BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I wasn't sure which shade to get since they only had one for brown hair and one for blonde hair but I have light brown hair. I ended up getting this in "blondy brows" and I'm so glad that I did! It's honestly a universal taupe type of color that would look good on most any brow color. The gel helps my eyebrow hairs stay in place and I find that the applicator is small enough that I can be as precise as I need to. Overall, this product is a steal and super great quality!
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Midland, TX
For the price it is amazing.
But overall I find this scratchy and gloopy. If you like fast easy brows on a tight budget this is a good way to go. It will take a little while to get it to perform the way they you want it to but with a little practice you can make it work. I would suggest the Ulta version over this one if you can splurge or find it on sale. The brush is better and it's a little less wet.
But for the price you can't really find a better brow gel.
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
Comparable to the Benefit gimme brow that goes for about $24 while this is $3. I like the size so I can't take it anywhere with me whenever I need to look like I have a fresh face on with minimal products. This makes my brows darker and fuller but in a natural not drawn on way. I especially like the applicator on this because it's small unlike other ones I've tried which had a larger mascara-like wand. The smaller applicator helps me apply it more precisely.
Aislin T.
Aislin T.
Asheville, NC
This is a great brow gel, it's has a perfect color that can work for any color hair, keeps your brows in place, and is super cheap but still really nice quality! This is a gel product with a brown tint and small fibers in it that make your brows look full and fill in any empty/sparse areas. This is the first essence product I've tried but I'll definitely be checking out some of they're other products. Also this is an amazing dupe for Benefit gimme brow!
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Antelope, CA
THIS STUFF IS THE BEST. I always do my brows with my NYX pencil and then use this to set them as well as fill in any missing spots. I honestly cannot fathom that this stuff is only $4. I've never really paid attention to the setting power of this stuff but it definitely does a lot for making sure my brows look great. I also love to throw this on my brows if I don't have time to actually do them in the morning, just so I still look put together.
Sabella M.
Sabella M.
I'm not one for eyebrow products because I prefer an actually natural brow, but I tried this on a whim. It's super affordable, so I knew if I didn't like it, I wouldn't be too upset it spent some money. But luckily, I loved this stuff. It makes my brows look natural and full while making sure they stay in place. My eyebrows don't feel clumpy or hard or gel-y whenever I wear this stuff. I'm definitely an eyebrow girl because of this stuff.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I love this! I have purchased so many and will continue to because of the great price and the great product! I have never tried Benefits "Give me brow" but because of how great this is, I don't feel the need to. The wand it the perfect shape and this sets my brows perfectly while adding more fullness. I use the blonde shade, but the only have 2 colors while may be a down fall. But over all an amazing product at a more amazing price.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Los Angeles, CA
I loooove this product. It's supposed to be a dupe for the benefit eyebrow gel that was released recently, which is why I bought it and at a price point of ~3 dollars(?) I figured it wouldn't hurt me too much if it didn't work out. However, it looks great alone or over pencil and it does shape and keep your brow hairs in place. I think it's great for those lazy no makeup days where you're not trying to do a crazy instagram brow.
K T.
K T.
New favorite brow gel!
The blonde shade works out perfectly for me! It gives me just the right amount of color for my brows to stand out but still look natural.
The brush is a great size to brush the product through without getting it everywhere. I still manage to get a little on my skin but it wipes off easily. The brush is kind of scratchy though.
So for the price you can't beat it! I will be repurchasing and would recommend!
Billie Jean L.
Billie Jean L.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! at first I just had it sitting around in my makeup bag but when I decided to use it I instantly fell in love! The product gives your brows a tint and keeps them in place!! the only downside is the brush brings out a lot of product so I make sure to take some off before applying!! makes my daily routine so much easier because I apply this and then fill in with a brown eyeshadow!!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.