BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Ali G.
Review for: Other
I got this in hopes to tone down my dark eyebrows (they are very dark, almost black and I have light brown hair). I got a lighter color. I wasn't a fan of this. The wand seemed to deposit too much in some places and nothing in others, so by the time I tried to fix it my eyebrows were even darker. This would probably be perfect for someone with very light colored and thin haired eyebrows, so make them more noticeable. Just not for me.
Mercedez K.
Avon, IN
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
i am very lucky to not have a lot of patches or holes in my brows. as such, this product works great for me for evening out and holding down my brows for the day. it is one of my go-to make-up products and on a reach for even on light or no make-up days.
Alyssa S.
Ever since Gimme Brow was released, it was my go to brow product. But there was one month where I ran out and couldn't afford it, so I began googling dupes for it and Make Me Brow kept popping up everywhere, so I decided to give it a shot. I am so glad that I did because it's inexpensive, does such a good job making my brows pop, and it has great staying power. Make Me Brow is definitely my new go to. I'm not sure if I'll ever go back to Gimme Brow because Make Me Brow does such a good job
Zee Z.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
this is my favorite brow product right now. it’s very subtle and gives a soft, natural look but also keeps my brows in place all day. it feels great and i love the affordability. i will definitely be buying again.
Rachel D.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
All in all, the Essence Make Me Brow is a good product. I wish it was a little less goopy, had more fibers, and had more readily available shades to choose from. That being said, I enjoy using it as a quick one step tint as well as a finished touch when I do my brows. I'd recommend for anyone who likes to fill in just the sparse spaces of their brows and then blend everything together with one perfect on the go product.
L E.
Nampa , ID
Review for: Browny Brows 02
The color pigmentation is great and it's a really quick item to use if your in the go and don't have much time to spend doing your eyebrows. I'm a mom on the move constantly and sometimes I just like to apply something that will just give some extra color to my eyebrows and make them look fuller. Price wise it's great product as well!
Bethany I.
Fruitland , MD
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I use this after applying my eyebrow pencil to keep everything in place. Your brows really do stay in place after using this product! I only gave 4 stars because it can go on extremely heavy and your brows will get cemented down. I usually wipe off the wand in a piece of paper first if I don't feel like being super careful.
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I have a love hate relationship with this product. It does absolutely nothing for precision or setting ability, but it does add a good amount of pigment and it is very wearable for those no makeup days, so I usually keep one of these around my vanity or in my purse for quick application. You cannot beat the price with this brand, and somethings with such a cheap tag on them are going to be hit or miss.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I love this brow gel. I used to get Benefits Gimme Brow, but this works just as well. I do wish the spoolie/bottle had a better means of removing the excess gel, but that's one of my only complaints and it's not even a big deal. My other complaint is that if I use it on top of a pomade it seems to remove some of the pigment, so I have to be sure just to brush it through my natural brows without making contact with my skin .
Chenelle W.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
If you are looking to give your eyebrows some volume and some color then I would definitely pick this up. This won't work if you have sparse brows its really just for setting and adding a more fuller brow because of the fibers. You could totally define your brow and then use this to set it and it works awesome and doesn't take away color like I find some clear brow gels tend to do if you're not careful.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.