3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Robin D.
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA
I hate this product. The brush is too small...too slim to cover my entire brow. It's too easy to apply unevenly and get the product all over your face.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
This product is great for an every day brow. It gives just enough pigment for a more defined brow. I inky wished the applicator were a tad bit smaller.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Such a great product!! The brush is kinda hard compared to a more expensive one but honestly for the price you can't beat it! I will buy this again!
Maria L.
Maria L.
San Clemente, California
Just picked this up yesterday. Not sure how I feel about it yet. It does give a tint to the eyebrows which is great for an everyday eyebrow look.
Margie J.
Margie J.
Pretty good brow mascara, but not the best one I've used. It is very travel friendly, but I don't find that it keeps my eyebrows in place.
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
Really like this. I use a pencil or pomade to fill my brows in but this makes them look fuller and more put together. Great for the price
Jenna O.
Jenna O.
Got in a subscription box service but I love it! I love the color and how it's not ridiculously obvious that you filled in your eyebrows.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Used alone, it gives you a very natural look. It's like a tinted gel but with all these little fibers to give your brow a fuller look
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Minden, NV
Esta máscara para las pestañas va muy bien, puede que para mis cejas me quede algo claras pero por el precio que tiene esta muy bien.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
I really like this! it looks great on my brows and i use it after my other brow products to finish shaping and darken my brows
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.