3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Victorriia L.
Victorriia L.
Absolutely love this stuff matches my eyebrows well and doesn't go on too thick fills them in just the way I like.
Saskia H.
Saskia H.
Cologne
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Good color, but really hardens the brows and doesn't feel nice. Though it's really inexpensive and the color fits well.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Miami
I really love the tiny brush, it has good pigmentation. My go-to brow product when I dont have time for my brows
Niamh S.
Niamh S.
Dublin
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Favourite brow mascara by far!! So cheap and very cheerful! I use this in every makeover i do and even on myself
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.
Absolutely wonderful! I use this everyday for my makeup routine. I just swish it through my eyebrows and I am ready to go!
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
North vancouver, BC
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I love this product so much!!! It is so inexpensive but works way better than most of my other eyebrow products.
Ana B.
Ana B.
Corcagnano
Just got it yesterday and i think it was a good idea to buy it . The colour matches. And it's not expensive. ūüíõūüĎć
Andreja K.
Andreja K.
This is so good it is amazing and so cheap i love it!! The collor is write and everything is amazing
Ela K.
Ela K.
This product is awesome. When I put on my brows it stays all day. I just wish it had more shades to chose from.
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
This product is so handy and the pigments is brilliant I just love it caus rib recently purchased it
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.