BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (1983)
Buy on ULTA
Hannah M.
Arkona, ON
Such a good price for what you're getting! A great dupe for gimme brow by benefit! Comes in 2 shades. But is a great product to set your brows in place or to use alone! Loved this and will be buying again in the near future. Essence is one of my favourite affordable brands!
Kathleen Y.
This is a great product for the price. It's a good dupe for the essence give me brow! It keeps my brows in place and adds a tint of colour. I like to use this after filling in my brows or I like to use this alone on a natural makeup day. This is a holy grail product for me.
Greta B.
Pivašiūnai
I use a lot of essence make up products and I can't lie, all of them is pretty great. This tinted eyebrow gel will not last you all day, but if you use it with brow powder it sets it very nicely.
Kali H.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This brow product beats out all my high end brow products. This product is so easy and fast to use I just brush this through my brows and I’m ready to go! Once thing I can not stand is products that leave my brows hard or crunchy and this product does not do that at all!
Naila M.
This is a really good brow gel mascara! It tints your eyebrows to make them look fuller. It is very easy to apply! I love how affordable this brow gel mascara is! I would definitely recommend it any one who loves filling their brows!
Michaela A.
Strabane, Tyrone
This gel is great for setting my brows in place when I'm getting ready in a hurry. So easy to use and it is so affordable. The application is so easy with the spoolie. I would buy it for every day use.
Cynthia A.
Peterborough , AZ
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is really good at keeping your brows in place however I always end up getting product on my skin and not where i want it like the front of my brows so then i have to go in with my eyebrow brush and blend it out. I do love this product though especially for the price.
Karolina L.
Ardee
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Browny Brows 02 more...
A complete benefit give me brow dupe for a fraction of the price. In love with this product, makes my brows look fuller and fluffier. I use it everyday to keep brow hairs well groomed in place, use it after using brow pencil, pomenade or just by itself. Loving it 😊
may b.
jerusalem
I love it very much
It fix eyebrows on place but not too much fixation
It comes on two color i use the light color to make my eyebrows lighter in color
And its cost amazing above its quality
Penelope B.
Berlin
This is basically a budget dupe of the Benefit Gimme Brow and it's amazing! I use this everyday to keep my brows nice and neat and I love it. It doesn't look super fancy but it totally does the job and it's super cheap (€3 maybe??) so I would totally buy this again!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.