3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Layna R.
Layna R.
Moncton, NB
This eyebrow gel does an excellent job of setting my brows in place.
I don't find that the colour is too warm, but definitely more on the cooler spectrum.
The mascara has little fibres that help elongate the brow. I like to apply this to set the brow, but it can be used on it's own.
Joanie C.
Joanie C.
Sherbrooke, Quebec
This is, in my opinion, a dupe to the "gimme brows" from benefit, in their previous packaging. It has small fibers and a bit of color, could be a bit more pigmented, but it costs almost nothing. This became a must have for me.
María V.
María V.
It works very well for me
I use it every day to make eyebrows, it's easy, fast and comfortable
Fill in the gaps and fix them
Megan M.
Megan M.
Sudbury, ON
I tried this today for the first time. I'm a ginger so i have next to no eyebrows. I fill in with a tarte mousse first to create a tail and shape to my brows then i use this towards the front of my brows because I have hair and the brow is denser there just blonde. So i got the blonde version of this mascara for 3 dollars at shoppers drugmart in Canada. I've been selling out 20 bucks for various high end brands for awhile and figured am 3 dollar dupe would be miraculous. Totally excellent dupe for a boy brow by glossier. Light color so it's not going to give you scary brows. It also helps to keep the hairs in place so you dont have an unruly mess above your eyes. For three dollars i will definitely be buying again
Kota E.
Kota E.
The blondy brows shade fits me perfectly, love to use this after a brow pomade or on its own!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
This is very good product for your eyebrow! Cheaper version of this kind of product. It has small brush and its easy to apply.
Yanna S.
Yanna S.
Eyebrow mascaras are a newly invented miracle that helps to keep your eyebrows in place and give them body. Who doesn’t hate when your eyebrows get brushy and you always have to fix them, right?

For those of you with tin eyebrows, the Essence Make me brow eyebrow mascaras contains fibres which add volume and make your eyebrows look fuller – now we can all have that amazing Cara Delevigne eyebrows!
Tina D.
Tina D.
Ljubljana
Bought it because it had great reviews, but unfortunately it didn't work for me as I thought it would. It was patchy it left obvious mars of color where I applied it, so I always had to go over with another clear mascara wand to blend it so it looks more natural. Even though it is not expensive I would not recommend it
Anastasiya K.
Anastasiya K.
This is a great brow gel, it's has a perfect color that can work for any color hair, keeps your brows in place, and is super cheap but still really nice quality!
Sherly B.
Sherly B.
The essence eyebrow fixative is the maximum because it helps my eyebrows do not move all day and also adds a little color for those days when we use little makeup
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.