BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Kacper N.
Antwerp
Light in pigment but works great as a Base product for your brows. Spooly is perfect-sized and allows you to get the perfect shape of the brow. Long lasting and doesn't wear off, however it doesn't hold your eyebrows in place.
Rebecca I.
Delta, BC
I love this product! I have very full brows and this product has the perfect amount of pigment to fill in any imperfections, it keeps my brows in place and it lasts through a full evening of dancing. Total steal for the price.
Lily❤️ F.
leicester
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I find this to be a great eyebrow mascara to use in the summer as they keep the brows tidy and adds colour I believe they are better than high branded ones I always have them in my pocket and would buy it again and again
Dorien L.
Genk
Review for: Browny Brows 02
God damn it I LOVE this browgel. For a 'No Make-up'- Makeupday this is my GO-TOOOO! Also this on top of my maybeline browpomade to keep my brows in place all day long! Love it love it love it love it!
Brenna B.
Sydney, NS
Review for: Browny Brows 02
For the price of this product i didnt think it was going to work! Little did i know it would keep my brows in place all day and not move or smudge an inch! I highly recommend and would buy this over and over again!
Ayesha Q.
Another great product by essence. Super affordable, great staying power and beautiful finish- this eyebrow gel is my go to for everyday looks as it is a bit on the "lighter" more "natural" side. A definite buy again for me.
Kate M.
This is a great little eyebrow gel that lightly tints the brows. It is very easy to apply and easy to control the little wand. I have found this gel to be a lot better than other drugstore brands I have tried. I don't think that it is fantastic at setting the brows but it still does the job.
Sofia A.
Toranto
It's really nice it tinted my brows but I don't like how the product is so wet it's pretty good but give me a brow is 10 times better than this but for three dollars it's really good but I wouldn't buy it again
melissa h.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
essence is one of my favourite drug store brands, it has very good quality for its price! this is one of the only tinted brow gels i've ever liked, it kept my brows in place all day!
Isabel A.
mi favorito para las cejas es perfecto  es económico y hace muy bien su función me deja los pelitos de las cejas  en su lugar por mucho tiempo para mi es infalible.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.