BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Paula B.
Amazing product ever. I usually do my brows with the pencil and then I put this mascara on the top. It defines my brow in so perfect shape. If I need to choose which product of makeup I will use for the rest of my life, it will always be this eyebrow gel (eyebrow mascara).
Alessandra D.
Me súper encantan, la uso a diario y ha sustituido mi antigua máscara para cejas de alta gama! Súper recomendada; yo utilizo el tono más claro.. cada vez que la termino la repongo una y otra vez!
Kayleen A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The essence brow gel is great for using after applying any brow products to your face. I usually apply the brow gel after doing my brows with Wet N Wild Ultimate Brow Kit to ensure that it stays in place. The gel is affordable, and easy to use.
Agnė P.
this product is awesome it is cheap but his price is low so it is very good i bouth it from drugstore and for product from  a drugstore  the qualite is very good it stays poot all day pigmentation is awsesome i reall recomend to buy this product
Hayley S.
Sutherland, NSW
Very affordable, I use it everyday. Great pigmentation, the packaging is simple but nice, the wands size is optimal and makes for easy application. I absolutely love this product. The only problem is the number of shades as it will not cater to everyone.
Erica M.
I completely love this product I use this on a everyday basis
This gives you and really pretty eyebrow look but it definitely a more natural eyebrow look
This is a really good eyebrow gel and really easy to use with good results
anna c.
eu achei essa mascara muita boa eu recomendo surpe ela esta surpe barata em conta para todos compra ela eu testei e amei voce pode escolher as cores que voce que isso e demais para o publico femino e ´´é uma otimo presente para dar no fim do ano beijos
Laura L.
Saint John , NB
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this product! So quick and easy to use. I would like a little mor precision but for the most part it's easy to use. It stays out and doesn't rub off like powders. I would recommend this in combination with and eyebrow brush.
Débora F.
I buy this product regularly because it's a nice price and does such a good job. It fixes my eyebrows all day and it stays quite all the time but also looks very natural and you feel extremely confidente with it on!
Sarah M.
Boyle, AB
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
In my opinion this is the same if not better than the gimme brow by benefit, bought it at shoppers drug mart. Had fibres in it to mimic brow hair which is awesome for naturally thicker brows to fill in sparse areas!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.