3 colors available

Buy on Target*
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love that this is a gel !!! That it goes on wonderfully and works with delight and happiness of the product !!! I love how it made me look and how well it works I really like and enjoyed the gel
Julia B.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Received this in my Ipsy. The color was perfect for my already thick brows. I like the fiber brush, I just wish it was a little shorter. I'd buy this, especially because it's an affordable price.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Longview, WA
Perfect for that natural looking brow. Now if you have little to no eye brow hair I don't think this will work to well for you. But it just makes my brows look fuller. It's cheap and effective.
Beverley L.
Beverley L.
Springfield, MA
Fibers fill eyebrows. If you have light thin eyebrows like mine this is the product for you. I use this to shape and fill my eyebrows. Then use my Anastasia eyebrow pencil to fill in the gaps.
Kaitlyn I.
Kaitlyn I.
Vancouver, WA
This product is surprisingly good! Not quite comparable to the benefit gimme brown but does the trick for a drugstore product! The color is perfect and pigmented will probably purchase again
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
San Jose, CA
I love this tinted gel with little fibers. It is good quality and cheap! The packaging is nice and small. The only con is the limited color range. I will continue to repurchase. Recommended!
Debra R.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
The only thing that could make this better is if they offered more shades. This gel holds your brows in place and tints them just enough. The brush is very easy to work with. And only $3!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
I had never used a gel brow mascara before I received this in my ipsy bag. I absolutely love it. I used to use a brow pencil but I won't ever go back to it after using this. It's awesome.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Saint cloud
It's a little clumpy. But if you're not the draw your eyebrows on or fill them in type. This is for you. My daughter uses it and really likes it. I on the other hand think.. It's junk. 💁
Paola R.
Paola R.
It compare to high quality products!

This is amaizing, it blends perfect with your brows and let them in the right place for almost all day. I will defineatly with benefit eyebrow gel.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.