BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2004)
Buy on ULTA
Trudy C.
Edmonton, AB
It's just a so so product...nothing special about it and nothing really bad about it. It's quite liquid-y so you have to be careful when using it. I bought it in shoppers drug mart. Would not recommend if you want great quality but for causal everyday use it's okay.
F L E U R V.
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I absolutely love this brow mascara, I use the ahh brow pomade and once I've shaped and filled the brows I go over with this and it literally perfects the brow makes it look so good. This is the most affordable and good quality brow mascara I've ever used!
Corinne M.
Adelaide
Love this product. I currently use medium to help blend with my dark blonde, ashy roots. This has just enough hold to keep hairs in place without feeling crunchy. The color has no traces of orange or red which is awesome and I find it to be very buildable
Vonnie R.
Victoria
Works so well at keeping a all hairs in place and also tints the hairs so the they appeae all smooth and one colour! Easy to get off and isn't messy as the applicator is so small so gets every single hair! Great for the front of brows for that bushy effect!
Sukritta S.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This thing is awesome, it just feel like I wasn't wearing anything on my brows, really light weight and the shade matches with my natural brow so well. I wore by itself when I have no time for makeup and it still look so good. Plus it is very affordable.
Amy W.
This gel is so good, but when im running out of brow gel what I also like to do is get my angled eyebrow brush and dip it in as if it were a brow gel, fills them in and keeps the brows in place all day!! Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Petrie K.
Really good product for the price. Give a great colour to the brows. You will a couple of hours with these until it starts to fade. It blends well but it is a bit runny. Overall good product and worth the money.
Abeer A.
Montreal
I love this eyebrow gel. It is opaque and it holds my hairs in any position. Whether I want more of a bushy or sleek brow. I use this every day. The only reason this is not a five star product is because it is not completely transfer proof.
Donata T.
Turek
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
It is really nice for everyday use, it has nice color for blondes. It is easy in use and keep your eyebrows in place. The price is very affordable for everyone for that value that product has. I would recommend it to everyone and I will buy it again.
Maude L.
hawkesbury
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I'm not a brow gel type of person so of course I won't love this product, but yet it wasn't as awful as I thought it would've been. It wasn't amazing but it did the job pretty well. If you like the brow gel look(natural) then go for it, it's for you!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.