3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Knoxville, TN
This is great because I already have pretty thick dark eyebrows and this helps shape and fill while holding them in place
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Jersey city , NJ
This gel is really amazing and has good eyebrow coverage . The color and tint is really good and is a definite must have
Erica B.
Erica B.
Loooooove this product and I found it at target for under three dollars! Great alternative to expensive benefit products
reilly S.
reilly S.
this would be good but the dark brown is extremely ashy and makes my eyebrows look almost like they have a grey tint
Tina T.
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Love this light a neutral colored brow gel! I love the tiny, precise applicator, and most of all I love the price!
Glo T.
Glo T.
Visalia, CA
Nice product does the job doesn't stay on all day but it's easy to touch up the brush size is perfect for eyebrows
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
Good colors and coverage options, nice packaging but I wish it had some wax with it, like a double tipped item.
crystal m.
crystal m.
I love this stuff! It fills my brows in just enough and they still look natural. Plus you can't beat the price!
Christina P.
Christina P.
Just helps enough to make my brows appear a little more. I have light brows..so this works for me. Easy to use.
Marianne B.
Marianne B.
Santa Barbara, CA
Awesome dup for the Gimme Brow from Benefit and so sticking cheap! It's works very well and colors are perfect.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.