BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2025)
Buy on ULTA
Kyra R.
Galway
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I absolutely love this product, it is my favourite product to use in my brows for everyday makeup. It has a nice small brush which is perfect for brows. It has very good pigmentation and it is really easy to apply, it takes literally 5 seconds to apply. I would highly recommend this product.
Annamaria Q.
I liked it but I got the wrong colour so I can't use it as I would.. as the first time I would say that's a quite good product that doesn't cost that much and it is super easy to find! Recommend it! Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Camille S.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I basically use this product everyday for the past year . I really like the brow brush and how potent the colour is. It is VERY cheap and the perfect dupe for any expensive eyebrow gel you would find at sephora. It also holds my eyebrows in place.
Jessica
Sydney
This is an amazing product! It is very pigmented and fills in all my sparse areas, it even fills in little bare patches on top of my eyebrow. The packaging is really good for such a cheap brand and the brush is the perfect small size.
Alexia S.
Athens, GA
I didn't really care for this product. The wand isn't ideal for getting the product off and onto your brows properly. The color was on point but the actual formula itself just stuck to my brow hair and didn't exactly "fill" them. Maybe this product would've worked better using a brush to apply.
Rachel D.
Maple Ridge, BC
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This is my favourote brow gel, j used to use the abh coloured one but this one is so much cheaper and it works perfectly. it gives me the little bit of colour so i can use it on its own or as a gel to hold it all in place after i full them in
Shuddha S.
OMG!
Ok Essence brand has always been a hit and miss just like NYC and Wet n wild. I saw this at my local shoppers drug mart just a week ago and had to get it. I do not wear makeup on a daily basis except eyebrows, so this product I had to get it. It was the cheapest of the brow gel mascaras in the drugstores. It was 3.99 plus tax. Contains 3.8ml of product. Packaging is very similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow, similar brush as well. The brush is a perfect size, not to big , not to small. For its price it is an amazing product! It is pigmented and has fibers that fill in brows very beautifully and give a very natural look. It does set the brows but for about 3 hours at most. But since my brows are already tame that it does not move. Overall for 3.99 this product is perfection!
Whitney K.
I love this product for everyday used, it's so affordable and does exactly what I want it too. They've got a decent shade range and I had not problems finding a colour that worked for me. Definitely going to repurchase this one!
Bárbara F.
It gives you a fuller eyebrow by making your brows darker. It is a product perfect for natural make-up. It does not fill your brows so I would advise you to also use a pencil or a powder like I do. It is small and practical to take everywhere.
Andjela G.
This stuff is so good, the wand is so small and perfect for the eyebrows. Most of the other brow mascaras have bigger wands which makes it hard not to get any products on the skin - not this one. Will repurchase!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.