3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
Good colors and coverage options, nice packaging but I wish it had some wax with it, like a double tipped item.
Marianne B.
Marianne B.
Santa Barbara, CA
Awesome dup for the Gimme Brow from Benefit and so sticking cheap! It's works very well and colors are perfect.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
This is a great tinted eyebrow gel. Its only 2 dollars at target & it works great! It lasts a really long time
Lidya W.
Lidya W.
Hummelstown, PA
I love love this product. For less than $3 you can't go wrong and it does the same thing as the pricier brand.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Very good price point and is very similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow product. I would definitely recommend this
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse, NY
I got this in an Ipsy and it is love ! It's perfect it doesn't weigh your brows down or make them look funny!
jessica v.
jessica v.
Sacramento, CA
Love!!!!!!! Works amazing, hands down holy grail. Super duper affordable you can't really go wrong with it.
Joni P.
Joni P.
Modesto, CA
It keeps my eyebrow hairs down and fills in the sparse areas but does not make it look too dark and thick.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Pensacola, FL
I'm no good at brows until I got this product in my Ipsy bag. So easy to use and my brows look effortless.
Kendal K.
Kendal K.
Northridge, CA
I like the formula and the price but the color options are pretty limited and didn't look natural for me
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.