3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Safia S.
Safia S.
I really liked it, it works really well but is small aka doesn't contain a lot of product but it does the job
Andrijana Ć.
Andrijana Ć.
Split
I love this product it's perfect 😍 price is lovely and it has best quality
My friend said me for this product and I couldn't believe that he is very very veryyy good and lovely price ,beautiful pigment ,lovely quality and I can say that this product is the best product for eyebrows for someone who start to doing makeup and for everyone😍😍
whitney k.
whitney k.
Rogersville, TN
I absolutely LOVE this product! I use it everyday to fill in the sparse areas of my brows. I use the one for blondy brows for the front of my brows and the dark brows for the back of my brows. The only thing that could make this product better is if they came out with more shades. This is a total dupe for the benefit gimme brow and it's only $3.00!!!
Helena E.
Helena E.
Tutermaa
Love this eyebrow gel, its in a cute tiny packaging. The shades are perfect, I have the one for blondes. It keeps my brows intact for a long while and for some days where I-d like to go more natural, I dont even have to fill my brows in, as the gel does all the work for me. Recommend!
Erica M.
Erica M.
I completely love this product I use this on a everyday basis
This gives you and really pretty eyebrow look but it definitely a more natural eyebrow look
This is a really good eyebrow gel and really easy to use with good results
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
I actually featured this brow gel in my Everyday Makeup look on my Youtube Channel. It's such a nice finish to your eyebrow and it ties it all together. It's very easy to apply and it really fills in my eyebrows further than only a pencil. It's affordable and easy, I'll totally buy it again.
Danielle t.
Danielle t.
a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow but 10x cheaper! it's so perfect for setting your browser! on lazy days I just coat this on my lashes for a simple brow look
Li S.
Li S.
Calw
This gel keeps your eyebrows in place all day and adds a bit of color to them. I love this in combination with powders or pencils. This is a possible dupe for the ones from Anastasia
Jordanne L.
Jordanne L.
I liked this product; I liked that it set my brows but didn't leave them feeling crunchy. I didn't notice too much difference with the fullness of my brows but if all I put in my brows was this, then I did notice a bit of colour and maybe some fullness.
Abeer A.
Abeer A.
I love this eyebrow gel. It is opaque and it holds my hairs in any position. Whether I want more of a bushy or sleek brow. I use this every day. The only reason this is not a five star product is because it is not completely transfer proof.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.