BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Katie S.
Katie S.
Columbus, OH
This product compares to the gimme brow from benefit. The only difference I find between the two is the color selection. They feel and wear the same. I will save my money and definitely repurchase again.
Dany K.
Dany K.
I'm so glad I came across this at Target. It look natural and it's have fibers and color to fill in the gap. It doesn't fade or smudge and best of all it's cheaper than the Benefits cosmetic gimme brows.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
New haven , CT
This product is great for like $2 it really is the dupe for gimme brow by benefit and honestly I don't see a difference in both, this product isn't for those who have little to none eye brows you though
Chelsey L.
Chelsey L.
Great dupe for the Benefit gimme brow. Its a cheap alternative and really does a great job in filling in sparse areas. I find that using this after doing my brows really makes my brows look more fuller.
Mandi A.
Mandi A.
This is my holy grail brow product! It's such a fast and easy way to get natural, full looking brows! And the cost makes it so worth it! Definitely worth picking up, especially for those lazy mornings!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
My brows are pretty full and I don't need much filling in. This product gives the perfect amount of hold to the brows and the color is perfect for me. It's a great alternative for Benefits Gimme Brow.
Adora A.
Adora A.
Oooooo I love this . Such a dupe for the benefit give me brow . I can wear this alone or over my eyebrow pencil . I got this in my ipsy bag and have already repurchased it . Super affordable product .
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
This is my new go to, for a fraction of the price of the benefit give me brow! Love love love!!!! It can come out a bit heavy on the brush, but I keep a clean spooley brush handy to help blend it out!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
This was the first Essence product I have tried and I loved this product! It worked so well on my brows and the price point is excellent. I would definitely purchase this product again in the future.
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Arvada, CO
This is a new discovery to me. I was ride or die for my benefit gimme brow! but this is taking its place! I is this to keep my brows in place and fill on any areas I might have missed with my pomade!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.