BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Jeannette L.
Lawrence, KS
I really like this stuff. I love the fibers and how they make my brows look. It keeps them in place without making them feel crunchy. It's really easy and quick to apply. I would recommend if you want an easy way to fill in your brows. I also use this over my pomade/powder to set the hairs in place. I have brown/blonde ombre hair and brown brows and the shade browny brows matches perfectly.
Erika Feliz D.
Doral, FL
este producto funciona muy bien para personas que tienen las cejas muy abundante pues no es recomendable para ese tipo de cejas usar lápiz (cosa mía) por lo menos para mi gusto no porque siento que se me ven mas gruesas de lo que las tengo y no me gusta por eso recomiendo este producto si tienes las cejas muy abundante es excelente y si no igual es genial las deja bien definida y peinadas.
Skylar F.
Best brow gel. SUPER cheap and great quality. It definitely helps to put the brows in their place. If you fill your eyebrows with gel or powder, this mascara gives it "highlights" making them look more natural. If you do not, this is the perfect product to give your brows a little more definition but still looks natural. I use it both ways and it never does me wrong.
Sarah M.
This is such a good little brow tint! It adds color to my brows with out going over board. They offer two colors I believe, I have only tried the darker color, and it was awesome. It is very inexpensive and works just as well as benefits gimme brow. I have used the Benefit one and I honestly can not tell a difference at all. I will continue to purchase this product.
Emily L.
Riverside, CA
Essentially a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow (I think) for less than 1/4 of the price! The wand is nice and small to prevent smudging the product all over your forehead and browbone, and if it does, it's not difficult to wipe off at all. I would recommend this for the $3ish price tag!!! The meh part is that it only comes in a dark ash brown and a blonde color.
Jennifer B.
Spokane, WA
5 stars!!☆☆☆☆☆ I absolutely love this product. This sets my brows perfectly! when I want to hop out the door in a hurry to enjoy the nice weather, I quickly swipe this through my brows and my brows are left with a hint of color and a long lasting staying power of the setting gel. I recommend this over any brow gel on the market. and I think it's under 5$ !!
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
Never tried the Benefit Gimme Brow but I heard this was a dupe for it so I decided to test it out. The teensy brush is nice for getting the tail end with gel. The fibers in the gel really do plump up and add color to your brows. So on lazy days I don't like filling them in with a pencil I just use this alone and it works wonders! I have shade 'Browny Brows'
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
This product was meh for me. The brown color was just...off...too dark and to grey-ish or something. I like the size of the brush but it tended to get goopy and pick up too much product so I would have to wipe before using or it got everywhere. Also didn't keep the hairs properly in place very well. Ive had better luck with the L'oreal brow mascara.
Sophie M.
Philadelphia, PA
This brow is perfect for that natural, dewy spring look. It's a dupe for gimme brow and the colors are just about exact dupes. It is great if you don't want too much pigment, but want your brows to stay in place throughout the day. For the size of the product, the price ($2-3) is much more agreeable than gimme brow, in my opinion. I recommend this!
Amanda B.
Canton, OH
I definitely would have loved this product so much more had there been a shade between the light and dark. The light was so light I couldn't even see where I put it, but the dark was way too dark for my eyebrows. I really love the brush and think that if the color works for you, then definitely give it a go, but the shades just didn't work for me
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.