BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
tasya l.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
BEST AFFORDABLE BROW PRODUCT! apparent dupe for gimme brow but it's so easy to use and such good quality for $5 AUD!! perfect for volume and staying power for your brows. only three months used and a holy grail. definitely reccommend!
Daphne M.
Veenendaal
It's a good eyebrow gel but not the best I've ever had. The packaging is not that nice and looks really cheap. My favourite eyebrow gel is from the HEMA. A Dutch company. I would not buy this one again, but it did what it needed to do.
Ruth S.
New York
excellent product. Came to the market as an imitation of a high-end that I have not tried, but while there is this essence I doubt that I will try it. I love it, it does its job and it's very cheap too
Aida F.
I tried it and ended up not liking it as I hoped. It's really inexpensive and cool toned but it makes your eyebrows look powdery and that's what I don't like. And it comes only in two shades. It's OK but not really impressed with it
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
I got this at Shoppers drug mart for super cheap cause i've seen that it's supposed to be a good dupe for the high end brand. I do like it! It works really well and i would definitely buy it again :)
Mona H.
This didn't work too well for me. I definitely think my eyebrows were originally too dense for this. If you have brows that are light and not dense, this product will add color and some volume.
Valentina L.
Medellín
Review for: Browny Brows 02
The best thing ever.
It's easy to apply, affordable, long lasting and gives a very natural look which is what I look for!
I have been using this for a month now and will continue using it forever!!
Samantha C.
Niagara Falls
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This brow gel is awesome! It's easy to apply and remove. Just a quick swipe and your brows are looking o'natural!! Love this size of the container, easy to carry in your pocket if your in the go!!
Gabriela C.
This eyebrow mascara is amazing. I usually have very thin eyebrows, and sometimes I can't be bothered filling in my eyebrows, and when I used this product I was shocked! I think it is very simmilar with the benefit gimme brow!
zoe b.
Essence brow gel is a very affordable product with great quality, definitely good value. It's good to set your already filled in brows or just to use on its own as it makes the look thicker and nice. Definitely would recommend.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.