3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Natalia S.
Natalia S.
brasilia
A cor é otima, deixa com um efeito natural, dura por muito tempo, é fácil de usar, não marca, deixa bonito.
Ettennaej H.
Ettennaej H.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is perfect for when you do not feel like putting makeup on your eyebrows and ready! It's practical you can carry it in your wallet and it's super economical
Janica C.
Janica C.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I really liked the product and it is very good for its price.It is easy to apply and to use. I use every time i do my brows. <3
May W.
May W.
One of the best eyebrow gels!
Worth so much more than it costs.
I'm totally recommend everyone to try this product!
Dalal A.
Dalal A.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Holding the brows for the a long time , good quality & price , considered as a dope for high- end brans brow mascara
Angelica T.
Angelica T.
I have this in every shade and are perfect after powder or pencil and keep your eyebrows perfect for the whole day
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
Love it I use it everyday so my brows are always on fleek and looking glamorous!👌🏻
Shelley H.
Shelley H.
It is a cool dupe to the benefit i think. It is good picmented and don,t stick all together. I use it every day.
Mireya C.
Mireya C.
Woodside, NY
This is my favorite eyebrow dye. Its pigmentation is really beautiful. My eyebrows last for days. I love.
Kim O.
Kim O.
A real bang for your buck! It's cheap without looking cheap. Could compete with anastasia in my books
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.