BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (2018)
Buy on ULTA
Fiorentina C.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This is a total must have, specially for the price, i like this gel so much...essence is a amazing brand for affordable and everyday products.you can't go wrong with this plus is a dupe of benefits gimme brow.
Libian L.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
It is really unexpensive, the rangee of color is low. It is easy to apply, keep the brows on its place. Have a nice packaging and the brush have the perfect size for brows.
Emily R.
Guelph , ON
I really love this brow gel! So easy to use and extremely affordable too! This works well to set my brows and tame them, it may add a tiny bit of volume but I don't notice huge changes. It's nice to keep them in shape and looking well kept.
Beatriz B.
Nocera Inferiore
This product is absolutely amazing, it coasts less then 4€ and it gets my eyebrows in place, make it looks sarker, usually i put a little bitof dark eyeshadow and then i use this, my eyebrow looks full and the color is realky pigmented
Mackenzie H.
Goes on a bit clumpy but is a decent product. I find the brush is to small and so is the packaging. For the price it is good but compared to something more higher end like the Anastasia Clear Brow Gel, the Essence one does not compare.
Angel L.
Very inexpensive which I like. I'm not that into the eyebrow thing but this is a no fuss product. Quick and easy to use. Just run it through your brows to give it a little fuller look. It does harden a little on the brows. But if you can get around that it's a good product for the price
Angie A.
Barranquilla
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01 more...
Wow! Este producto es increíble, la tinta tiene los tonos perfectos, además de que sale la cantidad de producto necesaria! Lo comparo con cualquier otro Gel para cejas, me encanta. El precio también es muy asequible y dura muchísimo.
Learnette Z.
Riga
Not my favorite product. The color was off for me. It was sticky and smell was funny as well. But i liked the size of the product, and the brish wasnt so bad when i cleaned it off.. i really dont recommend
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I didn't really like this . My friend who works at Shoppers Drugmart recommended it to me. I didn't like the texture and made my eyebrows look weird . Maybe I'm not applying
It right . I really love the essence brand but not this .
Timi B.
Since I was 14 I was obsessed with this brand! It is easy to apply! It is cheap! But it looks great! I have a bunch of products, but I keep going back to the Essence ones! I am buying it over and over again! It is simply amazing!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.