3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I like this product a lot. It exceeded my expectations. It stays in throughout the day, helps keep my eyebrows in place without giving a crunchy feel to them. It does take a little finesse to work with the product when using by itself. I find I have to do three coats total to get the color I want, again that's personal preference. I have to do two coats wet, and then after it's dried a little I go in with the third and touch up the areas that I want more color at, mainly the beginning areas of my brows. I would recommend this product for anyone on the fence. It's great for the price, at Ulta is was ~$3. I'll use this to set after I've used my brow pomade or I'll use it by itself to just give my brows a little more thickness and definition when I'm not wanting to wear tons of makeup. Overall I will purchase again.
Linda L.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product! I was looking for a brow gel with a bit of tint so that I can use only that on no make-up days. Most brow gels are clear and/or give my brows a crispy feel, and while some people like that, I'm not a fan. I find that this gives a nice tint and doesn't add any extra crisp to my brows. I like to use this by itself or to finish off my brow routine (I'm currently using the It Cosmetics universal brow pencil to fill them in). I love that this product is small and compact. The brush is small and easy to use to apply product AND THE BEST PART - Essence does not test on animals or partner with any other company that does (at least as far as I know, and Google). I'm all for products that are great and are animal cruelty free <3 And for this price? You really can't complain. It's awesome.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly pond, AL
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I use to only use brow color pots or shadow to create my brow looks. Then I started using brow gel to keep the product and hair in place, however I have light eyebrows so I've always had difficulty drawing fake hairs toward the front of my brow. A friends recommended that I try a tinted brow mascara or brow gel. I still use the brow color pots or shadow on my brow but then I finish with this instead of a brow gel and let me tell you it is a game changer for brows! Defiantly if you have a hard time drawing on hairs or have light colored brows. This grabs onto my brow hairs and I usually brush my front hairs upward to give a fuller feathered look and this keeps them there all day. It's a brow color and gel all in one! For summer I even use this alone on my brows but I love fuller brows so I pair it with my brow color. Highly recommend this is amazing.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
I bought Benefit's Gimme Brow previously and absolutely loved it. I was looking for a cheaper alternative when I ran out and found this! It is a great dupe and leaves you with fierce yet still natural looking brows. The product is cheap, easy to apply, and long lasting - an all around win!
The only thing you have to be careful of is how much product is on your spooly, my tube of Make Me Brow is still fairly new so there is a lot of product in there and if there's even just the slightest bit too much on there it's easy to get it places you don't mean to on your face. An easy fix just a slight inconvenience. Otherwise this is a great product! Can't beat it for $2.99
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I have been using the Benefit BrowVo! for a while now and was looking for an alternative. I was at Ulta and spotted this baby for only a couple bucks. After using for the first time, I was blown away! It's EXTREMELY comparable to the Benefit BrowVo!, if not better. It's very pigmented in the right places, emphasizing your brow hairs and making your brows look extremely real yet bold. The product is sleek and easy to fit into make up bags, perfect for traveling. Even the applicator is comparable to the Benefit BrowVo! (although it's a bit longer, but I don't mind too much) and applies product wonderfully. I really recommend this product if you're looking for a brow gel and don't feel like buying the Benefit one, although both are great products!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I've been making a huge effort to try more Essence products now that both my Ulta and Target carries their products. Up until this point, my only buys had been their holy effing grail eyeliners (seriously: buy) and because I was so impressed with the quality I did a bit of a haul.

First of all: drugstore brand eyebrow gel can be very complicated. A lot of misses and just a few hits. But Essence is definitely in the top ten when it comes to this one--I only wish they had a larger range of shades that could be better suited for my red hair.

That being said; yes, this is comparable to the highend brand you are thinking. Do I prefer it? Not-so much, but it is still a great money saver and starter product for those who are new to the eyebrow-stuff. You cannot say no to this price and if you are one of the lucky ones who have a match colour wise you should give it a try!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I've never been one for the bold eyebrows because I find that my brows are pretty full and not very sparse. I still like to keep them in place and looking tamed. I read that this was a dupe for the Benefit one so I thought I would give this a shot since I didn't want to spend a whole lot when I don't do much to my brows. This is the perfect product. Theres little fibers in this product to give your brows a little extra fill while still looking natural. It's the perfect shade because it pulls more cool toned than warm which I enjoy. This is super inexpensive and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try tinted brow gel but don't know where to start or just like the natural brows like I do.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
I have pretty full brows, so this is a great everyday product for me. It fills in my sparse areas quickly, and just makes them look more defined. I like a more natural brow look, so I just brush this through and I'm good to go. This shades of this product are on the cool/ashy side, so the colors may not be for everyone. This also has fibers in it, so it helps fill out the brows, but I do have to go in with another clear gel, because this product doesn't have much hold in it. I guess I really like it though, because I'm on my 3rd tube of it. :-)
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a GREAT budget eyebrow gel; love that it also has the tiny spoolie brush like some of the bigger, more well-known brow gels.  While the brush isn't quite as tiny as the Benefit or Glossier brush, it is on par.  This gives a nice hold to my brows without making them too crunchy or stiff.  All in all, if you're thinking of buying some of the more expensive gels and aren't sure if you want to commit, I love this little guy. In fact, I end up buying 2 at a time so I can keep one in my purse; one on my vanity.  The only critique I have (and it isn't just for essence) is that they could stand to have a few more shade options.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Perrysburg, OH
Overall, I've been using this a week or so and I'm a huge fan. I will note this doesn't give a dramatic brow but rather give subtle volume for a great natural, daily look. I'm a dark blonde, light brunette and I purchased the lightest shade which I think is too light for me. It goes on easily and quickly and it holds my brows without being too stiff. It's not an exact dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow but for the price it works.
I purchased it at Ulta for $2.99! Excited to try other Essence products.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.