BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Srin Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I subscribe to the Eleventhgorgeous youtube channel and they once said this was a decent low priced alternative to "Gimme Brow." Well I love Gimme Brow, so I decided to try it.

Pros:
Under $3
Their Blondy Brows works with my light ash blonde hair
It applies evenly

Cons:
The wand you use to apply it is much harder than the Gimme Brow wants, but it doesn't seem it affect how it applies

Now I've only been using it a week or so. My bottle of Gimme Brow has lasted me like 4 months (and I use it almost daily), I'm not sure how long this will last me, but being under $3, I can buy like 8 of them before it totals up to the price of one thing of Gimme Brow.
Yesenia R.
When i first got told about this i was a bit skeptical especially because of the price. But omg i am im love with this product. It fills in so easily. It is not hard to apply. An everyday use for when you don't want to do all the extra eyebrow stuff. I would definitely definitely recommend this product. It is my personal favorite.
Neecole E.
Panorama City, CA
now that the brow gel from benefit has been discontinued, this was always a great dupe for it!! I used this one first and I have loved it ever since!! It is extremely comparable to the benefit one!! this has good color pay off and it works really well for the people who have finer, thinner hairs like I do because this really builds of up the color and volumizes it making it look like you have a thick natural brow. my hairs always stay in place with this but be careful not to put TOO much or brush too hard, that will leave you with square lookin brows! this is perfect for those who like filling in the front of the brow and not wanting to use too much product.
Ashley F.
Naples, FL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
WOW! I love this, I have never used a brow gel or anything of the sort. I generally use a pencil or pomade. This is great.. I have never used the benefit brow gel because “dats espencive” 😂 but seriously I don’t want to spend over $20 on a brow gel..

This I put in my brows first and the fibers help create the natural full brow look I love. I still have to fill in a little with my pencil but that is because I have thin eye brows so if you have thick beautiful brows this is all you will probably need!

It does make your brows a little stiff which is fine for me because it keeps them in place but I just take my spoolie and brush them out a little.

I recommend this to everyone (unless you have very light brows because they are a little dark)
Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I’ve tried the gimme Brow and I enjoy this more. I find the fibers help my naturally thick brows and the slight color helps me on days when I’m just not feeling like a full face. I even use this to set my brows if I full out do them. It’s definitely my go to, and great for summer! Lasts all day and the price is awesome!
Kelly L.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a very nice brow gel. It has good color pay off and the formula doesn’t make your brows feel stiff. For the price you really can’t beat it. I haven’t really used many brow gels so I can’t comment on comparisons. I almost wish there were other colors or even a clear one. It’s worth a try, especially if you’re on a budget.
Kelli S.
Evansville, WY
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
The color & product itself is fine but the brush is a bit harsh & stiff feeling.  I bought this because Benefit was out of the Gimme Brow I love & the salesperson convinced me on this because of the price.  It's ok but I won't buy again, it definitely isn't the dupe to Benefit's Gimme Brow.
Stephanie S.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I love this product. I was looking for a dupe for Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel and this was perfect. It keeps my eyebrows in place all day without being overly crunchy. It is a great value. You get a little bit more product for a fraction of the cost. I completely recommend this product and the shade three matches up with benefits shade three.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
First of all, let me say that the shade range on this product is absolutely awful. 3 shades does not cover every color of hair out there. That's the only reason this didn't get five stars. Other than that issue, this product is amazing. The pigment is insane and sets my eyebrows very well, and it's extremely cheap.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.