3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I got this in my ipsy bag a few months ago! It is a great natural color for me, and it keeps my eyebrows in place. The only thing I don't like is how bad it clumps up.
Katie G.
Katie G.
N Little Rock, AR
This is my go to, daily brow product. It takes seconds to swipe on and it fills in any sparse areas and makes them look more polished without being too "perfect".
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Wyoming, MN
Love!! So much easier then penciling in and being worried it will rub off or go on too thick or dark. Just a simple sweep on and go! This is a fantastic product.
Allison M.
Allison M.
I love this brow gel. The brush is tiny so its easy to maneuver. I feel like you could continue to go over the brows to make it darker, but I like mine natural.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Received this in my ipsy bag a few months ago love the product and how it holds throughout my busy day and the wand applicator is perfect for catching the brow!
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park , CA
These essence make me brow eyebrow gels are a really great dupe for the benefit gimme brow gel! Works just as good and costs so much less!! Love this brow gel!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Bronx, NY
I love this eyebrow gel it's amazing it gives the eyebrow a coat of coverage and also holds the hairs in place, would definitely purchase again and again!!!!!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Fairmont, WV
Absolutely love this, it helps add thickness to my brows as well as tame and fill in any patches. It's also much cheaper than any of its competitors products.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Toms River , NJ
So in love with this product. I got it in one of my ipsy bags it's and one of my favorites. It fills in great. Very natural and the brush makes it very even.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
AMAZING!!!! This is definitely a dupe for Benefits gimme brow except it's $21 cheaper! I love this it tints my browns fills them in and sets them all in one
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.