3 colors available

Buy on Target*
vanessa f.
vanessa f.
Hutchinson, KS
I got this from ipsy. Its very easy to apply and lasts all day. I struggled using other eyebrow stuff but this one like i said is so easy to use. I would definitely buy this after my sample runs out and will recommend to friends.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Best eyebrow gel!!! When I'm rushong i just use this and my eyebrows look great. Also, i use it to finish up my eyebrows and looks great..just be aware you can apply to much and look weird, like strikes will be noticeable.
Darcie R.
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
I love this brow gel! The price is so affordable and it works great! This is a cheaper dupe to the Benefit Gimme Brow! I have been using this for 4 days and I already love it! Can't wait to try their other brow products!
Erin W.
Erin W.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Great drugstore brow gel ! It works so well and completely worth the price. Super long lasting and makes your brows look great. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great alternative to the higher end brands.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Floyd, IA
Yaassss girl! This stuff is soo nice. My brows are naturally fuller. It is a great dupe for the benifit genie brow. The brush is a tiny big larger and it is the same shape all the way down. But it is a very good product
Leah P.
Leah P.
I do believe this is in fact a dupe for the benefit gimme brow. It has little fibers in the product that can build up your brow while still looking natural. I got this in my ipsy and haven't stopped repurchasing since.
Keeley C.
Keeley C.
Springfield, MO
Perfect tint for blondes, keeps brows in place, and drys down nicely and doesn't look like there's too much product in your brows. So incredibly affordable, and is pretty comparable to the benefit give me brow product.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Dover, DE
I have this in the darker color and its still too light. I don't know why people say its a dupe for Benefits Gimmie Brow, to me this is literally a $3 product and your honestly better off with other drugstore options.
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
This is a hot seller at my work. It seems to work really well, sometimes it flakes a little but I have very dry skin and not a lot of products work with me anyway. This does what it needs to do when you're in a hurry.
Emery S.
Emery S.
Bedford , OH
I love love love this stuff. I love how small the brush is and how cheap it is. There are only 3 shades I think but they're all good I think. This is my favorite brow product of all time. I recommend it for everyone.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.