BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tiffany W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for the price. Very similar formula to benifit gimme brow. If you can find your colour in the essence range, I would recommend this over the benifit one. I can't believe how cheap this brow gel is, it preforms like a midrange brow gel
Anna H.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
No es mi producto favorito para las cejas, probablemente tengo que usar otro tono, se mantiene húmedo mucho tiempo, su aplicador es un poco duro y no me gusto su textura , su pigmentación es buena, lo compraría nuevamente pero en otro color
Sarah A.
Jeddah
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It's a pretty good product. I use it when I'm on a hurry and got no time to fill in my brows. The only con is i feel it doesn't make my brows feel soft. it is very very affordable so don't waste your money on something way more expensive.
Ashley L.
This product is amazing for keeping your eyebrows in place all day. I have a hectic daily schedule and this brow gel keeps its pigment throughout the day without ever smudging or bleeding. It's a great colour match for me- I am a dark blonde. It's a very good product for its price category. Highly recommend it to anyone starting out in makeup
Nina G.
Kapusany ,SR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this gel. It does it's work perfect even on my bad eyebrows 😂.It has really small brush which gives you control. Plus it's really pigmented and affordable and the design makes me think of benefits eyebrow gel.
Fiorentina C.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is a total must have, specially for the price, i like this gel so much...essence is a amazing brand for affordable and everyday products.you can't go wrong with this plus is a dupe of benefits gimme brow.
Mackenzie H.
Goes on a bit clumpy but is a decent product. I find the brush is to small and so is the packaging. For the price it is good but compared to something more higher end like the Anastasia Clear Brow Gel, the Essence one does not compare.
Andrijana Ć.
Split
I love this product it's perfect 😍 price is lovely and it has best quality
My friend said me for this product and I couldn't believe that he is very very veryyy good and lovely price ,beautiful pigment ,lovely quality and I can say that this product is the best product for eyebrows for someone who start to doing makeup and for everyone😍😍
Simone T.
Camrose, AB
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Not a bad product for the price and being a drugstore brand. It's very cheap and for that I give it a good go! Very easy to use and good colour pay off. It's just my favourite way to do brows. But if your new to makeup and wanna start somewhere this is a great place to start!
Emily R.
Guelph , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this brow gel! So easy to use and extremely affordable too! This works well to set my brows and tame them, it may add a tiny bit of volume but I don't notice huge changes. It's nice to keep them in shape and looking well kept.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.