BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
B S.
The blonde color works great with my natural red eyebrows. I use it over the top of an auburn brow pencil and I love the way they work together. I don't have any issues with this smudging or flaking off. And it holds my brows in place all day. Great product and even better value.

*No filter or editing on photo below
Bethany I.
Fruitland , MD
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I use this after applying my eyebrow pencil to keep everything in place. Your brows really do stay in place after using this product! I only gave 4 stars because it can go on extremely heavy and your brows will get cemented down. I usually wipe off the wand in a piece of paper first if I don't feel like being super careful.
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thus far this has to be my favorite brow product for a natural, defined brow - drugstore and high-end. It fills in sparce areas, and tames unruly brows. I liked this product so much better than Benefit's Gimme Brow which was splotchy and made me break out. This is a steal at $2.99 which I purchased at Target.
Alayna A.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the longest time my benefit gimme brows was my HOLY GRAIL until I found essence make me brow! Only difference I see between them is that the Essence colors come in cooler tones than the benefit. I would recommend this to anyone on a budget!
Katie G.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This stuff is amazing both in quality and in price (SO CHEAP). I love that this is a significantly more affordable and cruelty free dupe for Benefit Gimme brow. It is very easy to use and makes brows look fuller while still keeping them nice and natural. It is easy to pair with some pencil to create dramatic power brows if that's what you're going for. I absolutely love this stuff and will continue to buy it for forever.
Molly D.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Browny Brows 02
If rating this product solely on the fact of its ability to hold the brows in place, it deserves 5 stars. However, I think this product can lack pigmentation after only a short period of time. I have eyebrows that don't need a lot of product, they are dark enough as it is, so a gel is really all that I need, but sometimes having that extra color really helps add to the look. It could use a little more color pay off, but it will definitely hold your brows in place.
J J.
I love this brow gel. I've tried the benefit version, but I like this one better. First off, it's wayyyy cheaper. But I really like the lightest color for my brows and I have strawberry blonde hair. It look good. It lasts all day and keeps my brows in place. I would repurchase it and recommend it to anyone who wants a more natural brow look.
Mimi A.
Ossining, NY
First time trying this eyebrow product on my brows. I was surprised all around with the quality, how affordable, and how easy it is to work with the tiny spoolie. I have pretty full brows and I love that it holds my brows In place without feeling too crunchy and it fills them without looking fake. This reminds me I need to buy more I feel like I'm running out 😍
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I have a love hate relationship with this product. It does absolutely nothing for precision or setting ability, but it does add a good amount of pigment and it is very wearable for those no makeup days, so I usually keep one of these around my vanity or in my purse for quick application. You cannot beat the price with this brand, and somethings with such a cheap tag on them are going to be hit or miss.
Holly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The blonde color didn't work out for my light brown/dark blonde brows. It had a grayish tint. My brows are naturally full so brow mascaras aren't my fave. If you're looking for something to plump up super thin brows you might like it. It's very affordable and might work out for you, it just wasn't for me.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.