3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Shanna K.
Shanna K.
I love this! It feels like a high-end brand, but it's super affordable. The color is perfect and it stays on all day without moving. I definitely recommend this product, its the best eyebrow product I've found.
Rikka I.
Rikka I.
I really like this, just wish more product was in it. I feel like I go through it quickly. It is good for quick natural brows that don't look like they have been drawn on, but look thicker with color to them.
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ
This eyebrow gel is great! It keeps my brows in place and looking great throughout the day. It's really cheap but a good product! I bought mine from target and i would definitely buy it again in the future!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Little Rock, AR
Great for shaping, filling and durable! And did I mention super affordable? I'm a sucker for finding affordable awesome brands/products and this is definitely one brand that does it for me! Will buy again!
Terri G.
Terri G.
This product is perfect if you want to add a little color and shape to your brow. I love that once applied it still looks natural and the gel hold the hairs in place keeping my brows looking great all day.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Rosemead , CA
A dupe for sure. They make my brow hair rock hard! Those babies are not going anywhere. The tint is subtle without making my brows darker than I want. It's seriously so great for the price. Will stock up
Katie S.
Katie S.
Columbus, OH
This product compares to the gimme brow from benefit. The only difference I find between the two is the color selection. They feel and wear the same. I will save my money and definitely repurchase again.
Dany K.
Dany K.
I'm so glad I came across this at Target. It look natural and it's have fibers and color to fill in the gap. It doesn't fade or smudge and best of all it's cheaper than the Benefits cosmetic gimme brows.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
This product is great for like $2 it really is the dupe for gimme brow by benefit and honestly I don't see a difference in both, this product isn't for those who have little to none eye brows you though
Chelsey L.
Chelsey L.
Great dupe for the Benefit gimme brow. Its a cheap alternative and really does a great job in filling in sparse areas. I find that using this after doing my brows really makes my brows look more fuller.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.