3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Chelsey L.
Chelsey L.
Great dupe for the Benefit gimme brow. Its a cheap alternative and really does a great job in filling in sparse areas. I find that using this after doing my brows really makes my brows look more fuller.
Mandi A.
Mandi A.
This is my holy grail brow product! It's such a fast and easy way to get natural, full looking brows! And the cost makes it so worth it! Definitely worth picking up, especially for those lazy mornings!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
My brows are pretty full and I don't need much filling in. This product gives the perfect amount of hold to the brows and the color is perfect for me. It's a great alternative for Benefits Gimme Brow.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
This is my new go to, for a fraction of the price of the benefit give me brow! Love love love!!!! It can come out a bit heavy on the brush, but I keep a clean spooley brush handy to help blend it out!
Adora  F.
Adora F.
Oooooo I love this . Such a dupe for the benefit give me brow . I can wear this alone or over my eyebrow pencil . I got this in my ipsy bag and have already repurchased it . Super affordable product .
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Arvada, CO
This is a new discovery to me. I was ride or die for my benefit gimme brow! but this is taking its place! I is this to keep my brows in place and fill on any areas I might have missed with my pomade!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
This was the first Essence product I have tried and I loved this product! It worked so well on my brows and the price point is excellent. I would definitely purchase this product again in the future.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
I really like this product. It is so affordable. You can get it at ulta. It's only like three bucks. It's long-lasting. Great for every day. Easy to apply and easy to use. I would totally recommend.
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love that this is a gel !!! That it goes on wonderfully and works with delight and happiness of the product !!! I love how it made me look and how well it works I really like and enjoyed the gel
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Sebring , FL
I love this! This works really nicely. It goes on equally. My eye color is brown. The price is really good at 3.99 I believe. This was my first time buying the product but I will be a repeat user.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.