BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Frances G.
La Verne , CA
Found this at a target near my house and I really like this product! It has little fibers that can make your sparse brows look fuller and thicker! And I also like how compact it is
Emily W.
I'm loving this drugstore brow mascara! It keeps my brows in place all day long abs adds a tint of color to help fill them in. I love that it makes my brows look soft and natural.
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
This is a homerun for brow gels. I use to use the givemebrows from Benefit but the Essence one is just as good and its only 2.99! I will never need to go back to the Benefit one!
Pamela G.
Avery, TX
I have full eyebrows with just a few sparse areas. I use this to cover those up and shape my brows. It also darkens my brows just a bit. I really like the way it makes them look.
Diane R.
Los Angeles, CA
I just purchased this product and idk why i waited so long to buy this. its such a great product for an amazing prize. my eyebrows do not move. i love this product so much.
Kallista M.
This is so cheap and is really effective! I use this over my brow powder to help keep my hairs in place! This also has fibers in it to make the lashes look more natural!
Melissa A.
For the price, this is a very great eyebrow mascara! Essence never fails to disappoint me, this product and the brand itself should definitely get more hype. A must try.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I got this in my ipsy bag a few months ago! It is a great natural color for me, and it keeps my eyebrows in place. The only thing I don't like is how bad it clumps up.
Katie G.
N Little Rock, AR
This is my go to, daily brow product. It takes seconds to swipe on and it fills in any sparse areas and makes them look more polished without being too "perfect".
Sarah F.
Wyoming, MN
Love!! So much easier then penciling in and being worried it will rub off or go on too thick or dark. Just a simple sweep on and go! This is a fantastic product.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.