BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
My absolute favorite brow product of all time! I use the brown shade and I love how it holds my eyebrows in place! It's affordable at under $5 which is a great plus!
Amanda T.
Wallace, ID
I love this stuff! I don't have the time with a newborn to get my brows tinted so for an everyday easy natural quick look this is a must and the price is unbeatable
Kaitlyn O.
Seneca, SC
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
Brow gel is amazing! It keeps my brows in place and looking fantastic all day long. It is a little on the darker side for people with lighter eyebrows. But other than that it's great!
gianna s.
Massapequa Park, NY
This brow gel is good but the color selection isn’t the best. My brows are very dark and the darkest shade didn’t match me. It is good for lighter brows though and it does its job.
member-ffc2e
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
It does a good job of making your brows appear Fuller, however there can be a bit too much product on the spoolie and the formula is wet so if you're not careful you can smudge it outside of your brows. Does clean up easily when you do however
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I picked this up to compare to my Benefit Gimme Brow and oh wow, this one is replacing it as my dupe. I have black hair and black eyes, "Browny Brows" the darkest shade, is a perfect match for me. It truly does enhance my brow hairs and mimic natural full brows without going overboard. The fibers are great for helping with that. Their packaging is okay, nothing fancy. I do like their brow wand vs. the Benefit's tiny itsy bitsy one that can get messy. I can see the limited color range being a problem for some people, but luckily it works for me. Score for it being so cheap also!
Yulianny G.
The packaging is small (like a mask of mini eyelashes), plastic, in this case dark brown, but there is another in light brown as there is a second choice of color, for those who have clearer eyebrows. If I'm not mistaken, it's just those two options. This product promises to give color, fill and shape your eyebrows. It contains mini fibers that fill, the gel that has color and that is applied with a very small brush with bristles. They come 3.8 ml and last 6 months open. As for the experience of use, I must say that all the hype or fashion about this product - in my opinion - is real. Yes, dear readers, this fulfills what it promises. Effectively fills a little, gives soft color (looks super good for the tone of my eyebrows) and defines. I think the gel might be a bit stronger in fixation, but we also do not want stiff eyebrows, so I guess it's better that it's missing a bit over that fixation.
Renae S.
Georgetown , KY
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I would have given this 5 Stars.. The only reason I didn't was the product is a bit runny.  I do love the brush!  I will say that the price point is the main reason I gave it a shot.  This is the first Essence product I've ever purchased.  I was a bit worried bc it does look to me like it's a kids makeup from the packaging.  It's well worth the money and it does compare well to the Benefit give me brow.  I have dark brows, so the dark shade worked perfectly for me.  They do stay in place all day.  I didn't think I would like the fact that it has fibers, but it makes my brows full and sets them off.  I still use my brow pencil to fill them in though.  I highly recommend you give this a shot!  I'm all about getting a great look for less.  I will definitely be trying out more of their products.
Genevieve M.
I use the lighter color to comb through the front of my brows for a softer, more natural look. This product is comparable to similar higher end products. Excellent.
Morgan B.
Lehi
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
For the price, I love this stuff!! Fills in my brows, but doesn’t make them too heavy. I’m on my 5th tube of it right now, and I always buy backups to have on hand!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.