BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Shakira V.
The product was okay it does its job. Doesn’t hold down the hairs fully but sets them nice. The fibers are nice for a natural brow def need to try again w a better shade for myself
Erin M.
Mount Vernon, IN
Great brow gel but I wish it came in more colors. It does feel slightly stiff on the brow but not overly so. There is some flaking after wearing it for a long time but it's not enough to make me stop using.
Adilene J.
This product does not really make a difference on the eyebrow. The brush applicator itself is not very nice. I find it too short and stubby it made a mess on my brow. Bought at ulta. Would try other kinds.
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is definitely a dupe for the benefit gimme brow... although I think it’s not as good as the Benefit product, for the price I am willing to look past the minor differences in packaging and quality. I don’t like the brush on this one, I wish it had a smaller, denser brush because I have sparse brows it’s hard to use, but overall it is a great product.
JANET P.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
When I saw this product I immediately thought maybe it could be a good dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel, and I was right.  I find they both perform very similarly and work well when I am doing a quick no makeup makeup look.  The best part is that Essence Make Me Brow is about $20 cheaper.  I'm sold!
Stacy E.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is such an affordable brow product. I use this on no make up days to fill in my brows. I think they should expand the shade range because all the colors are cool toned. I would definitely repurchase!
Elizabeth J.
Leesburg, GA
Best brow gel Iin the drugstore! It adds volume and fills in sparse areas in my brow. It makes brows easy to do. I just outline lightly with a pencil an fill it in with make me brow!
Kristen B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is my favorite eyebrow gel and I think it’s extremely comparable to the benefit gimmie brow. I love this product because it hold my brows in place all day without budging.
Hailey P.
This is part of my daily brow routine. This gives a subtle color and is a dupe for too faced quickie brow the color is spot on and hold your brows in place while giving color
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
I saw this as a dupe on Pinterest for the Benefit brow product i was using so I decided to try it out. Not only is it just as good, it is seriously $20 cheaper than the other product that I was using!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.