Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
3 colors available

Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars61%
  • 4 Stars26%
  • 3 Stars9%
  • 2 Stars3%
  • 1 Star1%
4.42 / 5 based on 1,653 Reviews

Product Description

Proud brows! The Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara has a tinted gel formula that contains tiny fibers to fill in gaps to create fuller, more defined eyebrows. The perfectly sized fiber brush shapes and tames to brow perfection. Not tested on animals.

see more...

Top Questions See all 147 Q&A

Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Reviews (1653)
Q&A (147)
Media (152)
Buy on Target*
Kate M.
Kate M.
4 reviews
Great to plump your eyebrow hair . Very natural finish . Could use more shades . Very easy to apply . Great for on the go , quick eyebrow fix
Enikő V.
Enikő V.
Diakovce
3 reviews
I tried the blonde one and it works pretty good in my brows, perfectly matched to my hair
Layssa M.
Layssa M.
Roma
17 reviews
Não gostei muito,achei a aplicação ruim e a fixação não é boa ,apesar de amar os produtos ,esse eu não gostei.
Laura M.
Laura M.
RIVERVIEW, NB
157 reviews
I absolutely love this product!!! Great pigment and wonderful price! I will absolutely keep on purchasing this product!
Amy C.
Amy C.
9 reviews
Cheap and works great for taming and filling in my brows! Perfect for when you're just starting out with brow products.
Dimana V.
Dimana V.
4 reviews
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I like it! For me it's a little bit darker, because i'm naturally blonde. But i use it pretty much everyday!
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Bridgewater, NS
7 reviews
This is a great brow mascara. The brush is small so its hard to make mistakes, I was just looking to add a little something to my brows and this is perfect. I have mine in the darkest shade and the colours great and the hold lasts all day!
Janyelle M.
Janyelle M.
Bauru
258 reviews
Muito bom esse produto, fica otimo quando passa, a qualidade e muito boa, recomendo muito usem e maravilhoso
Natalia S.
Natalia S.
brasilia
4 reviews
A cor é otima, deixa com um efeito natural, dura por muito tempo, é fácil de usar, não marca, deixa bonito.
Ettennaej H.
Ettennaej H.
Miami, FL
26 reviews
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is perfect for when you do not feel like putting makeup on your eyebrows and ready! It's practical you can carry it in your wallet and it's super economical
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
87 reviews
Is it worth it to buy this product ? I know that it isn't high end but is it good quality ?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
118 reviews
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.
Veniza J.
65 reviews
Where can I buy?
Tammie D.
Tammie D.
Simi Valley , CA
7 reviews
I have very thin brows. How does this product work and will it fill in my brows while looking natural?
RoseGlow B.
RoseGlow B.
14 reviews
I've got really black brows, if I wan to make them look lighter using makeup what should I do? Should I use the lightest colour in this brow gel and will that work?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us