BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Antonella G.
This is my favorite brow gel! I love the formula and the color range. This is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow gel.
Rachel O.
Knoxville, TN
This is great because I already have pretty thick dark eyebrows and this helps shape and fill while holding them in place
Yanett V.
Great Lakes, IL
Best drugstore eyebrow gel out there! It's a dupe for benefits cosmetics. It's very affordable but only comes in 2 colors
Erica B.
Loooooove this product and I found it at target for under three dollars! Great alternative to expensive benefit products
reilly S.
this would be good but the dark brown is extremely ashy and makes my eyebrows look almost like they have a grey tint
Glo T.
Visalia, CA
Nice product does the job doesn't stay on all day but it's easy to touch up the brush size is perfect for eyebrows
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Love this light a neutral colored brow gel! I love the tiny, precise applicator, and most of all I love the price!
Christina P.
Just helps enough to make my brows appear a little more. I have light brows..so this works for me. Easy to use.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
Good colors and coverage options, nice packaging but I wish it had some wax with it, like a double tipped item.
Marianne B.
Santa Barbara, CA
Awesome dup for the Gimme Brow from Benefit and so sticking cheap! It's works very well and colors are perfect.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.