BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Leyla K.
Leyla K.
My bushy eyebrows still don't stay where they belong. It just gives them colour and makes them harder, but doesn't really help with people who want their eyebrows to not move.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Melbourne, Australia
I feel like this is a dupe for gimme brow from benefit. It's truly amazing, I use this nearly everyday. The lightest colour is so good for blonde hair! I highly recommend this
Cristina B.
Cristina B.
Toronto, ON
The best drugstore tinted eyebrow mascara! I use browny brown and it's an incredible dupe for both benefit gimme brow and glossier boy brow. Would definitely buy this again!
Nadica P.
Nadica P.
Strumica
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This product is a live saver! I love it so much. I have no idea why I didn't purchase it before but once I did I've been using it ever since. The color range is kind of low since there are only 3 shades but other than that the quality iz good and I would use it all the time.
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
Aveiro
An absolute favorite and dupe from the benefit gimme brow! I'm conviced they're the same product just packaged with different brands. It fills my brows so nicely and keeps them in place all day long!
SydneySky S.
SydneySky S.
Zagreb
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
With the help of eyebrow gel my eyebrows are thicker and get extra color, they look great, it works for me and i love it , go buy it and try it ,maybe you will love it also
Sara C.
Sara C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this brow gel. I got it as part of an ipsy bag, but I will definitely purchase more when my tube runs out. I have thick brows already, so this is what I use if I want to be a little more dramatic, or if I have a big event.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
I don't really like this product because it makes my eyebrows really wet. I know it's a gel but still I put it on and it's supposed to dry but it doesn't. So I do not recommend buying this product.
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Medellín
Es mi producto favorito de cejas, tengo el tono 2 y me va muy bien porque es un café cenizo sin ningún subtono rojizo, trae fibras y hace que mis cejas se vean más gruesas
Kali H.
Kali H.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This brow product beats out all my high end brow products. This product is so easy and fast to use I just brush this through my brows and I’m ready to go! Once thing I can not stand is products that leave my brows hard or crunchy and this product does not do that at all!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.