BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Ruth F.
On my third little bottle of this stuff. Exactly the same as benefits gimme brow. I can honestly say that. The colours are perfect and for the price you can't go wrong. SO cheap for such a good product. I always recommend this to friends.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
I have dark, thick eyebrows so I don't find that I generally need this but I bought it anyway to try. It goes on easily and helps keep brows in place. I use a brow powder, so after I applied this I really didn't see a big difference in the appearance of my brows honestly. Just that the hairs were more defined maybe. I like it, and I'm glad I tried it because it's so cheap. But honestly this is not something I need, so I probably won't buy it again, but I would recommend it!
Vicki L.
I love this brow gel. It has tiny fibres in it that make your brows look thicker. I have dark and full brows but the hairs are straight so they can look sparse on the sides. This brow gel takes the straight hairs and keeps them in place.
Theresa S.
Mississauga , ON
Omg this the the best product I think I've ever had
Great prick only 4$ at shoppers. It's a perfect Color match to my natural.
I would definitely recommend this to everyone. 💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁
Natalie C.
Halifax, NS
Awesome for scarcity in your brows, great dupe for benefit Gimme Brow! Just need to take a little more time with this one, Great value super cheap!! And lasts a long time!
Marielis N.
Guanica, Puerto Rico
This eyebrow gel is pretty good. It didn't work very well for me because I was looking for definition, not fuller brows. Mine are too full already :b I'm sure it would work great for girls looking for fuller brows. The color "02 browny brows" looked good on my black eyebrows. The brush is small and convenient. You don't get too much product at once. I like it.
Stephanie S.
Wow, what an AMAZING dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow! The only cons to this one is that the brush is slightest bit larger (but that's almost a good thing for girls like me who have thick brows) and the fibers are longer. You do have to brush this one out a little more than Benefit, but all in all it is way better. I really like this! Not as natural as Gimme Brow, too.
Melissa B.
Oakville, ON
This product is great for the price. It works so well to make brows look thicker (just as well as the Benefit Gimme Brow in my opinion) and the colours aren't too warm or ashy. The brush is small so I don't feel like I'm getting gel everywhere. My only complaint is that it doesn't do the best job of holding the hairs in place all day, but honestly for the price I can't complain.
Brieanna S.
Cleveland, OH
I was very impressed with this product. I tried it because I wanted to find a more affordable version of Benefit's Gimme Brow, but because essence brand is so hit or miss, I was skeptical. I was very impressed, though! The brush is a nice size, and the fibers made it very pigmented. It gives a nice, natural brow, which is exactly what I was looking for. And you can't beat the price!
Silja M.
It is good but I like more essence's eyebrow gel which have no color. This keeps brows on their places and good looking all day. I could buy the other one but maybe not this because the color is not for me.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.