BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Angela L.
Palm Springs, CA
I bought this at my local Ulta, and was super excited since it was an inexpensive find! My brows are a bit sparse in the tail area, just to give some background. The brow gel doesnt add as much color to my brows as I would like, and it doesn't seem like it's doing anything to hold my brows in place either.

If your brows are already semi full, this may work for you, but I don't think it will do much to tame unruly brows!
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Favorite drug store brow gel! I would say this is a really close dupe for the Benefit gimme brow gel. It has tiny fibers in it that mimic the look of hairs-perfect if you're in a rush and don't have time to do your brows with pencil. Just run it through your brows a few times. If you are a taupe ABH brow wiz user like me, this gel in the shade "01 blondy brows" is the most cool tone gel I've found. I hate blonde/taupe shades that pull more warm because they give me red ginger brows. This is so great for the price! Found mine at Target!
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
I personally feel like Essence doesnt get the recognition it deserves. I had never head of the brand until I got a mascara a while back in I belive my Ipsy box, and I loved that mascara! I was completely shocked when I found out this brand is actually SUPER CHEAP and they carry it at Ulta! I just got this not that long ago, and I'm just starting to experiment with gel on my eyebrows. I found that if I apply this very lightly and kinda comb and place my brows with the wand, let it dry and then do the pencil is the best way to go about it. don't overcoat though!
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I've tried the Benefit one and there's honestly no reason to spend so much money. This does the exact same thing. I'm growing my brows back out and this makes them look bushy and gorgeous. It can also help them to look very precise if that's the look I'm going for. This stuff is amazing
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I use this product when I’m in a rush to get out the door. I mainly use this for “no make up” make up days.  My brows are really light so I feel naked without any product on. I don’t wear this if I do a full face of makeup since my brows need a little more love. I don’t think this is a bad product by any means, it just isn’t the best fit for me. I think this product would be great for someone with full brows, but my brows need more filling in. Also, this is almost an exact dupe for ! Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel I would definitely check it out! Oh! and its under $5!
Emily L.
North Andover, MA
Wow! I'm very very very impressed with this product! It is similar to many of the other high end brow volume products but drastically cheaper! This stays on all day without feeling crusty or hard, it has a very flexible hold to it! My only complaint would be that the color range is very small (only 2-3 shades) and the packaging is tiny, I wish it was a bit bigger for a few dollars more but over all it's fantastic!
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
I like this a lot! The formula is thin so it's easy to use while not applying too much. I picked this up a while ago, without knowing that it was compared to the Benefit brow mascara. I've never tried the Benefit one, so I can't say how it compares, just that I think that this brow mascara truly stands on its own! Does a great job at adding a bit of color to your brows while keeping them in place!
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
To be 100% honest, I really didnt like this brow gel. I feel the color could be pigmented more, more product should come out on the brush. The actual formula of the product was very watery and didn't sit well on my brows. I know it's cheap and I get what I pay for. After comparing my review to all of the others, I feel maybe I just got a bad batch and should purchase a new one to give it a second opinion.
Whitney J.
N Tazewell, VA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
For a quick pick-me-up to add some depth and appearance of fuller brows, this affordable brow Gel is very handy. No, it's not high end, so it's not a perfect fix... but it does add a little something and I keep one of these in my purse for those busy days when I forget to fill in my brows or want to go mostly au natural. I usually use it to go over my brows and fill in the gaps, and then use either my NYX Micro Pencil or ABH Brow Wiz to finalize the shape of my brows. I only give four stars because I know there are better things out there.
Jasmin N.
I usually use Brow Benefit Eyebrow Gel Mascara "Gimme Brow" and have loved the product. My friend recommended I try this affordable alternative from Essence. Usually I believe the more you spend the better the quality. However this product may be better than the brow benefit gel mascara. The brush is not as good of quality but the solution is much more pigmented and holds my crazy eyebrow hairs better than the Gimme Brow.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.