BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Alexa M.
Englewood, FL
I love this to texture my brows. This gives them a full and bold look and I use this on top of my regular brow gel.
Erica E.
Joplin, mo
It doesn't fill in my brows, but does make them a bit darker and they stay in place all freaking day! Will re buy.
Tina T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Love this light a neutral colored brow gel! I love the tiny, precise applicator, and most of all I love the price!
adriana g.
Me encanta como deja las cejas este producto, aparte de sus excelentes precios y variedad de productos buenos todos
Stephanie O.
Love this. I literally stopped filling in my brows because I use this to brush them and it defines it pretty good.
Sydney D.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I really like this brow gel. My first brow gel ever plus it's cheap and good quality. Makes your eyebrows in place!
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This stuff is amazing. Great cheaper dupe for glossier boy brow. Stands up to heat and sweat, super easy to use.
Jennifer N.
You can't beat the price and it's an amazing product! Long wearing and keeps my brows well defined and in place.
Juanita R.
Granbury , TX
This brow gel is amazing, it's so inexpensive and it works great! I have bought it more than a few times already!
Abby G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a pretty great product it just takes it a little bit to dry. I use it only if my brows need to be shaped.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.