3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Channel-Port aux Basques, NL
A wonderful product, especially for the cost. It has a lot of pigmination and helps your brows stay perfectly in place.
Doaa S.
Doaa S.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02
omg i really love this product <3 I can't imagine my life without it :)) It has a very good quality and price <3
Julie N.
Julie N.
Celui que j'utilise en ce moment il ne tiens pas très bien et est légèrement oranger ce que je n'apprécie pas beaucoup mais pour le prix il fait l'affaire !
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Mission, BC
A great bang for your buck item! Very natural looking brows and matchable shades :) easy to apply and i like the brush
Nadia Victoria S.
Nadia Victoria S.
San José, Alajuelita
Me encanta, super pigmentado, fija las cejas pero las deja duras y además tiene un aplicados super comodo y práctico 👏
A b.
A b.
ariana
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
its too dark for me , i do not recommend it , the eyebrows will stick together with this product . do not buy it
Amanda C.
i have used both and can say confidently that this is exactly the same as benefits gimme brow, for a tiny fraction of the price
Sofia D.
Sofia D.
In my opinion, this is a dupe for the benefit gimme brow! It does the exact same job but at such an affordable price.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Maple Ridge, BC
My first brow gel and I love it. Not too extreme. Easy to use and super affordable. I buy mine at shoppers drug mart.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Good dupe for the gimme brow by Benefit if you're on a budget. Sets your brows in place while making them look full.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.