3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Jounieh, Jounieh
Love this product. Fills in the brows in a natural way and it's an exact dupe of the gimme brow by benefit cosmetics
Dana B.
Dana B.
Maple, ON
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Such a great bang for your buck!!!!!!!!!!! Such an underrated brand. So cheap you can try but very quality products.
Becky D.
Becky D.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Use this every day!! It's amazing! Super inexpensive, comes in a few different shades. Brows stay perfect all day :)
Sandie T.
Sandie T.
Ottawa
Great product, especially for the price. My biggest complaint is the limited colour choices. But I would buy again.
Eimantė M.
Eimantė M.
It's good whit an eyebrow pencilor shadows,but when alone it does basicly nothing to my brows.
Taja S.
Taja S.
Nothing special, it gives you a little bit of a brown shaded brows but they dont stick in place because of that gel
sanaa H.
sanaa H.
Holy grail product ... keeps my brows in place throught everthing i swear. Best brow gel for drugstore products ❤❤
Teshaa S.
Teshaa S.
Brampton, ON
Not the best product I've used for my eyebrows. Slightly helps to tame the hairs but not much of a colour deposit.
Victorriia L.
Victorriia L.
Absolutely love this stuff matches my eyebrows well and doesn't go on too thick fills them in just the way I like.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
This brow gel reminds me of the benefit gimme brow. Not exactly the same formula, but for the price.. You cant go wrong! This has fibres in it which fills in the brow to look natural. Would recommend!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.