BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Jailyne R.
Modesto
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I love this stuff I haven't even finished it and I already bought a back up , I heard it's a dupe for the benefit one !
Tawun B.
Great gel. Gives good coverage, a little goes a long way this can be used to seal the brow after penciling or alone.
reilly S.
this would be good but the dark brown is extremely ashy and makes my eyebrows look almost like they have a grey tint
pia d.
st. petersburg
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
i like this product is one of my favorites in the drug store is very good but i didn't last long for me easy to apply
Sara B.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I honestly can't believe how amazing this is. I love benefits gimme brow and this is almost identical. Best dupe ever
tina b.
McHenry, IL
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
got this as a sample in my ipsy bag.
goes on nicely and adds just a touch of color to brows.
easy to use and wash off
Sydney S.
By far my favorite brow product, it's amazing for its price. It slightly tints the eyebrow leaving a full brow effect
Catherine H.
San Diego, CA
Very small Brush perfect for brows! Light color and dark colors. Sticks brows in place and adds color and definition.
Hanna G.
It is an awesome dupe for the Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow. I like it very much and for the price, it does miracles.
Lizzy T.
Imperial Beach, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Perfect dupe for benefit Brow Gel. This works amazingly set my brows and adds a bit of color for such a cheap prize.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.