3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
I like this product because have the just coverage. Fix my eyebrow perfectly so I love it.
Carolina d.
Carolina d.
Valparaíso
Me gusta mucho porque mantiene fijas las cejas y les añade un poco de color, si bien uno queda conforme con el producto no le puse 5 estrellas pues falta más variedad en tonos.
Hana H.
Hana H.
Kobeřice , Moravskoslezský kraj
It's okay, does its job. The colour range is a little bit small and after a longer time the textuře is weird. But after all, it's pretty decentní brow gel
Špela S.
Špela S.
Dobrnič
I really like this product. It has a nice wand and fibers give you a little bit of volume which is really nice. I like the colous aswell. For the price I think it's really good.
KeeLa R.
KeeLa R.
I have really skinny eyebrows and this made my eyebrows SHAZAM! I used to use this everyday but now i have no more and need another. Can improve a little on the spooly but other than that ill buy again.
Ema L.
Ema L.
I wish that it is a little bit more pigmented, but I love the color, it is really cool toned brown and it matches all dark brows, at the end it is really good product :)
Myrto M.
Myrto M.
Thessaloniki
I really like it, the color is a good for my brows, it's easy to use, it does the job well.
Elle D.
Elle D.
- Great price
- Tames my brows
- Small brush is easy to maneuver
- Helps to fill in sparse areas
- The dark brown is perfect for my black eyebrows

I love this eyebrow gel. It performs as well as products 10x more expensive.
Danya S.
Danya S.
This is the most affordable eyebrow gel I have found and I can't believe how little it costs. Honestly you can switch this with my high end eyebrow gel and I won't be able to tell the difference. It works amazing! Keeps my brows in place all day. I won't purchase an expensive eyebrow gel after th d
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
I had read that it's a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow so I thought I would try it. Not too bad for its pricing since it's only about $4 and it was my first time using it. Does fill your brows pretty well, but I feel like it's a little dark. Maybe the colour I chose wasn't the greatest match next time I'll be picking the taupe; but does keep eyebrows in place.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.