3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Becky G.
Becky G.
Not too heavy, easy to remove at the end of the day. A little goes a long way and the price is fantastic. I have and will continue to recommend this to my friends.
RoseGlow B.
This is honestly such a good buy. For me I don't even have to fill in my brows. I just brush this through my eyebrows and straight away it gives me a fuller looking brow. The quality for the price is fantastic
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
kanata, Ontario
Easy to use. Just brush you brows the same as the eyelash. LOve it as you dont need 30 product to get the perfect eyebrows
Nadine H.
Nadine H.
Nice brush, and nice product. Nothing bad to say about this. It is really cheap and works well none the less
Dii L.
Dii L.
Make me brow keeps my unruly brows in place. Provides enough of a tint so that I dont really need to fill in my brows. What I like most about this product is that its super easy to find and super affordable! I would not reccomend this for people that have super sparse eyebrows because than it looks clumpy as the applicator is a little product heavy. Overall 4.5 stars!
Monique P.
Monique P.
Love love love this, best money I have ever spent!!!
Holds your brows in place and gives it a little tint, on days when I want a more natural look I use just this, no brow pencil and it is BOMB!!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
I got this product thinking that it would be a good dupe of Benefit Gimme Brow. It's okay but not fantastic. The colour matches my blonde eyebrows which is great because most shades don't work for me. This was also good because there's only 3 shades. It doesn't make my eyebrows get crunchy or hard like some brow products. While it claims to use fibres to create a fuller look, I found that it didn't do as great of a job as Benefit at making them look fuller, so I still have to do a bit of shaping when using this product. However, I like that this product is inexpensive and extremely affordable.
Paz D.
Paz D.
I'm totally in love with this product, I don't get out of my home without this one. It's perfect to give a natural touch and at the same time it gives the main character to your eyebrows looking these two amazing. Plus, it has fiber to make up the white spaces and sthe packaging is perfect to me because it has a small applicator, and let you just make up the sides you want.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
This brow gel was disappointing, given the amazing reviews I've read on it. I found that too much product would come out and then when you try to blend the product into your brow, it wipes easily. I wasn't a big fan of it as I found this part very frustrating! It also was too dark of a brown, even though I bought the one for blonde brows. I stopped using it halfway through the tube because it just wasn't working for me. Thankfully, the price is low enough that it's not a big deal. I likely wouldn't buy it again though or recommend it to anyone. I've found other brow products for similar pricing that work better.
Jonna K.
Jonna K.
Basically the cheaper/ drugstore version of the Anastasia Beverly hills brow gel. Does the same thing. I like them both.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.