3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Dayna G.
Dayna G.
Cape Town
A great, affordable dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. I use this product whenever I need to run a quick errand just to fill my brows in real quickly.
I've got green eyes and it works really well together, definitely going to keep buying this !
Ema L.
Ema L.
I wish that it is a little bit more pigmented, but I love the color, it is really cool toned brown and it matches all dark brows, at the end it is really good product :)
Sherly B.
Sherly B.
The essence eyebrow fixative is the maximum because it helps my eyebrows do not move all day and also adds a little color for those days when we use little makeup
Joanie C.
Joanie C.
Sherbrooke, Quebec
This is, in my opinion, a dupe to the "gimme brows" from benefit, in their previous packaging. It has small fibers and a bit of color, could be a bit more pigmented, but it costs almost nothing. This became a must have for me.
Irene C.
Irene C.
Me encanta, lo comparo mucho con el gimme brow de benefit, y este es mucho más barato. Prefiero este mi veces. Lo utilizo todos los días
Layna R.
Layna R.
Moncton, NB
This eyebrow gel does an excellent job of setting my brows in place.
I don't find that the colour is too warm, but definitely more on the cooler spectrum.
The mascara has little fibres that help elongate the brow. I like to apply this to set the brow, but it can be used on it's own.
Nadine H.
Nadine H.
Nice brush, and nice product. Nothing bad to say about this. It is really cheap and works well none the less
Špela S.
Špela S.
Dobrnič
I really like this product. It has a nice wand and fibers give you a little bit of volume which is really nice. I like the colous aswell. For the price I think it's really good.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Oakville, ON
This product is great for the price. It works so well to make brows look thicker (just as well as the Benefit Gimme Brow in my opinion) and the colours aren't too warm or ashy. The brush is small so I don't feel like I'm getting gel everywhere. My only complaint is that it doesn't do the best job of holding the hairs in place all day, but honestly for the price I can't complain.
Kindra B.
Kindra B.
Abbotsford
Very low maintenance way to get nice brows, only con is that there are only a few shades but for 3 bucks it works nicely
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.