BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This brow gel is really good, especially for the price (2.99 whaaaaat). ThE wand is a nice size and makes my brows look great all day. It is quick and easy to use and an all-around great product. Perfect for beginners or people who have no time to get insta-ready brows in the morning.
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I use this product when I’m in a rush to get out the door. I mainly use this for “no make up” make up days.  My brows are really light so I feel naked without any product on. I don’t wear this if I do a full face of makeup since my brows need a little more love. I don’t think this is a bad product by any means, it just isn’t the best fit for me. I think this product would be great for someone with full brows, but my brows need more filling in. Also, this is almost an exact dupe for ! Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel I would definitely check it out! Oh! and its under $5!
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I decided to try this after Benefits recall on Gimme Brow. This was only $2.99 and I like it better than the $24 stuff I was using before! It's not as clumpy as Benefits version. The color matched perfectly and it is great to set the brows with.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a decent brow product and I like it for days when I'm in a hurry and don't have time for a more defined brow. It makes my brows oil thicker and a little more defined so and it's easy to use I don't have to do anything else. It's very affordable , not as good as the benefit one and I think calling it a dupe is a major exaggeration but it's still good.
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I had heard great things about this brow gel, but it took me a while to finally try it for myself. I wish I hadn't waited so long because I think this is my new favorite brow product! Most days I don't feel like using a pencil to draw in my brows, I just want to quickly go over them with a brow gel and start the day. The tint is just the right color and my brows stay put all day! For such an affordable product, it sure is amazing quality. I highly recommend it!
Kinshasa K.
I'm not usually one he likes brow gel but this definitely changed my eyebrow game. If i don't want to do my eyebrows fully I just use this and it fills in where I need filled in and also is exact in color to make my brows look natural. This stuff is amazing for less that 3 bucks!!
Lindsey M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I have white hair, porcelain skin and blonde eyebrows. When I do s full face of make up, even after filling in my brows, this makes my brows look more defined and fuller. When I wear no make up burners to look like I have eyebrows, this grabs the right hairs and adds color too them perfectly! Even though I got brown it's not as dark as you think and works perfectly with my skin tone. I will be buying this for the rest of my life... by the way it's $4.... you're welcome!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Eh. This product is of a very wet consistency. It doesn't hold my brows in place at all. It does tint them a little bit but that's not so important as I already fill my brows in any way. I would say don't waste your money. It's only $2.99 but you can spend that towards a much better brow gel like the NYX one. Not a fan. I do like the small brush but that's about it.
Tiffany B.
This is my favorite brow product EVER! Sorry Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel... Essence does the exact same thing for $3! THREE DOLLARS! This comes in three shades which is great for when I dye my hair darker. I have three backups of this in my drawer. Great hold, just enough color and gives a bit of texture to the brows. I'll buy this over and over until they stop making it (which hopefully never happens!)
Ali G.
Review for: Other
I got this in hopes to tone down my dark eyebrows (they are very dark, almost black and I have light brown hair). I got a lighter color. I wasn't a fan of this. The wand seemed to deposit too much in some places and nothing in others, so by the time I tried to fix it my eyebrows were even darker. This would probably be perfect for someone with very light colored and thin haired eyebrows, so make them more noticeable. Just not for me.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.