3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Destina R.
Destina R.
I am blown away from how great this brow gel works. It's so inexpensive and lasts a long time and doesn't get thick and chunky after a few uses. I love it.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Azusa, CA
It's really good the color goes perfect, last a very long time and you cannot complain about the price it might look little but still last a very long time
Sariah W.
Sariah W.
Phoenix, AZ
This product was a game changer for me. I've only used brow powders before. I love this product. It makes it so easy to do my brows and makes it fast also.
Dee S.
Dee S.
Youngstown, OH
For a drugstore brand, it's ok. It's not a go to product for me but I keep it in my travel bag for when I need something quick and cheap to take with me.
Trisha S.
Trisha S.
Wendell, NC
I love this product, it makes my eyebrows stay in place all day and adds a little more color to my brows when the shade isn't as dark as I want it to be
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
This product is great for an every day brow. It gives just enough pigment for a more defined brow. I inky wished the applicator were a tad bit smaller.
Robin D.
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA
I hate this product. The brush is too small...too slim to cover my entire brow. It's too easy to apply unevenly and get the product all over your face.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Such a great product!! The brush is kinda hard compared to a more expensive one but honestly for the price you can't beat it! I will buy this again!
Maria L.
Maria L.
San Clemente, California
Just picked this up yesterday. Not sure how I feel about it yet. It does give a tint to the eyebrows which is great for an everyday eyebrow look.
Luisanna C.
Luisanna C.
An amazing product for an easy brow set, I got mine in my ipsy and can't be happier, this is a dupe for Benefit Gimme brow but way cheaper.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.