BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Leah K.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product is one of my favourite drugstore products to buy of all time! It's so affordable to everyone and is great value for money! It's extremely easy to apply and I will definitely be buying this product again
Sarah M.
Boyle, AB
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
In my opinion this is the same if not better than the gimme brow by benefit, bought it at shoppers drug mart. Had fibres in it to mimic brow hair which is awesome for naturally thicker brows to fill in sparse areas!
Débora F.
I buy this product regularly because it's a nice price and does such a good job. It fixes my eyebrows all day and it stays quite all the time but also looks very natural and you feel extremely confidente with it on!
Nikki C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
So pretty good product. It's no dip brow but it works! It's a great price and it does the job. I keep my brows a place for a pretty long time but not the whole day, I have to reapply. I don't really recommend that
Sandy H.
That was my first brow gel mascara. At the beginning, I really liked it. But how the time's goes, I noticed, that it don't really do anything.Ez volt az első szemöldök spirálom. Az elején tényleg nagyon szerettem. Viszont ahogy telt az idő, rájöttem, hogy nem igazán csinál semmit a szemöldökkel.
Izabelle E.
Surrey
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Besttttt brow gel ever! Super affordable and is literally a dupe for the benefit gimme brow. You need to get your hands on this. It has such a nice hold and coats your hairs making them have a thicker appearance.
Orla W.
Castleknock
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
A great product for the price! The pigmentation is phenomenal and my brows stay in place all day! The only things to improve on would be the quality of the brush (size is perfect) and the shade range. I use this product everyday and really love it
Kaytlyn O.
surrey
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this every day with my dip brow. It applies easily . I've gone through one already and I'm on my second . My first one lasted me almost a year I believe. I bought it at shoppers drug mart and would totally recommend
Clara G.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I love this product and considering the price it's a really good deal. I love to use it on a no makeup look because you can create really full looking brows with this even if you don't have eyebrows like me ;)
Lauren O.
Toronto , ON
For the price, this stuff is amazing. The lightest colour looks great with my blonde hair, and the formula really does last all day. Great value -- I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a subtle brow enhancer (without spending tons of money)
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.