3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
alex s.
alex s.
New Bedford , MA
wasn't a fan of this product at all made my eyes brows look flaky i only used it a hand full of times because i wasn't impressed it was easy to apply and use but didn't look good on the face at all i would not purchase this again
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
This eyebrow product is hands down one of the best that I have ever tried!! It is super affordable and it lasts a good while! I love that there are fibers to add more dimension but also keeping your brows look extremely natural!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Catlin, IL
Such a great product. I got this in my ipsy bag and have used it everyday since. The bottle is small but there's tons of product in there. It makes my green eyes pop. I will definitely be buying a new tube when this one runs out
Megan G.
Megan G.
The Essence Make Me Brow is a cheaper alternative to the Benefit Gimme Brow. It is totally the same. You can find this at Ulta or anywhere Essesnce products are sold. I will continue to purchase this and I recommend to everyone.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Spartanburg, SC
This stuff is awesome. It's good for when I don't want a super defined brow but just want to make sure it actually looks like I have eyebrows. I also use it in conjunction with a brow pencil and powder when I want to go all out!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Perfect to quickly and easily tame brows. Love the color being a little more cool toned so it looks very natural. And it doesn't get hard and crunchy so your brows still look normal and not like they are superglued to your face.
Tia E.
Tia E.
Seattle, WA
This is my holy grail eyebrow gel. I fill in my brows with a powder then use this over top. It makes my sparse brows look more full and keeps them in place all day. I would recommend this over the Benefit Gimme Brow any day!
Cameron M.
Cameron M.
Fenton, MO
If you want an almost exact dupe for Benefit's "Give Me Brow" this is it. Its only $3 and you can find it at Ulta and Target. This is one if the best brow products I've used and it was surprising because of how cheap it was.
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
Murrieta, CA
Best brow gel ever. I'm seriously in love with this and this item is part of my staple items in my kit. Gives you nice texture and make your brows look fuller! If have not tried it. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed ūüėä
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
For the price of this product it works great! I received a full size in an ipsy bag and fell in love. Went to my local target to repurchase and was amazed at the price! Only $3. I almost prefer this over benefits gimme brow.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.