BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2020)
Buy on ULTA
Nicole C.
Mount Pearl, NL
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I absolutely love this brow gel. I use it every day to keep my brow hairs in place and it genuinely keeps them put for the whole day. I like this more than clear brow gel because I have naturally full brows so I find I don't need to fill them in with a pencil but the tinted brow gel gives me enough colour and adds some extra fullness because of the fibers in the brow gel. It also helps that it's such an affordable product. I would definitely recommend.
Amy Jo O.
The Essence Make Me Brow is a tinted Eyebrow Gel Mascara. I use it after i have applied my eyebrow powder. It has a brush and it is easily to brush through the brows. I use this product everyday day. I would recommend this product to everyone who has a low budget and want to fix the brows.
Hailey W.
Innisfil
I really loved this brow mascara. It stays on all day, is sweat proof and has a small applicator which is very helpful. The only issue I had with this product is that there is so much product on the wand that it clumps up in my brows if I don't do a vigorous job at removing as much as possible (which  when you have to waste product) But overall you definitely get great results with most essence products, especially this one!
Jackie Y.
OMG this is the best tinted eyebrow gel ever. It's got tiny fibres in to build up your Brow and it sets them down nicely in place with the small spooly brush. This is ment to be just like the benifit give me Brow. I don't see the need to spend the money on that one when essence as done an amazing job on this one. 👌🏻
daria b.
Split
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara is a coloured eyebrow gel with fibers which is supposed to give you naturally fuller-looking eyebrows.This eyebrow gel comes in 2 shades, 01 blondy brows and 02 browny brows, and to be honest doesn't make any miracles on the eyebrows. It is good for coloring and filling, but if your eyebrows are not shaped it's a little use in defyning them. I use it as a "final touch" after i've done my eyebrows to give them more natural look.
Meryem E.
Rabat
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
These eyebrows are, in my opinion, the best kind of eyebrows mascara. Give her a very natural color and wonderful to think that show dark or bad love I advise all girls to use it is suitable and the color of the light and dark and mesium are very wonderful.
Del b.
New york city
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
tbh, i was hoping this would add more color and hold to my brows but it doesn't do much of either, i still enjoy the product for brushing out my brows but not as much color pay off as i was hoping. since it is super affordable im not upset about it, just be warned if thats what you are looking for
Sofia S.
Ekaterinburg
It's good. Really good! It makes my brow fuller, bigger and cooler. I've used one and I will buy new. It has really good chades that looks naturally on your brows. I totally recommend this eyebrow gel if you look for gel that will make you brow fuller. But if you need fixation this gel isn't for you.
Sherrisse C.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Absolutely my favourite Essence product. Love how easy it is to use this brow gel as the wand is tiny and skinny which makes is so simple to reach tiny brow hairs. Love the formula too, it goes on a little wet but then dries afterwards. I like to use this as the final step of my eyebrow routine, but sometimes I use it on its own too if I don't feel like doing my brows or if I'm going for that natural brow look
Wendy K.
Good for defining brow hairs, for sparcer brows will definitely need some extra filling in. They have fibres in them and I haven't noticed them falling out of the brow like some lash primers with fibres typically do. This product is fairly long-lasting though do be careful during application so that huge clumps don't accidently land on your brow!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.