BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?4 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Hailey N.
Joplin, MO
Im pretty sure my brows could go through an appacolypse with this product. Very affordable and great quality.
Kris E.
Bloomfield, NJ
Great price, great product. Keeps my brows in place all day! I only wish they had more colors to choose from.
Morgan R.
Tallahassee, FL
this gel it great for its price, but i don’t think i’d buy it again. it does the job, not my favorite though
Mikaela S.
North Charleston, SC
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
i’ve been using this for the past 2 years. it’s very affordable and it’s like a dupe for the benefit brow gel
Yolanda G.
New Castle, DE
No está mal, no es el mejor pero fija las cejas, le puedes dar forma y por su precio económico estan muy bien
tina t.
Tallahassee, FL
i enjoy this eyebrow mascara. it’s pretty much of a dupe for benefit brow gel and it’s also super affordable!
Emma B.
Currently my favorite drugstore brow mascara! It really keeps my brows in place without marking them stiff
jessica v.
Sacramento, CA
Love!!!!!!! Works amazing, hands down holy grail. Super duper affordable you can't really go wrong with it.
Lauren D.
Pensacola, FL
I'm no good at brows until I got this product in my Ipsy bag. So easy to use and my brows look effortless.
Cheapmakeuptricks
Really enjoyed the formula, just wish the color range was higher. Personally I needed an even darker shade
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.