BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (2000)
Buy on ULTA
Naila M.
This is a really good brow gel mascara! It tints your eyebrows to make them look fuller. It is very easy to apply! I love how affordable this brow gel mascara is! I would definitely recommend it any one who loves filling their brows!
Karolina L.
Ardee
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Browny Brows 02 more...
A complete benefit give me brow dupe for a fraction of the price. In love with this product, makes my brows look fuller and fluffier. I use it everyday to keep brow hairs well groomed in place, use it after using brow pencil, pomenade or just by itself. Loving it 😊
Michaela A.
Strabane, Tyrone
This gel is great for setting my brows in place when I'm getting ready in a hurry. So easy to use and it is so affordable. The application is so easy with the spoolie. I would buy it for every day use.
may b.
jerusalem
I love it very much
It fix eyebrows on place but not too much fixation
It comes on two color i use the light color to make my eyebrows lighter in color
And its cost amazing above its quality
Cynthia A.
Peterborough , AZ
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is really good at keeping your brows in place however I always end up getting product on my skin and not where i want it like the front of my brows so then i have to go in with my eyebrow brush and blend it out. I do love this product though especially for the price.
Mar B.
Lo que más me gusta de este fijador de cejas, aparte de su duración, es que no tiene un subtono cálido, lo que hace que las chicas que tenemos el pelo castaño nos quede bien. Sinceramente, no es el primero que compro (ni será el último) y es muy recomendable.
Penelope B.
Berlin
This is basically a budget dupe of the Benefit Gimme Brow and it's amazing! I use this everyday to keep my brows nice and neat and I love it. It doesn't look super fancy but it totally does the job and it's super cheap (€3 maybe??) so I would totally buy this again!
Stephanie C.
Fort St. John , GA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
So I'm absolutely terrible at doing my brows I can't shape them even if my life depended on it. But at least with this essence product I can make them look a little better. I will definitely continue to buy this for its awesome price and how helpful it is to me
Melanie E.
My most used and favourite brow product! I use it daily and it makes my brows look amazing! The shade I use also matches my hair colour perfectly at the moment and I highly recommend this! Especially because of the sleek packaging and the small applicator brush!
Kristyn S.
I cannot rave enough about Essence! It is an incredibly affordable brand, and has the quality products to back it up! I use this eyebrow gel everyday to set my brows and I am never disappointed, I would say it is a relatively good dupe for Benefit's gimme brow!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.