3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Margie J.
Margie J.
Pretty good brow mascara, but not the best one I've used. It is very travel friendly, but I don't find that it keeps my eyebrows in place.
Jenna O.
Jenna O.
Got in a subscription box service but I love it! I love the color and how it's not ridiculously obvious that you filled in your eyebrows.
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Really like this. I use a pencil or pomade to fill my brows in but this makes them look fuller and more put together. Great for the price
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Used alone, it gives you a very natural look. It's like a tinted gel but with all these little fibers to give your brow a fuller look
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Minden, NV
Esta máscara para las pestañas va muy bien, puede que para mis cejas me quede algo claras pero por el precio que tiene esta muy bien.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
I really like this! it looks great on my brows and i use it after my other brow products to finish shaping and darken my brows
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Memphis, TN
This is my everyday eyebrow gel. Finding this completed my eyebrow routine. I love it and it keeps my brows in place all day.
Aura A.
Aura A.
I loooooove this product, it leaves my brows so natural and organized, and the best of all is that Essence is cruelty free!!!
Yessi T.
Yessi T.
A perfect filler for your brows and when shaping your briws. It is very pigmented too and goes on smooth and really stays on
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I love this eyebrow gel!! It matches great lasts and all day. And fills in your brow to make it look fuller. Great product!!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.