BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Chenelle W.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
If you are looking to give your eyebrows some volume and some color then I would definitely pick this up. This won't work if you have sparse brows its really just for setting and adding a more fuller brow because of the fibers. You could totally define your brow and then use this to set it and it works awesome and doesn't take away color like I find some clear brow gels tend to do if you're not careful.
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is my holy grail eyebrow product. I have naturally thick brows but they are blind so I like to add just a little color too them. The 1st shade blondy brows 01 is perfect for me, it deposits the right amount of color and doesn't look like makeup. It's comparable to Benefits Gimme Brow and I actually prefer this one because it's under 5 dollars and the color isn't too warm like the Gimme Brow.
Joy M.
Belleville , NJ
I got this in an ipsy bag and before I didn't know what it was for but during a blog I was reading and I started to use. Very pigmented and makes your hair stay in place and its cheap but great quality.
Mallory M.
Everett
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It’s funny because one of my good friends actually showed me this product and her exact words were that it was exactly like the benefit one and how similar they were and that she actually had preferred this brand, Essence, over Benefits’s. So naturally, I of course, had to try this out for myself and see what all the hype was about, and sure enough!- it was an amazing dupe!! I use this everyday. I promise anyone who tries this, you’re going to love it...IF you love Benefits.
marissa m.
Columbus
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Love this eyebrow mascara. In my opinion it can be compared to any high end one. It has fibers that help to fill in the brows as well as a tinted gel that helps to evenly distribute color. Keeps my brows in place all day without making them hard. This adds nice highlights to the brow making them look natural even when filled in.  Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Myranda C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is the best tinted eyebrow gel on the market, and it’s only $2.99... How could you go wrong? It’s a small tube, so you have to repurchase this product often but it is well worth it. The brown color is not too warm and not too ashy, so it is very versatile for those with darker hair/darker brows. It helps give that extra something to your eyebrows! I love this product so much.
Halie Dakota R.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I absolutely love this brow gel! It performs as great as so many high end brow gels. I have blue eyes and red and brown hair. This color is a great match for my skin tone, eye color, and hair color. I have very sparse brows.. just terrible brows over all! I use this brow gel almost every single day it does a great job at holding my brows in place, also the fibers in it really add that natural effect. I have purchased many times and will continue to!
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Make me brow. Loving it. My left brow is losing hair. I am acually filling my eyebrows where I have patches of hair missing. Making my eyebrows look natural. Not too dark and not too light. This is what I can call my best friend tool. I have it in my make-up bar
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Browny Brows 02
I bought these bc I ran out of my Benefit Gimme Brow & didn't want to spend $20+ on a new one. These are super cheap at only $3 and get the job done. I feel like the wand picks up a little too much product, causing excess product to land outside of my brows/leaving them a little stiff. You should be fine as long as you get rid of the excess product before applying!
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I bought this gel on a whim, and I was very pleasantly surprised. It's a nice, cool shade of blonde and applicator is the perfect size. It's easy to use, and easy to find at target. For three dollars, you can't beat it. I will be purchasing this again!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.