3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Urška K.
Urška K.
This a very good product for when you want a more natural brows. It's got little fibers inside, to help thicken the eyebrows and a bit of a tint. I do however wish, that the tint was a bit stronger, cause I find myself really pushing hard to get the pigment I want out of it. But the lasting power is great, my brows stay in place all day long and I love it.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Mississauga
My favourite brow gel that I've used so far. This is much better than the alternative, which is the Gimme Brow from Benefit. Super easy to use. I purchased this at Shoppers Drug Mart. So affordable (3.99 CAD) and I will continue to repurchase as long as they make the product and don't change the formula!
Learnette Z.
Learnette Z.
Riga
Not my favorite product. The color was off for me. It was sticky and smell was funny as well. But i liked the size of the product, and the brish wasnt so bad when i cleaned it off.. i really dont recommend
Julie B.
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
This brow gel was disappointing, given the amazing reviews I've read on it. I found that too much product would come out and then when you try to blend the product into your brow, it wipes easily. I wasn't a big fan of it as I found this part very frustrating! It also was too dark of a brown, even though I bought the one for blonde brows. I stopped using it halfway through the tube because it just wasn't working for me. Thankfully, the price is low enough that it's not a big deal. I likely wouldn't buy it again though or recommend it to anyone. I've found other brow products for similar pricing that work better.
Alessandra D.
Alessandra D.
Me súper encantan, la uso a diario y ha sustituido mi antigua máscara para cejas de alta gama! Súper recomendada; yo utilizo el tono más claro.. cada vez que la termino la repongo una y otra vez!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Its a pretty good eyebrow gel, wish they had a better colour range and the wand wasn't so small. But the formula is really good
Eliska F.
Eliska F.
Not the biggest fan of this one. It is very wet and takes some time to dry down and it doesn't even hold the hair in place that well.
Milica D.
Milica D.
I bought mine in color Blonde, and I love it! It contains fibers which fill in my eyebrows nicely. It didn't go away or smudge when I was accidentally scratching my face. It's very affordable and it can be used on its own, without an eyebrow pencil or a shadow too.
Mey R.
Mey R.
OMG! I love this product! I love how it makes my eyebrows look like. My eyebrows look so natural and makes them look so beautiful.
Miriam C.
Miriam C.
No he utilizado ningun otro gel de pestañas pero este me gusta mucho porque lleva como pelitos auqneu yo soy muy morena y tengo que reconocer que me las deja muy oscuras a pesar de sesr tan morena.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.