BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Petra P.
Levice
I like it. it's a nice affordable dupe to benefit gimme brow and I feel like it does it's job pretty well and if you don't feel like splurging on something more expensive, this is actually a very good option
Ava A.
This is my favourite brow gel I love it so much and it's an amazing price I'm almost out of my bottleūüė≠but I will totally buy a new one!!!i use it every day and it last a while but not the whole day if u don't have it I totally recommend it!!
Jenny S.
I absolutely love this eyebrow gel! It is so easy to use, makes my eyebrow hairs stay in place, and gives some extra volume to my eyebrows. I can use this to set my eyebrows in place after I fill them in or I can use them on the days that I want a more natural look and it looks wonderful. This is the second time I've purchased it and I will continue to purchase it! It also helps that it is so affordable. 10/10 would reccomend to everyone.
Sara G.
I love this eyebrow gel! It is great and definitely a great price to buy at! It is long lasting and a great colour match for me as I have dark eyebrows. I use it whenever I feel like putting on make up. I would definitely buy this again.
Emilia S.
Beilngries
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It's very cheap, which is a plus of course, but I didn't really like it.
It's kinda clumpy and too wet and my brows don't stay the way I want them to. I won't buy it again and I also don't recommend it.
Asmera P.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a really good product. It's a great dupe for benefits gimme brow. It's very affordable as well. It holds the eyebrow hairs in place and provides enough colour without having to fill in the brows.
Andy
Doesnt come with a lot of product. Also seems very dry. Could use more liquids in it. I would not recommend it. Just get regular eyebrow powder. Works a lot better. I would not buy this product again.
Ruth S.
New York
excellent product. Came to the market as an imitation of a high-end that I have not tried, but while there is this essence I doubt that I will try it. I love it, it does its job and it's very cheap too
Emilija K.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I think it's good product. But i didnt use it. I use that maybe 4 times.. i dont like that brush. Its hard to apply and it make messy eyebrows effect. It didnt stay all day. I will not buy this again.
Ann E.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
My every day brow gel. I use it with or sometimes even without a pencil before. I holds my brows in shape and the gel and fibers fill up small gaps in my brows. I will buy it again. Highly recommended.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.