3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
This was the first Essence product I have tried and I loved this product! It worked so well on my brows and the price point is excellent. I would definitely purchase this product again in the future.
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Arvada, CO
This is a new discovery to me. I was ride or die for my benefit gimme brow! but this is taking its place! I is this to keep my brows in place and fill on any areas I might have missed with my pomade!
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
I really like this product. It is so affordable. You can get it at ulta. It's only like three bucks. It's long-lasting. Great for every day. Easy to apply and easy to use. I would totally recommend.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Sebring , FL
I love this! This works really nicely. It goes on equally. My eye color is brown. The price is really good at 3.99 I believe. This was my first time buying the product but I will be a repeat user.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Mantua , OH
I like this product for a light formed brow day or to just set your brows. It can get a little ashy/move around, but it does last me all day and if you use a little amount at a time it work great!
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love that this is a gel !!! That it goes on wonderfully and works with delight and happiness of the product !!! I love how it made me look and how well it works I really like and enjoyed the gel
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Longview, WA
Perfect for that natural looking brow. Now if you have little to no eye brow hair I don't think this will work to well for you. But it just makes my brows look fuller. It's cheap and effective.
Beverley L.
Beverley L.
Springfield, MA
Fibers fill eyebrows. If you have light thin eyebrows like mine this is the product for you. I use this to shape and fill my eyebrows. Then use my Anastasia eyebrow pencil to fill in the gaps.
Kaitlyn I.
Kaitlyn I.
Vancouver, WA
This product is surprisingly good! Not quite comparable to the benefit gimme brown but does the trick for a drugstore product! The color is perfect and pigmented will probably purchase again
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
San Jose, CA
I love this tinted gel with little fibers. It is good quality and cheap! The packaging is nice and small. The only con is the limited color range. I will continue to repurchase. Recommended!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.