BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Georgia W.
Sheridan
Gives a nice color to the eyebrow hairs with out making them crunchy and hard but doesn't really hold them in place
Maddie B.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I absolutely love this brow gel!!! It is so easy to apply and has great pigmentation!! It is also only 2.99?!?!?
Jennifer N.
You can't beat the price and it's an amazing product! Long wearing and keeps my brows well defined and in place.
Lizeth R.
Burleson
This brow gel is amazing, it's so inexpensive and it works great! I have bought it more than a few times already!
Scarlett H.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
Not as good as the Benefit original, but I like it for every day light makeup use. It stays in place pretty well
Abby G.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a pretty great product it just takes it a little bit to dry. I use it only if my brows need to be shaped.
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
This is the closest thing that I've found to the Gimme Brow by Benefit. I love that it only costs a few dollars!
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this brow gel everyday! It is a very affordable drugstore option that is similar to other high end brands.
chelsea s.
Keeps my brows in place. Great color. Packaging could be bigger. Very in expensive. Good color range.last all day
Zoulikha B.
I love how good looks on me. For its price it has amazing quality. The only thing is that I run out of it si fast
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.