BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
This stuff is great for that extra hold lasts all day throw the gym and the lake. This is my holy grail eyebrows are the key to any look and this gel knocks my socks off every time! I highly recommend this product
Valery M.
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
This hair gel is excellent for primcipiantes that since it has some color and this speeds up the work because only fill those blanks of your eyebrows and creates the effect you have a beautiful eyebrows and bushy
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Awesome dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The only difference is the brush is a bit rougher and the gel applies a bit clunkier, but nothing a bare spooly can't fix. Awesome for only a small fraction of the price!
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is a great dupe for the gimme brow from the benefit. I love how it makes my eyebrows stays in place and very pigmented! I love the applicator as well. For $2.99 you get an amazing finish for your eyebrows!
Shanna K.
Shanna K.
I love this! It feels like a high-end brand, but it's super affordable. The color is perfect and it stays on all day without moving. I definitely recommend this product, its the best eyebrow product I've found.
Rikka I.
Rikka I.
I really like this, just wish more product was in it. I feel like I go through it quickly. It is good for quick natural brows that don't look like they have been drawn on, but look thicker with color to them.
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
This eyebrow gel is great! It keeps my brows in place and looking great throughout the day. It's really cheap but a good product! I bought mine from target and i would definitely buy it again in the future!
Terri G.
Terri G.
This product is perfect if you want to add a little color and shape to your brow. I love that once applied it still looks natural and the gel hold the hairs in place keeping my brows looking great all day.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Little Rock, AR
Great for shaping, filling and durable! And did I mention super affordable? I'm a sucker for finding affordable awesome brands/products and this is definitely one brand that does it for me! Will buy again!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Rosemead , CA
A dupe for sure. They make my brow hair rock hard! Those babies are not going anywhere. The tint is subtle without making my brows darker than I want. It's seriously so great for the price. Will stock up
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.