BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2024)
Buy on ULTA
Kerri C.
Kent, WA
Highly recommend this product. It helps fill in brows and holds them in place all day long. If you have pretty full brows it's the only product you'll need for a natural make up look.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
It’s a little dark in my opinion but it definitely does a good job filling brows. I didn’t love this product enough to repurchase and I prefer my previous brand over this one.
Ally H.
Galloway, NJ
PEOPLE. There is not a product I would recommend more. I love this so much. It holds up amazingly. I like it much better than gimme brow. Save your money and get a better product!!
Gianna B.
Albany, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I absolutely love this brow gel, it keeps my brow hairs in one place and really helps me get the thick instagram brows especially when used with anastasia beverly hills dip brow.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
This is so good and super affordable i use it everyday after i apply my brow powder but also when im on a tus and i need a little color on my brows it really makes the difference
Najha Kay F.
Perfect as an on the go brow gel for any occasion. I had my brows looking lovely and polished, despite only being 2.99 at ULTA! I love this brow gel and use it almost every day
Carly S.
Johnstown, PA
So cheap but so good! My go to brow gel. Keeps brows in place all day. I can wear this with another product or on its own and have defined brows. I love the small applicator, perfect for brows.
Summer K.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this almost daily, I actually love it all except for the fact that it's too dark now that I changed my hair color to a bit lighter, makes my eyebrows look muddy.
mia m.
Santa Clara , CA
this is a good boy grow alternative. the fibers are a nice addition. i wouldn’t recommend this product. i use it daily and it doesn’t work like a gel to keep brow hairs in place but i have very coarse brows
Kaitlyn O.
Seneca, SC
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
Brow gel is amazing! It keeps my brows in place and looking fantastic all day long. It is a little on the darker side for people with lighter eyebrows. But other than that it's great!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.