BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Grace G.
Dakota Dunes
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I really enjoyed this product. I usually fill in my brows with a brow pencil, but on days when I am in a rush I run this through my brows to tint them. I like this because it doesn't make my brows look drawn on or fake, it looks really natural. I would recommend this product to you if you don't always have time to sit there and fill in your brows every morning or if you just don't feel like putting in a ton of effort into them.
Blanca F.
Nuevo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. It Works as well as the higher end brands and is super affordable for every budget. It comes in 3 shades so its pretty easy to find one to match, even for beginners. I was given advice on how to apply it so it looks more natural, so I will pass it on lol. Start from the end of your eyebrows and brush it inwards towards the front of your brow. That way all the fibers don't stick just to the front of your brows and look dark and unnatural. I use a gel to set my brows after and I'm good to go.
Victoria F.
Capac, MI
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This. Is. AWESOME! The color is perfect and application is easy. The tube is small and easy to carry around and store. However, I could not find it at everyday stores so I had to order it online through the Essence website. Had there not been free shipping, I would not have ordered it since the shipping would have outweighed the $3 cost of the tube of gel. It's also hard to get ONLY on the hair and to avoid getting it on your skin. But since the formula is soft and mousse-like, it's easy to wipe off.
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using benefit's gimme brow for years now, and I was really hesitant to try anything different. I had read a lot of good reviews for this, and saw it at target one day. It was only like 2.50!!!!! That's so crazy! It looks exactly like the original gimme brow, and honestly works almost exactly like it. The formulas are a little different but I looove it.
Caitlyn G.
This is a great brow mascara. On a day to day basis the only thing I put in my brows is a gel/mascara because they're fairly thick as is and I just want to fill in a little sparseness and keep them in place. This product does a great job at both since it has fibers in it. I just wish it had more than 2 shades. The dark is a little too dark and the light is too light for me. I used this after using the Glossier Boy Brow for a while, and I'd honestly never go back to the Boy Brow after using this.
Amy D.
Albany, OR
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I've been using this for over a week now and I don't think I will ever use anything else on my brows. I takes no time at all to perfect my brows with this stuff and it's only $3!!! It's smudge-proof, stays on all day, doesn't make your eyebrows feel like there's a ton of product on them or anything, the color matches perfectly and they look SO natural which is the most important thing to me when it comes to eyebrow products. It does everything I want an eyebrow product to do. It fills in the sparse areas so effortlessly and perfectly. You don't need to be an expert to use this. I never have a bad brow day!
Jaime R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product at a great price! Colors are awesome and actually mimic real brow hair colors unlike a lot of brow products. It adds enough to give a natural brow on its own or use it as a topper over other products for more dramatic brows. The brush is teeny tiny, like the benefit gimme brow, so you have control and can get even the smallest gaps or bald spots!
Brianna F.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I've been looking for a tinted brow gel to try, so I figured I'd go for one of the more cost effective brands. The gel itself is pretty good, though I wish there was a shade in between light and brown. My issue is the applicator. The bristles are very small so it is hard to maneuver through all your brow hair evenly. Looking at other brow products, most seem to have longer bristles for easier application. It's not a bad product, but if your new to this kind of product, there is a learning curve.
Megan G.
Portland , OR
I purchased this as a less expensive version of Gimme Brow. I think it's good ,but not great. It doesn't have the same intensity or lasting power, it's a fraction of the price though so I will continue to purchase for everyday use. I like the wand, color, and it does keep my hairs in place all day.
Nicole H.
Boston , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super mixed feelings about brow product. Yes, I would say that it is really good. It does fill in your brows and it does keep them in place, but the color is AWFUL! I have pretty dark, thick eyebrows and this gel goes on to match my eyebrows yet it seems to oxidize throughout the day and literally looks gray by the end of the day. I don't think there's anything wrong with trying this product since it's only a few dollars but if you have warm toned brows, I would not recommend.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.