3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Debra R.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
The only thing that could make this better is if they offered more shades. This gel holds your brows in place and tints them just enough. The brush is very easy to work with. And only $3!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
I had never used a gel brow mascara before I received this in my ipsy bag. I absolutely love it. I used to use a brow pencil but I won't ever go back to it after using this. It's awesome.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Saint cloud
It's a little clumpy. But if you're not the draw your eyebrows on or fill them in type. This is for you. My daughter uses it and really likes it. I on the other hand think.. It's junk. ūüíĀ
Paola R.
Paola R.
It compare to high quality products!

This is amaizing, it blends perfect with your brows and let them in the right place for almost all day. I will defineatly with benefit eyebrow gel.
Nichole R.
Nichole R.
Southgate, KY
Before I received this product in my Ipsy bag I was afraid to try brow gel. Now I would never go back to a pencil! This product gets even coverage that lasts all day and looks natural.
Julia S.
Julia S.
kansas city, MO
In my opinion this is a dupe for benefit gimme brow and for $3 you really can't beat it. it's probably not the best product on the market but its $3 and i personally think it's great
Svetlana S.
Svetlana S.
i LOVE this!! it's so great and cheap. it keeps my eyebrows on all day! i've been using this for several months now and i haven't had any problems with it thus far. 100% recommend!!
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The formula is a little too wet for me and not that pigmented. It's alright using shifter I've already filled my brows for some more definition but not a product I'd purchase again.
Frances G.
Frances G.
La Verne, CA
Found this at a target near my house and I really like this product! It has little fibers that can make your sparse brows look fuller and thicker! And I also like how compact it is
Emily W.
Emily W.
I'm loving this drugstore brow mascara! It keeps my brows in place all day long abs adds a tint of color to help fill them in. I love that it makes my brows look soft and natural.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.