BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ariel G.
I honestly really like the Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel. The color works awesome and makes the sparse part of my brows look so much better and even. I would definitely recommend this as a cheaper alternative! The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 was that I find it kind of difficult to control how much product is on the wand. Otherwise, I have no complaints.
Alexis M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
My favorite drug store brow gel! I absolutely love it. I literally use this product everyday, with or without a full face of makeup up. The pigmentation is great, and it doesnt leave your brows feeling hard as if you have hairspray in them nor does it leave them looking like you put absolutely nothing in it. I always buy` this product and I will always recommend.
Jenny T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, you can go wrong! The brush is extremely easy to work with. It won't hold wild brows in place for a long period of time but if they're already maintained then it definitely does the trick! It also doesn't fill in bald patches though so this is a good companion product but not a stand alone brow product.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this product. I think that it is a good dupe for the Gimme Brow from Benefit. The wands are similar, small and perfect for grabbing the brow hairs and adding the tinted fibers. It keeps the brows in place and doesn't leave them feeling rock hard or sticky. I will continue to repurchase.
Juliana M.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I used to be a fan of this brow gel! Esp since it is at such a great price, ULTA also has deals like every other week on this brand too! But after a while it just took too much time for me in the morning to fill in my brows with this since you have to be a bit more careful, I remembering having to rub spots that got onto my lid or above the brow.. such a pain.
Lizzy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was honestly surprised by how much I liked this product. I normally stick to high end products, but I heard that this was a good product. Its so SO affordable, and it really works well for me! I've used it every day since I got it and I really love it.
Danielle S.
Salem, VA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this brow mascara/gel. I bought it because I already loved Essence and I wanted a good brow mascara/gel to keep my brow hairs in place throughout the day. This does that and so much more! It provides just the right amount of color. I often don't even use powder to fill in my brows once I have this one because it makes my brows look naturally full.
Dania A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never thought I would find anything that would replace my benefit gimme brow. I bought so many "dupes" and returned all in till I found "Make me brow", I haven't gone back since and for the price, I can replacements and still won't pay as much as the gimme brow. Completely loving this, try it!!
Sabrina B.
I use this as the second to last step in my brows. It adds some color and a little bit of hold, and then I go over it with a clear brow get for extra hold because my eyebrows are crazy. It's really inexpensive and I will definitely continue to use this.
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim at Ulta, not sure if it would work. But it was insanely cheap. I have medium/dark eyebrows, but very sparse. I love this mascara. it does not hold the best, but I liked the color, and how dinky the brush is. My brows looked very natural.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.