3 colors available

Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a GREAT budget eyebrow gel; love that it also has the tiny spoolie brush like some of the bigger, more well-known brow gels.  While the brush isn't quite as tiny as the Benefit or Glossier brush, it is on par.  This gives a nice hold to my brows without making them too crunchy or stiff.  All in all, if you're thinking of buying some of the more expensive gels and aren't sure if you want to commit, I love this little guy. In fact, I end up buying 2 at a time so I can keep one in my purse; one on my vanity.  The only critique I have (and it isn't just for essence) is that they could stand to have a few more shade options.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Perrysburg, OH
Overall, I've been using this a week or so and I'm a huge fan. I will note this doesn't give a dramatic brow but rather give subtle volume for a great natural, daily look. I'm a dark blonde, light brunette and I purchased the lightest shade which I think is too light for me. It goes on easily and quickly and it holds my brows without being too stiff. It's not an exact dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow but for the price it works.
I purchased it at Ulta for $2.99! Excited to try other Essence products.
Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Bought this brow gel last night at #Target since I need a new one and I wanted to give #Essence another try. It was also very #cheap at $2.99. I prefer this product over their voluminous mascara. The shade looks #natural on me, however, it #flakes and has #fallout. It also is a bit #messy to apply because the wand is #thick considering I do not have big bushy eyebrows. The application is generally easy though.
Miriam F.
Miriam F.
Chicago
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love the benefit gime brow and heard this was a dupe for it. I agree with that statement however the only difference is the benefit gime brow hols my hairs in place and the essence one not so much. I love this because when I'm running out the door in the morning this is the only makeup I wear to work. It makes my brows look a little but more full and put together without doing too much considering it's the only makeup I'm wearing . I also love using this as well after filing in my brows to as well make my brows look a bit more fullerbas it covers any places that may have been brushed away with the spoli
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Beverly, MA
This is not just a dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow, this is BETTER. Trust me, save your money this is TWO DOLLARS. I found the Benefit one can get clumpy very easily and apply too much product and be difficult to blend out, but not this one. It applies the perfect amount of product for a very natural looking, volumized brow. With the Benefit one I never felt like my brows looked naturally thicker and filled in but this one never lets me down. It's amazing. The ONLY thing I'll say that Benefit one has over this one is that it does keep your brows in place all day a little bit better, with this one I do set it down with a brow gel. But for $2 it's totally work it because Essence also has a really good clear brown get
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
Jackson
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I am so obsessed with this stuff! I picked it up at Ulta because it was only $3, and WOW. It works amazingly! It is so easy to use too. I can just apply it on my bare brows and it fills them in so naturally. But I like to fill them in a bit with a pencil (NYX Micro Brow Pencil in ash brown) and then I use this gel to set it. This combination makes my relatively thin and patchy eyebrows look so full, but still natural! The shade Browny Brows 02 is perfect for my dark brown brows; it isn't reddish like many drugstore brow products. And it lasts all day! This is a fantastic product.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
I have tried Benefit's Give Me Brow and I really couldn't tell the difference between the two. I like that this is a fiber mascara as well, and the price is amazing. 03 Browny Browns is a dupe of #3 in Benefit - a true medium brown. However, though my hair is medium brown, as my brows are thin I thought 02 Soft Brown looked better on me - it was more of a taupe color. The brush is also very similar to Benefit's Give Me Brow - it's a mini spoolie for better precision. This is great, because a lot of brow mascaras have a big brush that is difficult to use. For the price I really can't think of a reason to go with Give Me Brow unless you just want a big tube of product.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Favorite drug store brow gel! I would say this is a really close dupe for the Benefit gimme brow gel. It has tiny fibers in it that mimic the look of hairs-perfect if you're in a rush and don't have time to do your brows with pencil. Just run it through your brows a few times. If you are a taupe ABH brow wiz user like me, this gel in the shade "01 blondy brows" is the most cool tone gel I've found. I hate blonde/taupe shades that pull more warm because they give me red ginger brows. This is so great for the price! Found mine at Target!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
I personally feel like Essence doesnt get the recognition it deserves. I had never head of the brand until I got a mascara a while back in I belive my Ipsy box, and I loved that mascara! I was completely shocked when I found out this brand is actually SUPER CHEAP and they carry it at Ulta! I just got this not that long ago, and I'm just starting to experiment with gel on my eyebrows. I found that if I apply this very lightly and kinda comb and place my brows with the wand, let it dry and then do the pencil is the best way to go about it. don't overcoat though!
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I use this product when I’m in a rush to get out the door. I mainly use this for “no make up” make up days.  My brows are really light so I feel naked without any product on. I don’t wear this if I do a full face of makeup since my brows need a little more love. I don’t think this is a bad product by any means, it just isn’t the best fit for me. I think this product would be great for someone with full brows, but my brows need more filling in. Also, this is almost an exact dupe for ! Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel I would definitely check it out! Oh! and its under $5!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.