3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Yessi T.
Yessi T.
A perfect filler for your brows and when shaping your briws. It is very pigmented too and goes on smooth and really stays on
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
This stuff is great. I got it in an ipsy bag, and it is very comparable to the Benefit gimme brow. Only a whole lot cheaper!
Kaila E.
Kaila E.
Great Dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow just too dark for my liking. Two shades just isn't enough. It does work magic though.. :-)
gabriela v.
gabriela v.
This is amazing!! Loved it if you are looking for a dupe for the gimme brow by benefit I recommend you getting this product!
Leah T.
Leah T.
This drug store brand is my go to for the start of my brow routine. it makes my eyebrows look filler since mone are patchy!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Mastic, NY
Love this product! I have very thin blonde eye brows and this mascara is so easy to apply and leaves such a natural look!!
Antonella G.
Antonella G.
This is my favorite brow gel! I love the formula and the color range. This is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow gel.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Lenoir City, TN
Perfect dupe for benefit gimme brow! Great price and great coverage. Nothing can move my brows out of place with this gel!
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Knoxville, TN
This is great because I already have pretty thick dark eyebrows and this helps shape and fill while holding them in place
Yanett V.
Yanett V.
Great Lakes, IL
Best drugstore eyebrow gel out there! It's a dupe for benefits cosmetics. It's very affordable but only comes in 2 colors
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.