BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Received this in my ipsy bag a few months ago love the product and how it holds throughout my busy day and the wand applicator is perfect for catching the brow!
Allison M.
I love this brow gel. The brush is tiny so its easy to maneuver. I feel like you could continue to go over the brows to make it darker, but I like mine natural.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
These essence make me brow eyebrow gels are a really great dupe for the benefit gimme brow gel! Works just as good and costs so much less!! Love this brow gel!
Kayla M.
Bronx, NY
I love this eyebrow gel it's amazing it gives the eyebrow a coat of coverage and also holds the hairs in place, would definitely purchase again and again!!!!!
Sarah K.
Fairmont, WV
Absolutely love this, it helps add thickness to my brows as well as tame and fill in any patches. It's also much cheaper than any of its competitors products.
Kayla S.
Toms River, NJ
So in love with this product. I got it in one of my ipsy bags it's and one of my favorites. It fills in great. Very natural and the brush makes it very even.
Sarah H.
AMAZING!!!! This is definitely a dupe for Benefits gimme brow except it's $21 cheaper! I love this it tints my browns fills them in and sets them all in one
Destina R.
I am blown away from how great this brow gel works. It's so inexpensive and lasts a long time and doesn't get thick and chunky after a few uses. I love it.
Sariah W.
Phoenix, AZ
This product was a game changer for me. I've only used brow powders before. I love this product. It makes it so easy to do my brows and makes it fast also.
Angelica G.
Azusa, CA
It's really good the color goes perfect, last a very long time and you cannot complain about the price it might look little but still last a very long time
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.