3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Lidya W.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love love this product. For less than $3 you can't go wrong and it does the same thing as the pricier brand.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
This is a great tinted eyebrow gel. Its only 2 dollars at target & it works great! It lasts a really long time
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Very good price point and is very similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow product. I would definitely recommend this
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse, NY
I got this in an Ipsy and it is love ! It's perfect it doesn't weigh your brows down or make them look funny!
jessica v.
jessica v.
Sacramento, CA
Love!!!!!!! Works amazing, hands down holy grail. Super duper affordable you can't really go wrong with it.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Pensacola, FL
I'm no good at brows until I got this product in my Ipsy bag. So easy to use and my brows look effortless.
Joni P.
Joni P.
Modesto, CA
It keeps my eyebrow hairs down and fills in the sparse areas but does not make it look too dark and thick.
Kendal K.
Kendal K.
Northridge, CA
I like the formula and the price but the color options are pretty limited and didn't look natural for me
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
I use this everyday. It allows me to have natural browns or I can use it with a powder for bolder brows
Vette S.
Vette S.
I love this product and it's cheap! It works well and my brows never looked better! I buy it at Target.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.