BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (1983)
Buy on ULTA
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Wow this little bad boy is such an amazing dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. Its only $3 compared to $24! That's insane especially since they work almost identical. This really keeps the brow in place and adds  a little color. I just wish Essence would make a black color because even though number 02 is the darkest color, it shows up a little too light on my eyebrows at times.
Mari M.
I was seriously stunned at how well this works for the price. I thinks 2 bucks and it really tames and shapes your brows while adding volume to them. I love that the brush is tiny and makes is easy to apply. I recommend this to everyone. I will be repurchasing in the future. One note is that the first 5 times I used it it was really wet but it dried out to a perfect consistency quickly.
Priscilla T.
This is really good eyebrow gel! It keeps them in place all day and does not smudge or flake. It adds color and helps them appear fuller and thicker. I usually just run some through my brows and I'm out the door. Quick and easy. I found mine in target. I would buy again!
Chloe W.
Nelson, MO
I love this eyebrow gel! I have it in the shade brunette and it is great. It sets my eyebrows and slightly fills them in. It lasts all day and makes them look fuller. Also it is very affordable. I hope they come out with more shades because right now they only have three. I will definitely repurchase!
Natalia C.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This product does keep my brows in place, and the pigment could be a bit better, BUT FOR 3 DOLLARS I ENJOY USING THIS PRODUCT!!! This product does work when you use it with other eyebrow products. I would totally buy this again. Also, this product is super easy to use and really does keep the brows in place.
Mollee W.
Love love love. I love benefit but can't afford it all the time. This stuff feels and looks so similar to higher end eyebrow mascaras. I felt like there was a learning curve as it's more liquidy than some but overall gives me a great full brow. Lucky I'm brunette as those are the only two shades.
Brooke B.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This is a great brow mascara, that is on the affordable side. I have never used a brow mascara before, but was impressed with how great this one works. It only takes a little bit, and will not make your brows stiff. It fills them in so nicely, and looks natural. The wand is a great size and this product will keep yours brows in place. I highly recommend for anyone on a budget.
Susan Marie V.
Santa Monica, CA
I used this for quite a while now and I definitely go back to it when I want a really natural look or take my brows on top of another product. I like how it keeps my brows in place and how naturally more bushy my brows look when I don't wear any other product under it
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This is a really great and super inexpensive dupe for Benefit's product. I totally suggest trying it! I only use a little bit, because I don't want much pigment off of it. I use it mostly for the gel effect as I use pomade. But you can achieve a more natural looking brow by just using this product! It's great and it lasts all day. Did I mention it's super inexpensive?!?!?!
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
This little gem is so hard to find, but I'm so glad Ulta finally had my shade which is Browny Brows. It's the perfect tool for busy days or for touching up bare spots. It has just the right amount of color and is buildable. I would definitely recommend trying this out!!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.