BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (2000)
Buy on ULTA
Juliana R.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
It's a really great product i like it a lot!! All good it is long lasting it does not fade too quick so thats good it was the second time i used it and also the price point its great the packaging its not the best but its ok yes i would definately buy it
Ena H.
Creamy formula with lots of little fibers in it to keep your eyebrows feeling fresh and plump. I use this on a day when i want a more "natural" makeup look, not the whole lined out eyebrow. It's really easy to apply and I will definitely repurchase this. This doesn't keep your brows super glued, it makes them a bit more voluminous and adds to the color. Love it.
Giedre S.
Vilnius
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I like this product very much, my eyebrows look very good after applying this gel mascara. I love that this product is so affordable. I have already finished one, so I think I will repurchase one more very soon. I really recommend this product to others!
nicole t.
Okay yesss....in love with this company and this gel though?? Im a farr skin girl and my eye brows are non existant and this product makes a huge diffrence..amazing..girl-do u even brow??
nika j.
I own this product in brown, which fits my black brows well. I really like how it helps keep my eyebrows in shape.
The applicator brush, however, doesn't work well for me and I always smear, which is why I don't use this product as much as I'd like. If the brush was a little bit smaller, I'd give it 5 stars.
Eve M.
St.Albert, AB
This is an amazing dupe for the benefit Kabrow product. This has a really good amount of colour and apple very easily to the eyebrows without leaving clumps of product. I would recommend using this to also keep your eyebrows in place through out the day
F L E U R V.
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I absolutely love this brow mascara, I use the ahh brow pomade and once I've shaped and filled the brows I go over with this and it literally perfects the brow makes it look so good. This is the most affordable and good quality brow mascara I've ever used!
Eve R.
I never tried a eyebrow gel mascara before, until i decided to try that...
I was very impress.
I has a very nice texture that hold your eyebrow in shape.
And don't leave any residu at the end of the day. Making you look weird.
For the price, it's amazing.

Vonnie R.
Victoria
Works so well at keeping a all hairs in place and also tints the hairs so the they appeae all smooth and one colour! Easy to get off and isn't messy as the applicator is so small so gets every single hair! Great for the front of brows for that bushy effect!
Corinne M.
Adelaide
Love this product. I currently use medium to help blend with my dark blonde, ashy roots. This has just enough hold to keep hairs in place without feeling crunchy. The color has no traces of orange or red which is awesome and I find it to be very buildable
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.