3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Irene C.
Irene C.
Me encanta, lo comparo mucho con el gimme brow de benefit, y este es mucho más barato. Prefiero este mi veces. Lo utilizo todos los días
Mercedes P.
Mercedes P.
Sylvan lake , AB
There's only three colours , but for the price of the product it's so worth it . I've never tried the gimme brow , but this enhances my eyebrow colour and really keeps them in place all day ! Will definitely be repurchasing !
Sara M.
Sara M.
I was very surprised at how much I liked this eyebrow gel or brow mascara. This was the first one that I've ever used and I wanted to try it as soon as possible. It does a great job at tinting your brows without looking too fake and it grooms them nicely and keeps them in place all day. Your brows also don't feel really crunchy or stiff but still natural looking and locked in place so the hairs don't look crazy at the end of the day. For the price which is AWESOMEEEE (I got mine at $3 but I think if you look better you can find it a little bit more cheap) this is a definite game changer and it is worth it! Highly recommend for those who want to get into this type of products!!!
Naila M.
Naila M.
This is a really good brow gel mascara! It tints your eyebrows to make them look fuller. It is very easy to apply! I love how affordable this brow gel mascara is! I would definitely recommend it any one who loves filling their brows!
Abeer A.
Abeer A.
I love this eyebrow gel. It is opaque and it holds my hairs in any position. Whether I want more of a bushy or sleek brow. I use this every day. The only reason this is not a five star product is because it is not completely transfer proof.
Jordanne L.
Jordanne L.
I liked this product; I liked that it set my brows but didn't leave them feeling crunchy. I didn't notice too much difference with the fullness of my brows but if all I put in my brows was this, then I did notice a bit of colour and maybe some fullness.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
I actually featured this brow gel in my Everyday Makeup look on my Youtube Channel. It's such a nice finish to your eyebrow and it ties it all together. It's very easy to apply and it really fills in my eyebrows further than only a pencil. It's affordable and easy, I'll totally buy it again.
Erica M.
Erica M.
I completely love this product I use this on a everyday basis
This gives you and really pretty eyebrow look but it definitely a more natural eyebrow look
This is a really good eyebrow gel and really easy to use with good results
Helena E.
Helena E.
Tutermaa
Love this eyebrow gel, its in a cute tiny packaging. The shades are perfect, I have the one for blondes. It keeps my brows intact for a long while and for some days where I-d like to go more natural, I dont even have to fill my brows in, as the gel does all the work for me. Recommend!
Andrijana Ć.
Andrijana Ć.
Split
I love this product it's perfect 😍 price is lovely and it has best quality
My friend said me for this product and I couldn't believe that he is very very veryyy good and lovely price ,beautiful pigment ,lovely quality and I can say that this product is the best product for eyebrows for someone who start to doing makeup and for everyone😍😍
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.