3 colors available

Gabriella C.
Gabriella C.
Barranquilla
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Really good affordable product, gives color and also keeps your brows in place, perfect to set your brows. As good as the benefit give me brow
Kira N.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01
Absolutely love these for days when I don't want to take the time to do my brows. These are 2.99 too!!! I just brush it in and it looks great
Gressia S.
Gressia S.
Hace que mis cejas se vean naturales, voluminosas hermosas, Para darle forma y dejarlo prácticamente natural lo amo❤ no me puede faltar ni un solo día
Angel L.
Angel L.
Vancouver
Is was overall pretty satisfied with this product. It fills in brows and is quick and easy to use. And its affordable! Which is a great plus
Tina P.
Tina P.
Longueuil , QC
For someone like myself who is not very good with doing my brows this product is simple. Love the application and outcome!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
montreal, QC
Honestly for the price, it is really worth it. It does what it's supposed to do. Very easy to use, just brush over your brows and your good to go.
Lucia B.
Lucia B.
I really like it but I didn't find a shade that matches my color because I'm a dark blonde and they only had it in ash blonde.
Urte B.
Urte B.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I really like that one. I use that every day it looks perfekt when i will use it i well buy another one. Becose it is really good !!! ;)
Beatriz C.
Beatriz C.
I love this product a lot, so when I do my makeup I use this. Makes my brown full and perfect all day! I recomend, again, this product.
Sinead T.
Sinead T.
This product has a very small spooley which makes it extremely easy to get even small hairs on your eyebrows. I use this everyday to set me brows
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.