BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Liz F.
Liz F.
Kingston, ON
Review for: Browny Brows 02
11/10 favourite brow product ever! It's a tinted gel with fibres, super easy to apply and looks super natural. Basically identical to Benefit Gimme Brow but at 20% of the price! Will repurchase forever
Dorien L.
Dorien L.
Genk
Review for: Browny Brows 02
God damn it I LOVE this browgel. For a 'No Make-up'- Makeupday this is my GO-TOOOO! Also this on top of my maybeline browpomade to keep my brows in place all day long! Love it love it love it love it!
Andy
Andy
Doesnt come with a lot of product. Also seems very dry. Could use more liquids in it. I would not recommend it. Just get regular eyebrow powder. Works a lot better. I would not buy this product again.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Saint John , NB
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this product! So quick and easy to use. I would like a little mor precision but for the most part it's easy to use. It stays out and doesn't rub off like powders. I would recommend this in combination with and eyebrow brush.
Tania H.
Tania H.
Doral, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is everything !! I mean, I can't not leave the house without it on. It brushes my brows, it makes them look fuller, it is not a product that will make your brows look fake and it is long lasting
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I think I bought the wrong shade because it did not do anything at all for my brows, it did not gave me any color or any fullnes, the only thing I can say it did was a little bit of definition.
Angie A.
Angie A.
Barranquilla
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01
Wow! Este producto es increíble, la tinta tiene los tonos perfectos, además de que sale la cantidad de producto necesaria! Lo comparo con cualquier otro Gel para cejas, me encanta. El precio también es muy asequible y dura muchísimo.
Aida F.
Aida F.
I tried it and ended up not liking it as I hoped. It's really inexpensive and cool toned but it makes your eyebrows look powdery and that's what I don't like. And it comes only in two shades. It's OK but not really impressed with it
Valentina L.
Valentina L.
Medellín
The best thing ever.
It's easy to apply, affordable, long lasting and gives a very natural look which is what I look for!
I have been using this for a month now and will continue using it forever!!
Ysabel M.
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
I got this at Shoppers drug mart for super cheap cause i've seen that it's supposed to be a good dupe for the high end brand. I do like it! It works really well and i would definitely buy it again :)
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.