BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Hannah T.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I use this product all by itself or over my eyebrow powder to set it. It have great color benefit. The only thing I would love to change about this product is after it drys the consistency. I want it to hold the hairs into place more. Kinda like a wax. It does hold them into place for daily activity’s but I would love if there was more. Otherwise it is a great product for the price and I keep repurchasing it.
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I bought his to replace my Benefit Gimme Brow because it’s a fraction of the price and I heard good things. I really enjoy this dupe! It works well and almost exactly like the gimme brow. The formula is slightly thinner and it took time to get used to but I love this product and I wear it almost every day. Works well for bold or soft brow looks.
Cecilia T.
Blaine
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I love this product for either setting my brows in place for the day after lightly defining them or on a natural day running it through for a brow pick-me-up! It’s very easy to use and I feel like it would be a GREAT product for young girls just starting out in makeup. Or if you just need a little extra tint and need your brows to stay in place.
Rachel N.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I received this product in my ipsy and I really love it. It has great pigment and is perfect for when you want an easy, effortless looking brow on a no makeup day. It also makes a great gel to keep brows in place after filling them in. It is worth the price and lasts a long time! It is very easy to apply and I would definitely recommend this
JANET P.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
When I saw this product I immediately thought maybe it could be a good dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel, and I was right.  I find they both perform very similarly and work well when I am doing a quick no makeup makeup look.  The best part is that Essence Make Me Brow is about $20 cheaper.  I'm sold!
Freshta H.
Lathrop
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a cheaper version of the gimme brow by Benefit! Love how the applicator is small enough for my brows and don't get messy! It sets my brows perfectly fine & the price is unbeatable! It does run out quite fast but for the price I can't even think about complaining! I've re-purchased multiple times already over the past year and will continue to! Thanks to Ulta for carrying this!
Gintare T.
Atlanta, Georgia
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Essence make me brow eyebrow gel mascara is super affordable you can find it in your local Target. I always use color 02 browny brows, makes my eyebrows look naturally fuller. My only con is I wish they would have more colors for example
Darker brown.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
ITs the second brow gel ive ever used and its amazing. it has a tint, keeps my brows in place, and it has little fibers that make my brows look fuller, which mama needs because she gots hella thin brows. my brows come out so natural, and its really easy to apply. i would buy this over and over, especially because its $3
Megan A.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02
I LOVE this brow product. It is what I start as a base for my brows before I fill them in with a tarte brown eye shadow. It is easy to apply and a tube will last mea bout 2 months, but with the price tag who could complain? It is such a great product and the payoff for using it is amazing i use mine every day
.Kathryn H.
Definitely a dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow. But for only $3 at Ulta, there's no competition, I will always repurchase the Essence Make Me Brow. I believe there are only 2 shades, which is its only downside. The fibers help build up and fill in your brows and the tint works well. Such a great lazy day brow option.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.