3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Bobbi-Jo M.
Bobbi-Jo M.
Warren , MB
To me this is the best gel eyebrow mascara, it has little fibers in it to help fill in any patches! I go in with a pencil first and then this to make them more realistic!
Susana P.
Susana P.
Pues aqui poco puedo opinar se lo compre a mi hermana para sus cejas y ella no sabe pintarselas todavia bien le falta practica, crei que este producto le vendria bien, a ver que me va diciendo
Mirian C.
Mirian C.
Me encanta el resultado que deja. Tapa muy bien las calvitas en las cejas. Deja un acabado muy natural.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
I love it!Very inexepensive and high quaality product to purchase if you have low budget.Works really good if you're trying to fill you bbrows just a little bit,without looking fake.They have 2 shades.May not work if you have black or very light brows.Would revommend with 10/10
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Ottawa , ON
This is the first brow gel i have tried. And i really dont mind it. It holds my brows in place well. Not crunchy unless you over apply
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I'm not a huge fan but for the price you can't really beat that. It does its job. I like to use it just alone when I'm in a rush and just make my eye brows look fuller and darker and it does the job.
Danielle t.
Danielle t.
a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow but 10x cheaper! it's so perfect for setting your browser! on lazy days I just coat this on my lashes for a simple brow look
Julie A.
Julie A.
Bought this product few times already
Its the perfect product that i ever tried for my eyebrows. This makes them stay in place.
After the use of this product my eyebrows are in great shape. Love the color that it gives
Li S.
Li S.
Calw
This gel keeps your eyebrows in place all day and adds a bit of color to them. I love this in combination with powders or pencils. This is a possible dupe for the ones from Anastasia
Mar B.
Mar B.
Lo que más me gusta de este fijador de cejas, aparte de su duración, es que no tiene un subtono cálido, lo que hace que las chicas que tenemos el pelo castaño nos quede bien. Sinceramente, no es el primero que compro (ni será el último) y es muy recomendable.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.