers any places that may have been brushed away with the spoli
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
Jackson
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I am so obsessed with this stuff! I picked it up at Ulta because it was only $3, and WOW. It works amazingly! It is so easy to use too. I can just apply it on my bare brows and it fills them in so naturally. But I like to fill them in a bit with a pencil (NYX Cosmetics Micro Brow Pencil in ash brown) and then I use this gel to set it. This combination makes my relatively thin and patchy eyebrows look so full, but still natural! The shade Browny Brows 02 is perfect for my dark brown brows; it isn't reddish like many drugstore brow products. And it lasts all day! This is a fantastic product.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
I have tried Benefit's Give Me Brow and I really couldn't tell the difference between the two. I like that this is a fiber mascara as well, and the price is amazing. 03 Browny Browns is a dupe of #3 in Benefit - a true medium brown. However, though my hair is medium brown, as my brows are thin I thought 02 Soft Brown looked better on me - it was more of a taupe color. The brush is also very similar to Benefit's Give Me Brow - it's a mini spoolie for better precision. This is great, because a lot of brow mascaras have a big brush that is difficult to use. For the price I really can't think of a reason to go with Give Me Brow unless you just want a big tube of product.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Favorite drug store brow gel! I would say this is a really close dupe for the Benefit gimme brow gel. It has tiny fibers in it that mimic the look of hairs-perfect if you're in a rush and don't have time to do your brows with pencil. Just run it through your brows a few times. If you are a taupe ABH brow wiz user like me, this gel in the shade "01 blondy brows" is the most cool tone gel I've found. I hate blonde/taupe shades that pull more warm because they give me red ginger brows. This is so great for the price! Found mine at Target!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
I personally feel like Essence doesnt get the recognition it deserves. I had never head of the brand until I got a mascara a while back in I belive my Ipsy box, and I loved that mascara! I was completely shocked when I found out this brand is actually SUPER CHEAP and they carry it at Ulta! I just got this not that long ago, and I'm just starting to experiment with gel on my eyebrows. I found that if I apply this very lightly and kinda comb and place my brows with the wand, let it dry and then do the pencil is the best way to go about it. don't overcoat though!
Whitney J.
Whitney J.
N Tazewell, VA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
For a quick pick-me-up to add some depth and appearance of fuller brows, this affordable brow Gel is very handy. No, it's not high end, so it's not a perfect fix... but it does add a little something and I keep one of these in my purse for those busy days when I forget to fill in my brows or want to go mostly au natural. I usually use it to go over my brows and fill in the gaps, and then use either my NYX Micro Pencil or ABH Brow Wiz to finalize the shape of my brows. I only give four stars because I know there are better things out there.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
I bought this when everyone was raving about how great this product was and I needed to see it for myself. I tried their darkest shade because I have really dark brows and even though it was still a little bit too light for me, it did keep my eyebrow hairs in place and it made them look very nice and it wore well throughout the day. I've always had one stubborn eyebrow hair that never likes to be tamed and this did a great job at keeping it in place. It's also very cheap and such good quality for it being so cheap. Highly recommend!
Mary Kate R.
Mary Kate R.
Clemson, SC
I bought this brow gel because I heard it was a great dupe for the glossier boy brow which I love but it costs $17 and you have to order it. Also I had the issue that all the product was dried and used up in a month and a half so I didn't think it was worth my money. This product is very similar and less than $3 and you can buy it at target and Walmart so it's convenient to buy. The only thing I don't like about it is the brush tip is a little too big but I'll definitely sacrifice that for the price tag. I highly recommend!
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
This will forever be my HG! I have fine eyebrow hairs and a simple swipe of Make Me Brow through them instantly makes them look thicker and fuller. That is enough for my no make up make up days, but I generally fill them in and then swipe Make Me Brow for a more put together look. You can't go wrong with the price! I use browny brows for my dark brown/black eyebrows and it looks great!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I purchased this to see how I liked it before ordering Glossier's Boy Brow, hoping it may be a cheaper dupe. I was disappointed. The color was nice, but it was difficult to apply without putting on too much product. Almost every time I used it there would be uneven streaks of product that I would have to blend out. Soon after using this I bit the bullet and ordered from Glossier, and I feel that this also doesn't keep my brows as structured as Boy Brow does. The price is great, but even so I will not be purchasing again.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.