BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2020)
Buy on ULTA
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I absolutely adore this product for my brows. Usually I will fill them in and then I will go over them with this gel. I don't feel like it's sets all my eyebrow in place but it does set the majority. It also adds a tint of color that I think really compliments my darker hair. (It has three shades to choose from. I have the darkest). The spoolie on the end is super tiny and I do feel like it can be a little hard to use but I always get great results using it and it's super cheap.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
Eh. This product is of a very wet consistency. It doesn't hold my brows in place at all. It does tint them a little bit but that's not so important as I already fill my brows in any way. I would say don't waste your money. It's only $2.99 but you can spend that towards a much better brow gel like the NYX one. Not a fan. I do like the small brush but that's about it.
Gates E.
Amazing eyebrow gel perfect for getting that naturally thick eyebrow look. The brush is similar is size to the Benefit Give Me Brow gel; small and easily maneuverable. The gel not only adds color to the brow but also keeps the hair in place once dried. Only downside is it sometimes smudges onto the skin around my brow instead of just staying in the brow area on the hairs.
Jenn G.
i received this product in my ipsy bag a lonnnnng time ago and recently decided to give it a try on a day i just wanted to go with a more natural look. i had seen makeup artists use brow mascaras for the natural sheek look and since it was in my drawer i decided to try it out. i'm sooo glad i did! it's so easy to use and applies great. makes my brows look full and the hairs always tamed. can't beat the price for such an amazing product. i would definitely recommend it to others and will continue to purchase it once i run out. will be a must/staple in my must have makeup list.
Kelsey C.
Lancaster , WI
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
The brush on this product is a nice length and not overly wide. I am not a fan of the fibers used in this product however. It's not a bad product as the color options are basic and the formula does a good job keeping your swept brows in place and full looking. I personally can't handle the fibers and need several swipes and q-tips for clean up when I use it. The work is equal to the cheap price but I'd rather just do a swipe or two and be done.
Alletse A.
This is my go to brow gel when I want a tinted formula.
You can see the tiny fibers in it and even though I have sparse brows it works for me because the brush is super small.
The formula is a little wet and seems to take an extra few minutes to dry but it's worth it because it does keep my brows in place.
I know it's made for volume but I don't think I have enough brows to see that effect and I mainly use it to brush my brow hairs into place and keep them there.
Ashleigh M.
I love this stuff! I tried some high end ones and some other comparable in price ones and this ones turned out to be my favorite. I don't go all out on my brows and this is just enough to add a little umph needed. Plus note it lasts all day, haven't had to worry about it caking or crumbling up and falling off!
Ashley C.
This product is amazing! It is a complete dupe for benefit's give me brow and a heck of a lot cheaper! It gives my brows a more natural look while holding them in place, as well as giving them a bit more color too! I like to use a slightly lighter shade to give my brows dimension. I will buy this over and over and over!
Rachel D.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
All in all, the Essence Make Me Brow is a good product. I wish it was a little less goopy, had more fibers, and had more readily available shades to choose from. That being said, I enjoy using it as a quick one step tint as well as a finished touch when I do my brows. I'd recommend for anyone who likes to fill in just the sparse spaces of their brows and then blend everything together with one perfect on the go product.
Mayra R.
Great dupe for gimme brow. It holds my eyebrows in place and makes them look fuller. The only problem I did have was that the brush would pick up a lot of product. I had to rub some product off on the sides of the tube. Other than that $2.99 is way better than $24.99. So I will definitely be repurchasing.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.