BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Fairmont, WV
Absolutely love this, it helps add thickness to my brows as well as tame and fill in any patches. It's also much cheaper than any of its competitors products.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Toms River, NJ
So in love with this product. I got it in one of my ipsy bags it's and one of my favorites. It fills in great. Very natural and the brush makes it very even.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
AMAZING!!!! This is definitely a dupe for Benefits gimme brow except it's $21 cheaper! I love this it tints my browns fills them in and sets them all in one
Destina R.
Destina R.
I am blown away from how great this brow gel works. It's so inexpensive and lasts a long time and doesn't get thick and chunky after a few uses. I love it.
Sariah W.
Sariah W.
Phoenix, AZ
This product was a game changer for me. I've only used brow powders before. I love this product. It makes it so easy to do my brows and makes it fast also.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Azusa, CA
It's really good the color goes perfect, last a very long time and you cannot complain about the price it might look little but still last a very long time
Dee S.
Dee S.
Youngstown, OH
For a drugstore brand, it's ok. It's not a go to product for me but I keep it in my travel bag for when I need something quick and cheap to take with me.
Trisha S.
Trisha S.
Wendell, NC
I love this product, it makes my eyebrows stay in place all day and adds a little more color to my brows when the shade isn't as dark as I want it to be
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
This product is great for an every day brow. It gives just enough pigment for a more defined brow. I inky wished the applicator were a tad bit smaller.
Robin D.
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA
I hate this product. The brush is too small...too slim to cover my entire brow. It's too easy to apply unevenly and get the product all over your face.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.