3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
María R.
María R.
This eyebrow fixing gel leaves a natural finish and gives the right color to achieve this effect. I love it
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
i've had both this and the benefit gimme brows. This product is an exact fine! It works sooo well
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
A great dupe for the benefit brow gel. Way cheaper and works just as well. Easy application with good colour and lasts all day
NhHoa H.
NhHoa H.
La compre convencida de que era resistente al agua. Pero no me gusta ni la aplicación ni el producto en su
Lorys R.
Lorys R.
Panama
Excelente para cuando no quieres maquillarte pero siempre quieres mantener tus cejas en su lugar
Jelena O.
Jelena O.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Its verry good. Stays in place all day. Love it. I have brown eyes and its verry nice and opake
Kelsie P.
Kelsie P.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Just as good as the Benefit gimmie brow but only a few dollars!! Keeps my brow hairs in place!
Joana M.
Joana M.
Este gel de sobrancelhas e muito bom mesmo e o melhor é que é super barato. Juntaram o útil ao agradável
Efi D.
Efi D.
Arta
It is a very nice product. My brows look fuller with just a few swipes. I am really satisfied with it..
natalie h.
natalie h.
durban
I love how this brow gel keeps the hairs in place as well as give it a really nice natural looking tint
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.