3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Windsor , ON
Love this! It's a great dupe for the benefit make me brow. And it is mega affordable
Emily O.
Emily O.
This is a great brow gel for a drugstore brand and is great for beginners or people who find eyebrows hard to do
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Pordenone
Good product. Good price. But it makes my brows weird and sticky. The shades are innatural.
Desirée G.
Desirée G.
Oshawa, Ontario
I like the brush compared to another brow mascara that I use, catches the hairs much better and makes my brows look fuller.
krizialyn B.
krizialyn B.
Currently loving this brow gel! Easy to put on and fill your brows as you want to be
SEMARIA P.
SEMARIA P.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make
Kat S.
Kat S.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Benefits dupe
Great price
Good formula
Long lasting
Range pf colors and easy to apply
Zuzana B.
Zuzana B.
Amazing pack size for traveling, with a brush an outstanding job, fix the eyebrows and on all day
Belle P.
Belle P.
This is a great product. It adds a little bit of tint and really keeps your brows in place.
Kristýna M.
Kristýna M.
No brainer. You could use without a mirror not that I would try it. I have dark brown brows but I use softy brown because the dark brown shade is intense, a good match for black hair but I have brown. Softy brown is perfect and I won't look too intense but put together enough to frame the eyes. The wand is nice and tiny so it's great for all brow sizes. Fourth time repurchasing and I hope it is never discontinued. Price is amazing.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.