BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Make Me Brow is a Brow gel that has tiny fibers that adhere to your brows to make them look thicker and fuller. I absolutely love this. I have sparse brows and this makes me look like a have a full set of brows and it looks natural. I would highly recycle. This review is my own opinion.
Erin M.
Allen Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome, especially for its price. Makes filling eyebrows quick and easy. I love the elizabeth mott brow mascara but ran out, went to ulta and bought this and its almost just as good as the high end stuff. Only reason I'm not giving it 5 star's is because the formula has a hint too much water making it not even when applying. Good thing is, you just need to apply a second coat and youre all set.
Katherine G.
I adore this. It gives me full and easy brows in a flash. I don't have to worry about going overboard with this, because you literally cannot. I'm still on my first tube, but I'll repurchase when I run out. It is a fantastic alternative to some of the more ridiculously priced products that you only buy for the brand name. I have full brows already, but if I want a little something extra, I just add this. It is so quick and easy that you could even do it at a stoplight.
Sandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was using ABH dipbrow pomade for a while till I got into the hype of pencil and colored gel for the eyebrows. I think this is a dupe for the Benefit Give me Brow. It works wonders. If you have a thick full eyebrow like mine, shaping them with this is so effortless. Totally recommend it.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a great affordable alternative to Benefit's give me brow! It does wonders for my brows. I love that it gives me a very natural brow look. I have repurchased this once as a little goes a long way and it lasts me a long time before I run out and I will buy it again when I run out.
Jenny B.
I love make me brow! It doesn't have any hold but the color is realistic looking and it adds fullness to my brows. I use it all the time and the price is unbelievable considering the performance. Even on days that I don't feel like using brow pencil, it improves my brow look fast!
Lizeth dayanna C.
Cuando llego a estos productos a mi país, la sonda, porque parecían muy económica también la calidad es muy buena; Y esta crema para las cejas muy buenos porque mis cejas son un poco rebelde y para compensar son terribles, pero esta cera me hace muy bonita. En serio, lo recomiendo.
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this product in combination with the NYX eyebrow micro pencil. First, I bought the original from benefit but after I saw this essence one in the drugstore I tried it and I was 100% certain about it!!! This is such a cheap price for such a game changer! I have rebought it so many times.
Lindsey J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product, and SO CHEAP. Brows are the number one trend in beauty right now and this product is so easy to use. It gives just the right amount of tint and gel to keep your eyebrows dark and in the right place. I would reccomend not buying just one, but one for your purse, one for your car, one for your desk ect.
Barbara W.
Dyer
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Finally this is a great idea and I love it!! I always had to put hairspray on my GAP iin my brown and color it in with a pencil because I have sort of a cowlick .but this product has the same affect with no mess longer wear and I recommend it to any one who has similar problem brows
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.