3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
This is very good product for your eyebrow! Cheaper version of this kind of product. It has small brush and its easy to apply.
Isvi M.
Isvi M.
Panama
I love this brand is very economical and great the truth I had not found a product for my eyebrows that I liked as much, as I like this
Megan M.
Megan M.
Sudbury, ON
I tried this today for the first time. I'm a ginger so i have next to no eyebrows. I fill in with a tarte mousse first to create a tail and shape to my brows then i use this towards the front of my brows because I have hair and the brow is denser there just blonde. So i got the blonde version of this mascara for 3 dollars at shoppers drugmart in Canada. I've been selling out 20 bucks for various high end brands for awhile and figured am 3 dollar dupe would be miraculous. Totally excellent dupe for a boy brow by glossier. Light color so it's not going to give you scary brows. It also helps to keep the hairs in place so you dont have an unruly mess above your eyes. For three dollars i will definitely be buying again
María V.
María V.
It works very well for me
I use it every day to make eyebrows, it's easy, fast and comfortable
Fill in the gaps and fix them
Joanie C.
Joanie C.
Sherbrooke, Quebec
This is, in my opinion, a dupe to the "gimme brows" from benefit, in their previous packaging. It has small fibers and a bit of color, could be a bit more pigmented, but it costs almost nothing. This became a must have for me.
Layna R.
Layna R.
Moncton, NB
This eyebrow gel does an excellent job of setting my brows in place.
I don't find that the colour is too warm, but definitely more on the cooler spectrum.
The mascara has little fibres that help elongate the brow. I like to apply this to set the brow, but it can be used on it's own.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Oakville, ON
This product is great for the price. It works so well to make brows look thicker (just as well as the Benefit Gimme Brow in my opinion) and the colours aren't too warm or ashy. The brush is small so I don't feel like I'm getting gel everywhere. My only complaint is that it doesn't do the best job of holding the hairs in place all day, but honestly for the price I can't complain.
Fasti G.
Fasti G.
Este gel me encanto, ya lo estoy casi terminando y volvería a comprarlo porque me vinobmuy bien
Sasha I.
Sasha I.
Thonhill, ON
I tried this for the first time this year, and now I cannot iamgine my life without it. My eyebrow were in dire need of this product for all my life! They had a tendency to droop throughout the day, no matter how many times I would brush them upwards! This brow mascara has worked wonders for me!
Mireya G.
Mireya G.
Deja un buen acabado a las cejas, las deja con color y rellena bien los huecos, un poco difícil de aplicar pero te vas acostumbrando.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.