BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Eve M.
St. Albert, AB
This is an amazing dupe for the benefit Kabrow product. This has a really good amount of colour and apple very easily to the eyebrows without leaving clumps of product. I would recommend using this to also keep your eyebrows in place through out the day
Corinne M.
Adelaide
Love this product. I currently use medium to help blend with my dark blonde, ashy roots. This has just enough hold to keep hairs in place without feeling crunchy. The color has no traces of orange or red which is awesome and I find it to be very buildable
Vonnie R.
Victoria
Works so well at keeping a all hairs in place and also tints the hairs so the they appeae all smooth and one colour! Easy to get off and isn't messy as the applicator is so small so gets every single hair! Great for the front of brows for that bushy effect!
F L E U R V.
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I absolutely love this brow mascara, I use the ahh brow pomade and once I've shaped and filled the brows I go over with this and it literally perfects the brow makes it look so good. This is the most affordable and good quality brow mascara I've ever used!
Sukritta S.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This thing is awesome, it just feel like I wasn't wearing anything on my brows, really light weight and the shade matches with my natural brow so well. I wore by itself when I have no time for makeup and it still look so good. Plus it is very affordable.
Maude L.
hawkesbury
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I'm not a brow gel type of person so of course I won't love this product, but yet it wasn't as awful as I thought it would've been. It wasn't amazing but it did the job pretty well. If you like the brow gel look(natural) then go for it, it's for you!
Pamela S.
hamilton
This is a great dupe for the Benefit one. $4 vs $30? It's a no brainer. This does a great job at grooming the brows while giving a bit of volume. I personally can't use this alone because my brows are so sparce, but this is great for finishing over powder, pencil or pomade. The brush is a bit larger than Benefit, but that's not a deal breaker.
Krista M.
Windsor, ON
Amazing product. The brush is easy to use and the formula is good! Fills my brows in nicely and is good for setting other brow products as well ! Comparable to the benefit give me brow.
Camille S.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I basically use this product everyday for the past year . I really like the brow brush and how potent the colour is. It is VERY cheap and the perfect dupe for any expensive eyebrow gel you would find at sephora. It also holds my eyebrows in place.
Natalie T.
I have never bought an expensive brow gel so I can't compare with high end brands. However, products like these make me not really bothered to try them! This works wonderfully, is very affordable AND it lasts a long time. What else could I ask for?
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.