3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Tia E.
Tia E.
Seattle, WA
This is my holy grail eyebrow gel. I fill in my brows with a powder then use this over top. It makes my sparse brows look more full and keeps them in place all day. I would recommend this over the Benefit Gimme Brow any day!
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
Murrieta, CA
Best brow gel ever. I'm seriously in love with this and this item is part of my staple items in my kit. Gives you nice texture and make your brows look fuller! If have not tried it. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed 😊
Cameron M.
Cameron M.
Fenton, MO
If you want an almost exact dupe for Benefit's "Give Me Brow" this is it. Its only $3 and you can find it at Ulta and Target. This is one if the best brow products I've used and it was surprising because of how cheap it was.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
For the price of this product it works great! I received a full size in an ipsy bag and fell in love. Went to my local target to repurchase and was amazed at the price! Only $3. I almost prefer this over benefits gimme brow.
vanessa f.
vanessa f.
Hutchinson, KS
I got this from ipsy. Its very easy to apply and lasts all day. I struggled using other eyebrow stuff but this one like i said is so easy to use. I would definitely buy this after my sample runs out and will recommend to friends.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Best eyebrow gel!!! When I'm rushong i just use this and my eyebrows look great. Also, i use it to finish up my eyebrows and looks great..just be aware you can apply to much and look weird, like strikes will be noticeable.
Darcie R.
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
I love this brow gel! The price is so affordable and it works great! This is a cheaper dupe to the Benefit Gimme Brow! I have been using this for 4 days and I already love it! Can't wait to try their other brow products!
Erin W.
Erin W.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Great drugstore brow gel ! It works so well and completely worth the price. Super long lasting and makes your brows look great. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great alternative to the higher end brands.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Floyd, IA
Yaassss girl! This stuff is soo nice. My brows are naturally fuller. It is a great dupe for the benifit genie brow. The brush is a tiny big larger and it is the same shape all the way down. But it is a very good product
Keeley C.
Keeley C.
Springfield, MO
Perfect tint for blondes, keeps brows in place, and drys down nicely and doesn't look like there's too much product in your brows. So incredibly affordable, and is pretty comparable to the benefit give me brow product.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.