3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
For the price you can't beat this stuff! I am new to doing my eyebrows and have found using this alongside NYX microbrow to be a great combo. I have light brown eyebrows and the light shade goes over just fine looking unnoticeable!
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
New Brighton, MN
This stuff worked so great ! It gave my eyebrows a more natural look instead of filling them in with a pomade . I wish it came in a bigger size as I lost the little bottle so quick . But it's so adorable and I got it from target !
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
This reminds me so much of Benefit's Gimme Brow but at a fraction of the price. I really do enjoy this product. You can visibly see the fibers that add the volume to the brows so you know it's really working to enhance your brows.
alex s.
alex s.
New Bedford , MA
wasn't a fan of this product at all made my eyes brows look flaky i only used it a hand full of times because i wasn't impressed it was easy to apply and use but didn't look good on the face at all i would not purchase this again
Corey C.
Corey C.
Augusta, GA
I use this all of the time! It is such an inexpensive product and mine has lasted me for 6 months and I'm still getting plenty of product out everytime. It adds more color to my already full brows and holds them in place all day.
Megan G.
Megan G.
The Essence Make Me Brow is a cheaper alternative to the Benefit Gimme Brow. It is totally the same. You can find this at Ulta or anywhere Essesnce products are sold. I will continue to purchase this and I recommend to everyone.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Catlin, IL
Such a great product. I got this in my ipsy bag and have used it everyday since. The bottle is small but there's tons of product in there. It makes my green eyes pop. I will definitely be buying a new tube when this one runs out
Emily M.
Emily M.
Spartanburg, SC
This stuff is awesome. It's good for when I don't want a super defined brow but just want to make sure it actually looks like I have eyebrows. I also use it in conjunction with a brow pencil and powder when I want to go all out!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
This eyebrow product is hands down one of the best that I have ever tried!! It is super affordable and it lasts a good while! I love that there are fibers to add more dimension but also keeping your brows look extremely natural!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Perfect to quickly and easily tame brows. Love the color being a little more cool toned so it looks very natural. And it doesn't get hard and crunchy so your brows still look normal and not like they are superglued to your face.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.