3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
SEMARIA P.
SEMARIA P.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make
Kat S.
Kat S.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Benefits dupe
Great price
Good formula
Long lasting
Range pf colors and easy to apply
Zuzana B.
Zuzana B.
Amazing pack size for traveling, with a brush an outstanding job, fix the eyebrows and on all day
Kristýna M.
Kristýna M.
No brainer. You could use without a mirror not that I would try it. I have dark brown brows but I use softy brown because the dark brown shade is intense, a good match for black hair but I have brown. Softy brown is perfect and I won't look too intense but put together enough to frame the eyes. The wand is nice and tiny so it's great for all brow sizes. Fourth time repurchasing and I hope it is never discontinued. Price is amazing.
Belle P.
Belle P.
This is a great product. It adds a little bit of tint and really keeps your brows in place.
Débora F.
Débora F.
It is really similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow eyebrow gel. Since I am a brunette the brownie brow worked fine for me. The price is a major factor as to why I purchased it. The formula is a bit runnier than Benefit's. The brush is what really makes or breaks it. I have thinner brows that are full and tend to go for a more feathery look on the daily and the bristles do just that. If I was going out for a special occasion I could use a few more stokes of the product and it works great. Sometimes a lot of products does come out which could be irritating if you left your brows for last and have to use concealer again. I wish the brush were a bit more pointed in the end to target the tail of my brows and that the bristles were just a bit softer because it sometimes feels rough against my skin. Despite this, if you are on a...
Laura E.
Laura E.
No tiene mucha cobertura. No me gusta el acabado queda demasiado superficial. Se reseca mucho.
andreza a.
Maravilhoso
Agne S.
Agne S.
Kaunas, LT
Very good. staying power is long, tint your eyebrow hairs and it looks very natural!
I think Essence make me Brow gel Mascara it's a great cheap alternative to get your eyebrows on fleek , it's very easy to use, My eye color is dark brown and i bought this in a local store here in Greece but you can find it online ,i think it's a very nice product to try !
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.