3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Monica C.
Monica C.
Cambridge
I love this stuff! I use it everyday for a natural, feathery brows that look real. I don't have many hairs on my eyebrows naturally but this gel almost makes them look bushy which is crazy. The little fibres that it has gives my eyebrows a 3D look and it helps the sparse front hairs on my brows look a little darker and less sparse. I will definitely repurchase, although it won't be anytime soon since this bottle seems endless.
Natascha S.
Natascha S.
its a great product but the brush is terrible, its not for any kinda sharp brows, but if you take an eyeliner brush and a little sponge eyeshadow applicator and take it from the tube it works really well and doesn't smire in any way. i recommend for the price
Sara B.
Sara B.
Cala Millor
Es lo mejor para las castañas, no tiene subtono rojizo , dura mucho y la relación calidad-precio es imnejorable
Paula H.
Paula H.
I love this brow gel! It holds your hairs in place all day and doesn't flake or isn't too stiff. There are tiny fibers that add the perfect amount of volume to my brows! The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because it could use a smaller wand and there's very many shades to choose(atleast at the stores were I buy my essence makeup). I would absolutely recommend this brow gel!
Miriam C.
Miriam C.
No he utilizado ningun otro gel de pestañas pero este me gusta mucho porque lleva como pelitos auqneu yo soy muy morena y tengo que reconocer que me las deja muy oscuras a pesar de sesr tan morena.
Mey R.
Mey R.
OMG! I love this product! I love how it makes my eyebrows look like. My eyebrows look so natural and makes them look so beautiful.
Milica D.
Milica D.
I bought mine in color Blonde, and I love it! It contains fibers which fill in my eyebrows nicely. It didn't go away or smudge when I was accidentally scratching my face. It's very affordable and it can be used on its own, without an eyebrow pencil or a shadow too.
Leire R.
Leire R.
Barakaldo
Muy buen producto, mi favorito para cejas. Muy buen precio, y un acabado natural pero duradero.
Dayna G.
Dayna G.
Cape Town
A great, affordable dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. I use this product whenever I need to run a quick errand just to fill my brows in real quickly.
I've got green eyes and it works really well together, definitely going to keep buying this !
Julie B.
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
This brow gel was disappointing, given the amazing reviews I've read on it. I found that too much product would come out and then when you try to blend the product into your brow, it wipes easily. I wasn't a big fan of it as I found this part very frustrating! It also was too dark of a brown, even though I bought the one for blonde brows. I stopped using it halfway through the tube because it just wasn't working for me. Thankfully, the price is low enough that it's not a big deal. I likely wouldn't buy it again though or recommend it to anyone. I've found other brow products for similar pricing that work better.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.