BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Sofia A.
Sofia A.
Toranto
It's really nice it tinted my brows but I don't like how the product is so wet it's pretty good but give me a brow is 10 times better than this but for three dollars it's really good but I wouldn't buy it again
melissa h.
melissa h.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
essence is one of my favourite drug store brands, it has very good quality for its price! this is one of the only tinted brow gels i've ever liked, it kept my brows in place all day!
Kate M.
Kate M.
This is a great little eyebrow gel that lightly tints the brows. It is very easy to apply and easy to control the little wand. I have found this gel to be a lot better than other drugstore brands I have tried. I don't think that it is fantastic at setting the brows but it still does the job.
Frances M.
Frances M.
Cape Town, Western Cape
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Best affordable eyebrow gel ever!! Love the fibers and colour stay effect. Perfect for finishing off the brow or alone for days where I don't feel like fully filling in my eyebrows.
Isabel A.
Isabel A.
mi favorito para las cejas es perfecto  es económico y hace muy bien su función me deja los pelitos de las cejas  en su lugar por mucho tiempo para mi es infalible.
Erin a.
Erin a.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is okay for a touch up on the brows or tp run over when your done filling in your brows with brow pomeade its very cheap too Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Alana M.
Alana M.
Edmonton
This is the best I product ever I love it for my eyebrows it's a duped to a benefit product which is awesome because you're saving yourself a lot of money for only a few dollars you're getting a bomb product
Rania C.
Rania C.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is the only product that ia m using on my brows lately!!Amazing!!!My brows stay in place all day.The price is awesome and its a dupe fot the Benefit-Gimme brow mascara!!!
Milica A.
Milica A.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Love this thing. Usually I hate doing my brows but with this brow mascara I do them anyway. It's a good color match for me, it gives me fuller brows and it stays for a long time.
marina k.
marina k.
LAVAL , QC
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I tried it so many times. I get that it has fibers in it to help build your brows but it is too intense for me. I have naturally thick brows so it isn't the right product for me.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.