BY ESSENCE #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
This brow gel is a must have in my daily routine! I have light brows which are both tamed and enhanced just enough with the tiny fibers in this Essence Brow Gel. I use the lightest color and it doesn't look obvious but gives me just that little bit of definition I need. I love the teeny-tiny brush too. I am in my fourth tube and will continue to buy as long as I can.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my favorite tinted brow gel! It gives the right amount of color without being too clumpy. The only thing I don't love about this product is the horrible shade range, with at the moment only having 3 colors, hence why I gave this only 4 stars. Other than that, seriously, pick this up, it is totally worth your $2.
Leigh Ann P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For $2.99 you cannot beat this product! This is a great brow gel that holds my brows in place all day. I love that the wand is tiny so its easier to coat my thin brows. This product iny opinion is an exact dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The only down side to this product is it only comes in 2 shades, blonde and brown.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
before trying this product at a friends house I was never familiar with brow gel mascara I only knew of dipbrow and pencil but now that this little tube of happiness has entered my life I have not looked back since I love the way my hairs stay put through the day and my brows still look good after a little cat nap too
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For what it is I love!! It's very very cheap and coats the brows to comb them however you want, gel then in place and gives you color. I use this everyday and I am pleased with it will repurchase! The brush does start to fall apart after awhile I've noticed but it doesn't transfer to my eyebrows or ruin anything really.
Megan A.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02
I LOVE this brow product. It is what I start as a base for my brows before I fill them in with a tarte brown eye shadow. It is easy to apply and a tube will last mea bout 2 months, but with the price tag who could complain? It is such a great product and the payoff for using it is amazing i use mine every day
Stephanie N.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is a good gel, but the shade range is poor. It holds the brows nicely in place. The packaging is simple, but it needs to be protected from customers opening it in the store and denying it out. I would buy it again since the price is right and it does a good job holding my brows. I just don't use it every day.
Morgan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the dark brown and luckily I have dark eyebrows. It's a nice pigmentated gel that goes on smooth. It is rather dark color but that works well for me. The bottles are not very full so I run out quick but for the price it's a good quality. Have recommended to friends already. Super cheap at local target. Around $2
Joy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently bought this product at local Fred Meyer Super Market and it is a essential in your makeup bag. It's a great eyebrow gel it has a hint of color so I love it looks more natural and helps put your eyebrows in place
.Kathryn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow. But for only $3 at Ulta, there's no competition, I will always repurchase the Essence Make Me Brow. I believe there are only 2 shades, which is its only downside. The fibers help build up and fill in your brows and the tint works well. Such a great lazy day brow option.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.