BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Medellín
Es mi producto favorito de cejas, tengo el tono 2 y me va muy bien porque es un café cenizo sin ningún subtono rojizo, trae fibras y hace que mis cejas se vean más gruesas
Kali H.
Kali H.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This brow product beats out all my high end brow products. This product is so easy and fast to use I just brush this through my brows and I’m ready to go! Once thing I can not stand is products that leave my brows hard or crunchy and this product does not do that at all!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
I don't really like this product because it makes my eyebrows really wet. I know it's a gel but still I put it on and it's supposed to dry but it doesn't. So I do not recommend buying this product.
Tamar L.
Tamar L.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02
These are dupes for the Benefit Gimme Brow gel! They are really cheap and AMAZING! The wand size is perfect so that it fits to fill your brows in nicely while shaping them perfectly! I would buy again!
Fiorentina C.
Fiorentina C.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is a total must have, specially for the price, i like this gel so much...essence is a amazing brand for affordable and everyday products.you can't go wrong with this plus is a dupe of benefits gimme brow.
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
I bought this as I heard it was a dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow. The cost of this was $3.99 at Shoppers! Overall I was impressed with this product. It is a very quick way to fill in your brows for those days when you're in a rush or just want something light. I would say this is very similar to Benefit's Gimme Brow in terms of colour and application. Benefit's brush is a bit smaller but overall these products are very similar! I will continue to try the Essence product and I could see this replacing my Gimme Brow based on the significantly cheaper price!
Agnė P.
Agnė P.
this product is awesome it is cheap but his price is low so it is very good i bouth it from drugstore and for product from  a drugstore  the qualite is very good it stays poot all day pigmentation is awsesome i reall recomend to buy this product
SDQ625819 Horacio T.
SDQ625819 Horacio T.
MIAMI, FL
Me ecanta este producto (gel) para fijar las cejas... las hace parecer mas natural y con mucho las cejas de las que tengo, realmente lo recomiendo... super asequible. 💙
Sara W.
Sara W.
Winnipeg
This gel is absolutely amazing! It's only three dollars so you honestly can't go wrong. Super easy to use and it's what I now reach for. You should definitely try it!
Tasneem K.
Tasneem K.
I heard its a dupe for the Benefit Gimme brow so I had to get it. It's amazing, makes my eyes look fuller and stay in place brushed in the way that I brush them. My fav brow mascara and definitely will re-purchase when I run out. I love the applicator as well.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.