3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
This is a hot seller at my work. It seems to work really well, sometimes it flakes a little but I have very dry skin and not a lot of products work with me anyway. This does what it needs to do when you're in a hurry.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Dover, DE
I have this in the darker color and its still too light. I don't know why people say its a dupe for Benefits Gimmie Brow, to me this is literally a $3 product and your honestly better off with other drugstore options.
Emery S.
Emery S.
Walton Hills, OH
I love love love this stuff. I love how small the brush is and how cheap it is. There are only 3 shades I think but they're all good I think. This is my favorite brow product of all time. I recommend it for everyone.
Raven E.
Raven E.
Hawthorne, CA
I used this many times, I keep getting it because it's perfect for a natural brow look.. It swipes on and you can go, you don't have to spend too much time drawing your brows on, especially if it's a no make up day!
Ruska M.
Ruska M.
This is a dupe for benefit gimme brow! It has even more fiber action going on and I am not even talking about the price difference. Recommend it to everyone, easy and quick application. Will make brow routine easier
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
This stuff is great for that extra hold lasts all day throw the gym and the lake. This is my holy grail eyebrows are the key to any look and this gel knocks my socks off every time! I highly recommend this product
Angela I.
Angela I.
I love it to an extent. The color is perfect application is nice but you have to go thru your brows several times to get color pay off. Still enjoy it to set my brows though. I would def recommend it to beginners.
Valery M.
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
This hair gel is excellent for primcipiantes that since it has some color and this speeds up the work because only fill those blanks of your eyebrows and creates the effect you have a beautiful eyebrows and bushy
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Awesome dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The only difference is the brush is a bit rougher and the gel applies a bit clunkier, but nothing a bare spooly can't fix. Awesome for only a small fraction of the price!
Shanna K.
Shanna K.
I love this! It feels like a high-end brand, but it's super affordable. The color is perfect and it stays on all day without moving. I definitely recommend this product, its the best eyebrow product I've found.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.