BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Leah P.
I do believe this is in fact a dupe for the benefit gimme brow. It has little fibers in the product that can build up your brow while still looking natural. I got this in my ipsy and haven't stopped repurchasing since.
Danielle S.
Dover, DE
I have this in the darker color and its still too light. I don't know why people say its a dupe for Benefits Gimmie Brow, to me this is literally a $3 product and your honestly better off with other drugstore options.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
This is a hot seller at my work. It seems to work really well, sometimes it flakes a little but I have very dry skin and not a lot of products work with me anyway. This does what it needs to do when you're in a hurry.
Emery S.
Bedford , OH
I love love love this stuff. I love how small the brush is and how cheap it is. There are only 3 shades I think but they're all good I think. This is my favorite brow product of all time. I recommend it for everyone.
Ruska M.
This is a dupe for benefit gimme brow! It has even more fiber action going on and I am not even talking about the price difference. Recommend it to everyone, easy and quick application. Will make brow routine easier
Raven E.
Hawthorne, CA
I used this many times, I keep getting it because it's perfect for a natural brow look.. It swipes on and you can go, you don't have to spend too much time drawing your brows on, especially if it's a no make up day!
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
This stuff is great for that extra hold lasts all day throw the gym and the lake. This is my holy grail eyebrows are the key to any look and this gel knocks my socks off every time! I highly recommend this product
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
This hair gel is excellent for primcipiantes that since it has some color and this speeds up the work because only fill those blanks of your eyebrows and creates the effect you have a beautiful eyebrows and bushy
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Awesome dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The only difference is the brush is a bit rougher and the gel applies a bit clunkier, but nothing a bare spooly can't fix. Awesome for only a small fraction of the price!
Chloe S.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is a great dupe for the gimme brow from the benefit. I love how it makes my eyebrows stays in place and very pigmented! I love the applicator as well. For $2.99 you get an amazing finish for your eyebrows!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.