3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
This is basically gimme brow and a fraction of the price. This is a wonderful, affordable alternative
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Fort Wayne, IN
Makes my brows look gorgeous! Very comparable to Gimme brow from another company. It lasts all day!
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Tulsa, OK
Just bought this! Very comparable to Benefit brow gel. Holds well and the gel is perfectly tinted.
Shakira A.
Shakira A.
Kennewick, WA
I really didn't not enjoy this eyebrow gel, it was very clumpy. I do not recommend this product.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Bayonne, NJ
It's ok not a fan but it does the job color is a little off but for the price you can't beat it
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
This is Benefit Gimme Brow for 3 dollars. This product is hands down amazing and I love it!!!!!
Hmong shee K.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
This product is cheap but it gets the job done. It last long and doe not feel sticky at all.
Briar D.
Briar D.
I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Cochran, GA
Love this product it's a daily mist for me it's easy to u n my eyebrows are always on fleak
KeiSha G.
KeiSha G.
Not as good as the gimme brow, but an acceptable "dupe" considering how much cheaper it is.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.