BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Diane R.
Diane R.
Los Angeles, CA
I just purchased this product and idk why i waited so long to buy this. its such a great product for an amazing prize. my eyebrows do not move. i love this product so much.
Kallista M.
Kallista M.
This is so cheap and is really effective! I use this over my brow powder to help keep my hairs in place! This also has fibers in it to make the lashes look more natural!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
For the price, this is a very great eyebrow mascara! Essence never fails to disappoint me, this product and the brand itself should definitely get more hype. A must try.
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I got this in my ipsy bag a few months ago! It is a great natural color for me, and it keeps my eyebrows in place. The only thing I don't like is how bad it clumps up.
Katie G.
Katie G.
N Little Rock, AR
This is my go to, daily brow product. It takes seconds to swipe on and it fills in any sparse areas and makes them look more polished without being too "perfect".
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Wyoming, MN
Love!! So much easier then penciling in and being worried it will rub off or go on too thick or dark. Just a simple sweep on and go! This is a fantastic product.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Received this in my ipsy bag a few months ago love the product and how it holds throughout my busy day and the wand applicator is perfect for catching the brow!
Allison M.
Allison M.
I love this brow gel. The brush is tiny so its easy to maneuver. I feel like you could continue to go over the brows to make it darker, but I like mine natural.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
These essence make me brow eyebrow gels are a really great dupe for the benefit gimme brow gel! Works just as good and costs so much less!! Love this brow gel!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Fairmont, WV
Absolutely love this, it helps add thickness to my brows as well as tame and fill in any patches. It's also much cheaper than any of its competitors products.
Bry T.
Simi Valley , CA
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.