BY ESSENCE #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Laura M.
RIVERVIEW, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product!!! Great pigment and wonderful price! I will absolutely keep on purchasing this product!
Saskia H.
Cologne
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Good color, but really hardens the brows and doesn't feel nice. Though it's really inexpensive and the color fits well.
Amy C.
Cheap and works great for taming and filling in my brows! Perfect for when you're just starting out with brow products.
Katherine S.
Channel-Port aux Basques, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A wonderful product, especially for the cost. It has a lot of pigmination and helps your brows stay perfectly in place.
Doaa S.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02
omg i really love this product <3 I can't imagine my life without it :)) It has a very good quality and price <3
Nadia Victoria S.
San José, Alajuelita
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta, super pigmentado, fija las cejas pero las deja duras y además tiene un aplicados super comodo y práctico 👏
Ashley C.
Mission, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great bang for your buck item! Very natural looking brows and matchable shades :) easy to apply and i like the brush
kayne y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this everytime I do my brows, I notice they last longer and look alot better, the fibers are almost undetectable
Sofia D.
In my opinion, this is a dupe for the benefit gimme brow! It does the exact same job but at such an affordable price.
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because it defines my left but it remains natural and very stuffed !! I love it

Good Jobs Benefit
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.