BY ESSENCE #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Brooke B.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is a great brow mascara, that is on the affordable side. I have never used a brow mascara before, but was impressed with how great this one works. It only takes a little bit, and will not make your brows stiff. It fills them in so nicely, and looks natural. The wand is a great size and this product will keep yours brows in place. I highly recommend for anyone on a budget.
Mollee W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love. I love benefit but can't afford it all the time. This stuff feels and looks so similar to higher end eyebrow mascaras. I felt like there was a learning curve as it's more liquidy than some but overall gives me a great full brow. Lucky I'm brunette as those are the only two shades.
Natalia C.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This product does keep my brows in place, and the pigment could be a bit better, BUT FOR 3 DOLLARS I ENJOY USING THIS PRODUCT!!! This product does work when you use it with other eyebrow products. I would totally buy this again. Also, this product is super easy to use and really does keep the brows in place.
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is a really great and super inexpensive dupe for Benefit's product. I totally suggest trying it! I only use a little bit, because I don't want much pigment off of it. I use it mostly for the gel effect as I use pomade. But you can achieve a more natural looking brow by just using this product! It's great and it lasts all day. Did I mention it's super inexpensive?!?!?!
Amy P.
Woodstock, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my everyday eyebrow product. It is easy to apply and is like 2 steps in 1. It is a great value. However sometimes the product collects too much on the brush and comes off clumpy in brows. So you need to scrape it off on the lid before you brush it through.
Natalia S.
Bay Shore, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I have dark brown, pretty much black eyebrows. I bought the darkest shade they had, browny brows, and they are a pretty subtle. It's nice because it's easy to fix any mistakes, but you still get slightly fuller looking eyebrows and the hairs stay in place. I was recommended this from friends that said it is a Benefit Gimme Brow dupe, so I had to get it, and am satisfied!
Annie D.
Boise, ID
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a product I use everyday. It's so easy to apply, to blend in with your eyebrows & to remove at the end of that. I love how it gives my brows a fuller appearance. The only drawback is that I wish it did a bit better with really helping my brows to stay in place all day. But I will keep using & repurchasing this itemEssence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Gabrielle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sparse light brown/dirty blonde lashes. If I use something darker the look grey and show up witht the product. But this is the closet match too my brow color that I have found. My lashes look natural and stay in place all day long. If I don't feel like wearing a full face of makeup I'll use this and the essence lash princess mascara and a lip color. My go to brow product.  Will definitely repurchase after I finish mine.
Ariel G.
I honestly really like the Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel. The color works awesome and makes the sparse part of my brows look so much better and even. I would definitely recommend this as a cheaper alternative! The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 was that I find it kind of difficult to control how much product is on the wand. Otherwise, I have no complaints.
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This brow gel honestly isn't the best for setting your eyebrow hairs but it isn't a bad product. My favorite way to use this is when I don't feel like putting on much makeup and I just want something to fill in my eyebrow hairs really quickly. I can just brush this through my eyebrows and I have a pretty natural looking eyebrow. For the price it's definitely worth it.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.