BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Ashley F.
Naples , FL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
WOW! I love this, I have never used a brow gel or anything of the sort. I generally use a pencil or pomade. This is great.. I have never used the benefit brow gel because “dats espencive” 😂 but seriously I don’t want to spend over $20 on a brow gel..

This I put in my brows first and the fibers help create the natural full brow look I love. I still have to fill in a little with my pencil but that is because I have thin eye brows so if you have thick beautiful brows this is all you will probably need!

It does make your brows a little stiff which is fine for me because it keeps them in place but I just take my spoolie and brush them out a little.

I recommend this to everyone (unless you have very light brows because they are a little dark)
Kailey P.
Pooler, GA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
When I bought this product I was under the impression that it would be pigmented enough so that I wouldn’t have to use a pencil when I was in a rush, but that’s not the case. This is EXCELLENT as a gel! Within minutes of putting it on I can’t even hardly push my eyebrows out of line lol- it really doe keep them in place all day long! And for that I have it 4 stars since I think that’s the main purpose of it and for the price you just can’t beat it! But it doesn’t have much pigment to it- so if you’re looking for a quick and easy solution to filling in your brows this is probably not the product you need.
natalie r.
NORWALK
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Love this stuff! I can get a nice, natural, filled in look quickly, and it does. not. budge. If I don't wash my face off at night, my eyebrows still look perfect in the morning. And you can't beat this price! I have medium to dark brown hair and I like to use the browny brows color.
Jeweliana R.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I purchased this on a whim in Ulta one day because of its low price point. This product does a great job of keeping my brows in place all day and helping to comb them out after I fill them in. It gives a natural hairlike finish that I really enjoy. After it dries, it is set for the day.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I discovered this product in Target and I fell in love. I no longer need to fill my brows in with powder or a pencil. This is super easy to use and you just brush your brows with it and they look so full and healthy. It's a tinted brow gel that keeps the hairs in place and adds color to fill them in
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I use this product when I’m in a rush to get out the door. I mainly use this for “no make up” make up days.  My brows are really light so I feel naked without any product on. I don’t wear this if I do a full face of makeup since my brows need a little more love. I don’t think this is a bad product by any means, it just isn’t the best fit for me. I think this product would be great for someone with full brows, but my brows need more filling in. Also, this is almost an exact dupe for ! Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel I would definitely check it out! Oh! and its under $5!
Sammi Z.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
THIS IS MY FAVORITE BROW GEL TO GRAB. It is literally $3 at Ulta and I usually buy multiple when Ulta has a buy one get one 50% off sale because this is a brow gel that is good for such a reasonable price. It has a slight tint to it so I just fill in my brows lightly before I apply the gel over. It is a dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow!! So you can save $21 by buying this instead :)
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I had heard great things about this brow gel, but it took me a while to finally try it for myself. I wish I hadn't waited so long because I think this is my new favorite brow product! Most days I don't feel like using a pencil to draw in my brows, I just want to quickly go over them with a brow gel and start the day. The tint is just the right color and my brows stay put all day! For such an affordable product, it sure is amazing quality. I highly recommend it!
Ali G.
Review for: Other
I got this in hopes to tone down my dark eyebrows (they are very dark, almost black and I have light brown hair). I got a lighter color. I wasn't a fan of this. The wand seemed to deposit too much in some places and nothing in others, so by the time I tried to fix it my eyebrows were even darker. This would probably be perfect for someone with very light colored and thin haired eyebrows, so make them more noticeable. Just not for me.
Stacey G.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! For $3?! The price is right! Works just as well as any other expensive brow gel. I actually find that it distributes product better on the brows more evenly than when I use other brand (I usually end up with clumps).
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.