BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2028)
Buy on ULTA
Beth W.
Cork
Very nice brow gel. I have the second shade and my sister has the first. Bought it in the chemist across from my house. It lasts quite a long time and doesn't crumble. It matches my brownish-grey brows without making them look to warm or cool. I would 100% reccomend because of its cheap price and it's staying power
Alexandra P.
I cannot explain how much I love this and how good it is! I use it on a day to day basis, alone or with eyebrow pencil or gel, and it works wonders! It keeps my hairs in place and even alone, gives them such a beautiful hint of color! I definitely recommend this more than any other high-end brow product!
Holdyn M.
Los Angeles, CA
By far my favorite brow gel, great to put over brow hairs after you fill them in or just by itself. It comes in two shades, I use the darker one. Very easy to work with, so cheap as well. I have bought this product 3 times!
Elena N.
Galati
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
 use the brown eyebrow gel after filling in my brows a little with a pencil. It works really well to make my brows look natural but still shaped and filled in! I used Glossier Boy Brow before this and I honestly think Make Me Brow might be better. My eyebrows are not thick at all, and the Glossier product would always apply too much product and get it all over my skin. The Make Me Brow applies a perfect amount of product every time.
Jules G.
Lacombe , AB
I love this!! I use it after filling my brows in with powder. It makes them look more natural. The only downside to it is that it only comes in like two shades ūüôĀ but if you don't want to spend a crap ton of money on brow stuff this is the way to go.. it's just under $5.
Katie A.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
An almost perfect dupe for Gimme Brow. The spoolie is slightly larger but for the price difference I can deal with that.
Amazing for setting brows into place, giving them a fuller appearance or alone for no makeup days.
I've heard that they might be discontinuing the third shade and I really hope not! Thankfully because they're so cheap I always have a few in my drawers.
Kimberly E.
I actually featured this brow gel in my Everyday Makeup look on my Youtube Channel. It's such a nice finish to your eyebrow and it ties it all together. It's very easy to apply and it really fills in my eyebrows further than only a pencil. It's affordable and easy, I'll totally buy it again.
Catherine V.
Vernon, BC
This eyebrow gel does a decent job of taming my messy brows. The staying power is great, and it doesn't smudged off. The colours are so-so. I use the lightest blonde shade they make, but I have to settle for a colour that is a bit darker than my natural brows because they don't make a shade light enough.  I use this almost everyday, and would recommend for people who have full brows that don't need filling just maybe a little taming.
Victoria W.
This is my first brow product. I have pretty full brows already for it isn't a necessity for me. I give it 3 stars for all those who have full brows, this product is not needed. It does keep them in place. But it's not going to become a staple product of mine.
Sarah M.
This is a great cruelty-free version of the Benefit Gimme Brow. It holds your brows in place and is an amazing price. The brush is just the right size and it layers well over other eyebrow pencils. I have thick eyebrows naturally so it doesn't do much to fill them in with the fibres but it holds them in place over the spaces I do fill in with a pencil. I'll use it on it's own on no makeup makeup days because it adds just enough for my brows to look polished without looking over done. I'm a big fan.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.