BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Kaytlyn O.
surrey
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this every day with my dip brow. It applies easily . I've gone through one already and I'm on my second . My first one lasted me almost a year I believe. I bought it at shoppers drug mart and would totally recommend
Clara G.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I love this product and considering the price it's a really good deal. I love to use it on a no makeup look because you can create really full looking brows with this even if you don't have eyebrows like me ;)
Krystal M.
McAdam, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased this product and so far I really like it. It's really easy to apply/use. I have brown eyes myself. If you haven't tried this product before then it's something you should give a try
Lauren O.
Toronto , ON
For the price, this stuff is amazing. The lightest colour looks great with my blonde hair, and the formula really does last all day. Great value -- I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a subtle brow enhancer (without spending tons of money)
Eldina R.
Current every day use brow gel - it's perfect! The brows look natural, the brush is small so it's easy to use and not make a mess. It holds throug a whole day, and don't smudge.
Petra P.
Levice
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it. it's a nice affordable dupe to benefit gimme brow and I feel like it does it's job pretty well and if you don't feel like splurging on something more expensive, this is actually a very good option
chatti m.
sousse
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is perfect if I want a to do a quick and effortless makeup, it has a non intense pigment so u can build the fullness of the eyebrows based on your preference. I would definitely buy it again and again.
Becca M.
Ingersoll
I got this from the drugstore and it was like $3 so I thought I would give it a try but I didn't really notice it do anything and it did have a weird smell to it I didn't like.
Ava A.
This is my favourite brow gel I love it so much and it's an amazing price I'm almost out of my bottleūüė≠but I will totally buy a new one!!!i use it every day and it last a while but not the whole day if u don't have it I totally recommend it!!
Emilia S.
Beilngries
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It's very cheap, which is a plus of course, but I didn't really like it.
It's kinda clumpy and too wet and my brows don't stay the way I want them to. I won't buy it again and I also don't recommend it.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.