3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Joana M.
Joana M.
Este gel de sobrancelhas e muito bom mesmo e o melhor é que é super barato. Juntaram o útil ao agradável
Efi D.
Efi D.
Arta
It is a very nice product. My brows look fuller with just a few swipes. I am really satisfied with it..
Kelsie P.
Kelsie P.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Just as good as the Benefit gimmie brow but only a few dollars!! Keeps my brow hairs in place!
natalie h.
natalie h.
durban
I love how this brow gel keeps the hairs in place as well as give it a really nice natural looking tint
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
I love this product. It gives a light tint and also some fibers, but it looks really natural.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Good qualityn. Color is good, matches my eybrows. Also makes them stay in place all day long
Suraya K.
Suraya K.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Keeps hairs where u want them but it quite liquidy so it gets quite messy while using it
lismary A.
lismary A.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Esta marca siempre tiene unos productos hermosos y este fijador de setas a mi me gusta muchísimo pigmentación es buena
kayne y.
kayne y.
Use this everytime I do my brows, I notice they last longer and look alot better, the fibers are almost undetectable
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Staple product. It gives a natural brow. It thickens and defines them without making them to dark or bold
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.