BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2004)
Buy on ULTA
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This brow gel honestly isn't the best for setting your eyebrow hairs but it isn't a bad product. My favorite way to use this is when I don't feel like putting on much makeup and I just want something to fill in my eyebrow hairs really quickly. I can just brush this through my eyebrows and I have a pretty natural looking eyebrow. For the price it's definitely worth it.
Ariel G.
I honestly really like the Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel. The color works awesome and makes the sparse part of my brows look so much better and even. I would definitely recommend this as a cheaper alternative! The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 was that I find it kind of difficult to control how much product is on the wand. Otherwise, I have no complaints.
Bridget C.
Warner Robins, GA
I really like his product! It has cute packaging and is very affordable. I purchased mine from Ulta and when I first tried it I was very impressed. It doesn't leave your brows flaky and it sets them in place all day. If you don't have the money for the more expensive ones this one works perfectly fine.
Gabrielle R.
I have sparse light brown/dirty blonde lashes. If I use something darker the look grey and show up witht the product. But this is the closet match too my brow color that I have found. My lashes look natural and stay in place all day long. If I don't feel like wearing a full face of makeup I'll use this and the essence lash princess mascara and a lip color. My go to brow product.  Will definitely repurchase after I finish mine.
Nicole L.
Las vegas, NV
This product is incredible. It's an amazing dupe for benefits mascara for brows. Of course essence doesn't have as many colors to choose from. But if the colors suit you,
Get it. Because the price is really great and so is the quality. I found it at ulta beauty.
Alexis M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
My favorite drug store brow gel! I absolutely love it. I literally use this product everyday, with or without a full face of makeup up. The pigmentation is great, and it doesnt leave your brows feeling hard as if you have hairspray in them nor does it leave them looking like you put absolutely nothing in it. I always buy` this product and I will always recommend.
Jenny T.
For the price, you can go wrong! The brush is extremely easy to work with. It won't hold wild brows in place for a long period of time but if they're already maintained then it definitely does the trick! It also doesn't fill in bald patches though so this is a good companion product but not a stand alone brow product.
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
It’s funny because one of my good friends actually showed me this product and her exact words were that it was exactly like the benefit one and how similar they were and that she actually had preferred this brand, Essence, over Benefits’s. So naturally, I of course, had to try this out for myself and see what all the hype was about, and sure enough!- it was an amazing dupe!! I use this everyday. I promise anyone who tries this, you’re going to love it...IF you love Benefits.
Juliana M.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I used to be a fan of this brow gel! Esp since it is at such a great price, ULTA also has deals like every other week on this brand too! But after a while it just took too much time for me in the morning to fill in my brows with this since you have to be a bit more careful, I remembering having to rub spots that got onto my lid or above the brow.. such a pain.
Danielle S.
Salem, VA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I love this brow mascara/gel. I bought it because I already loved Essence and I wanted a good brow mascara/gel to keep my brow hairs in place throughout the day. This does that and so much more! It provides just the right amount of color. I often don't even use powder to fill in my brows once I have this one because it makes my brows look naturally full.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.