BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (2005)
Buy on ULTA
Bárbara F.
It gives you a fuller eyebrow by making your brows darker. It is a product perfect for natural make-up. It does not fill your brows so I would advise you to also use a pencil or a powder like I do. It is small and practical to take everywhere.
Shuddha S.
OMG!
Ok Essence brand has always been a hit and miss just like NYC and Wet n wild. I saw this at my local shoppers drug mart just a week ago and had to get it. I do not wear makeup on a daily basis except eyebrows, so this product I had to get it. It was the cheapest of the brow gel mascaras in the drugstores. It was 3.99 plus tax. Contains 3.8ml of product. Packaging is very similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow, similar brush as well. The brush is a perfect size, not to big , not to small. For its price it is an amazing product! It is pigmented and has fibers that fill in brows very beautifully and give a very natural look. It does set the brows but for about 3 hours at most. But since my brows are already tame that it does not move. Overall for 3.99 this product is perfection!
Whitney K.
I love this product for everyday used, it's so affordable and does exactly what I want it too. They've got a decent shade range and I had not problems finding a colour that worked for me. Definitely going to repurchase this one!
Andjela G.
This stuff is so good, the wand is so small and perfect for the eyebrows. Most of the other brow mascaras have bigger wands which makes it hard not to get any products on the skin - not this one. Will repurchase!
Tiffany W.
Great for the price. Very similar formula to benifit gimme brow. If you can find your colour in the essence range, I would recommend this over the benifit one. I can't believe how cheap this brow gel is, it preforms like a midrange brow gel
Anna H.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
No es mi producto favorito para las cejas, probablemente tengo que usar otro tono, se mantiene húmedo mucho tiempo, su aplicador es un poco duro y no me gusto su textura , su pigmentación es buena, lo compraría nuevamente pero en otro color
Ashley L.
This product is amazing for keeping your eyebrows in place all day. I have a hectic daily schedule and this brow gel keeps its pigment throughout the day without ever smudging or bleeding. It's a great colour match for me- I am a dark blonde. It's a very good product for its price category. Highly recommend it to anyone starting out in makeup
Sarah A.
Jeddah
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
It's a pretty good product. I use it when I'm on a hurry and got no time to fill in my brows. The only con is i feel it doesn't make my brows feel soft. it is very very affordable so don't waste your money on something way more expensive.
Libian L.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
It is really unexpensive, the rangee of color is low. It is easy to apply, keep the brows on its place. Have a nice packaging and the brush have the perfect size for brows.
Andrijana Ć.
Split
I love this product it's perfect 😍 price is lovely and it has best quality
My friend said me for this product and I couldn't believe that he is very very veryyy good and lovely price ,beautiful pigment ,lovely quality and I can say that this product is the best product for eyebrows for someone who start to doing makeup and for everyone😍😍
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.