3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
KeiSha G.
KeiSha G.
Not as good as the gimme brow, but an acceptable "dupe" considering how much cheaper it is.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Fort Myers, FL
De los mejores fijadores de ceja que he probado y muy muy barato! Lo super recomiendo 100%
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Meh...why can't tnis be good?!! It has sooooo much potential it's sad. It's just icky ūüė©
Ashle T.
Ashle T.
Homestead, FL
I didn't like this too much. It seemed to clump up on me. The color seemed off as well
Darlina T.
Darlina T.
I like this mascara but i ise for my eyebrown essence the color is so good need taste
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.
Love this! Virtually same thing as the benefit gimme brow at a fraction of the cost
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
hold brows in place all day and provides a tint of color. great for the price
Nilza B.
Nilza B.
I use this every day it is now my go to product to put in my brows I love it!
Yulianny G.
Yulianny G.
The packaging is small (like a mask of mini eyelashes), plastic, in this case dark brown, but there is another in light brown as there is a second choice of color, for those who have clearer eyebrows. If I'm not mistaken, it's just those two options. This product promises to give color, fill and shape your eyebrows. It contains mini fibers that fill, the gel that has color and that is applied with a very small brush with bristles. They come 3.8 ml and last 6 months open. As for the experience of use, I must say that all the hype or fashion about this product - in my opinion - is real. Yes, dear readers, this fulfills what it promises. Effectively fills a little, gives soft color (looks super good for the tone of my eyebrows) and defines. I think the gel might be a bit stronger in fixation, but we also do not want stiff eyebrows, so I guess it's better that it's missing a bit over that fixation.
Renae S.
Renae S.
Georgetown, KY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I would have given this 5 Stars.. The only reason I didn't was the product is a bit runny.  I do love the brush!  I will say that the price point is the main reason I gave it a shot.  This is the first Essence product I've ever purchased.  I was a bit worried bc it does look to me like it's a kids makeup from the packaging.  It's well worth the money and it does compare well to the Benefit give me brow.  I have dark brows, so the dark shade worked perfectly for me.  They do stay in place all day.  I didn't think I would like the fact that it has fibers, but it makes my brows full and sets them off.  I still use my brow pencil to fill them in though.  I highly recommend you give this a shot!  I'm all about getting a great look for less.  I will definitely be trying out more of their products.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.