3 colors available

Buy on Target*
K T.
K T.
New favorite brow gel!
The blonde shade works out perfectly for me! It gives me just the right amount of color for my brows to stand out but still look natural.
The brush is a great size to brush the product through without getting it everywhere. I still manage to get a little on my skin but it wipes off easily. The brush is kind of scratchy though.
So for the price you can't beat it! I will be repurchasing and would recommend!
Billie Jean L.
Billie Jean L.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! at first I just had it sitting around in my makeup bag but when I decided to use it I instantly fell in love! The product gives your brows a tint and keeps them in place!! the only downside is the brush brings out a lot of product so I make sure to take some off before applying!! makes my daily routine so much easier because I apply this and then fill in with a brown eyeshadow!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
To be 100% honest, I really didnt like this brow gel. I feel the color could be pigmented more, more product should come out on the brush. The actual formula of the product was very watery and didn't sit well on my brows. I know it's cheap and I get what I pay for. After comparing my review to all of the others, I feel maybe I just got a bad batch and should purchase a new one to give it a second opinion.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Tampa, FL
This a great product for an even better price. I was a little hesitant about the gel at first because I was used to filing in my eyebrows with a powder. After using only one time I really really like it. The gel lasted all day and was very easy to use. It does take a little skill to make sure the gel only gets on your eyebrow vs. your skin. But all in all thought this product was fantastic for the price.
Alex D.
Alex D.
Springfield, PA
This might just be my all time favorite product. The formula is great and i use it in place of a clear brow gel every time. It gives a fuller and slightly softer look to my brows. I only wish it came in a wider array of colors (I'm a redhead). This is great in a pinch too when I'm rushing to work in the morning and just need something quick! Totally recommend this and the price isn't too shabby either!
Purple d.
Purple d.
A few weeks after I started using my Benefit Gimme Brow, I decided to try this one out. I wanted to save money because I used to use the Gimme Brow everyday. Thankfully, this product does the same job the Gimme Brow does! The main difference between the two products is the wand size (Gimme Brow has a smaller one than this). When you get used to this one though, the wand size won't even be a problem.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
I like this a lot! The formula is thin so it's easy to use while not applying too much. I picked this up a while ago, without knowing that it was compared to the Benefit brow mascara. I've never tried the Benefit one, so I can't say how it compares, just that I think that this brow mascara truly stands on its own! Does a great job at adding a bit of color to your brows while keeping them in place!
Jeannette L.
Jeannette L.
Lawrence, KS
I really like this stuff. I love the fibers and how they make my brows look. It keeps them in place without making them feel crunchy. It's really easy and quick to apply. I would recommend if you want an easy way to fill in your brows. I also use this over my pomade/powder to set the hairs in place. I have brown/blonde ombre hair and brown brows and the shade browny brows matches perfectly.
Erika Feliz D.
Erika Feliz D.
MIAMI, FL
este producto funciona muy bien para personas que tienen las cejas muy abundante pues no es recomendable para ese tipo de cejas usar lápiz (cosa mía) por lo menos para mi gusto no porque siento que se me ven mas gruesas de lo que las tengo y no me gusta por eso recomiendo este producto si tienes las cejas muy abundante es excelente y si no igual es genial las deja bien definida y peinadas.
Skylar F.
Skylar F.
Best brow gel. SUPER cheap and great quality. It definitely helps to put the brows in their place. If you fill your eyebrows with gel or powder, this mascara gives it "highlights" making them look more natural. If you do not, this is the perfect product to give your brows a little more definition but still looks natural. I use it both ways and it never does me wrong.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.