3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Julia S.
Julia S.
Kansas City, MO
In my opinion this is a dupe for benefit gimme brow and for $3 you really can't beat it. it's probably not the best product on the market but its $3 and i personally think it's great
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The formula is a little too wet for me and not that pigmented. It's alright using shifter I've already filled my brows for some more definition but not a product I'd purchase again.
Svetlana S.
Svetlana S.
i LOVE this!! it's so great and cheap. it keeps my eyebrows on all day! i've been using this for several months now and i haven't had any problems with it thus far. 100% recommend!!
Frances G.
Frances G.
La Verne, CA
Found this at a target near my house and I really like this product! It has little fibers that can make your sparse brows look fuller and thicker! And I also like how compact it is
Emily W.
Emily W.
I'm loving this drugstore brow mascara! It keeps my brows in place all day long abs adds a tint of color to help fill them in. I love that it makes my brows look soft and natural.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Avery, TX
I have full eyebrows with just a few sparse areas. I use this to cover those up and shape my brows. It also darkens my brows just a bit. I really like the way it makes them look.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
This is a homerun for brow gels. I use to use the givemebrows from Benefit but the Essence one is just as good and its only 2.99! I will never need to go back to the Benefit one!
Diane R.
Diane R.
Los Angeles, CA
I just purchased this product and idk why i waited so long to buy this. its such a great product for an amazing prize. my eyebrows do not move. i love this product so much.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
For the price, this is a very great eyebrow mascara! Essence never fails to disappoint me, this product and the brand itself should definitely get more hype. A must try.
Kallista M.
Kallista M.
This is so cheap and is really effective! I use this over my brow powder to help keep my hairs in place! This also has fibers in it to make the lashes look more natural!
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.