BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Athena K.
Peterborough , ON
An excellent dupe for the benefit gimme brow! If you're on a budget you can easily make this work. I get mine at Shoppers drug mart usually. The only real downside is the shade selection, only a blonde and brunette formula. However, I love this product for its quick ease of use.
Kateryna Y.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02
This is my favourite product for brows. This mascara makes my eyebrows fluffy and dense. The gel has a fiber. Brush on mascara very small and well suited even for thin eyebrows. The colors of this mascara are just perfect, especially 01 for blondes (even for brunettes).
Dana A.
Calgary
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is a perfect dupe for benefit's Gimmie Brow. It's so wonderful, lasts all day, and it's soooo easy to use thanks to the tiny brush. It's super incredibly affordable, and I repurchase it every time I run out. The only downside is the small shade range (only 3 shades) but I'm lucky because the 2nd shade matches me perfectly.
Mihaela D.
Sofia
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this every single day and i cant live without this one. I live brow products and this one is soooooo so amazing. Easy to use and i recommend it to everyone!!! I use it for 4 years now, and im inlove with it. P.s. Its really affordable so u dont lose anything to try it!!!
Hannah M.
Arkona, ON
Such a good price for what you're getting! A great dupe for gimme brow by benefit! Comes in 2 shades. But is a great product to set your brows in place or to use alone! Loved this and will be buying again in the near future. Essence is one of my favourite affordable brands!
Greta B.
Pivašiūnai
I use a lot of essence make up products and I can't lie, all of them is pretty great. This tinted eyebrow gel will not last you all day, but if you use it with brow powder it sets it very nicely.
Stephanie M.
Nerepis , NB
I enjoy this product, I've heard it's a dupe for benefit gimme brow, I cannot confirm this as I've never tried benefit. It keeps your brows in place throughout the day and keeps them from look patchy. Only downfall as in most brow products, there is not a wide colour range.
Kathleen Y.
This is a great product for the price. It's a good dupe for the essence give me brow! It keeps my brows in place and adds a tint of colour. I like to use this after filling in my brows or I like to use this alone on a natural makeup day. This is a holy grail product for me.
Nadica P.
Strumica
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This product is a live saver! I love it so much. I have no idea why I didn't purchase it before but once I did I've been using it ever since. The color range is kind of low since there are only 3 shades but other than that the quality iz good and I would use it all the time.
Inês S.
It's a really good product! I was a bit hesitating when I bought it, but then I was really surprised by how good it actually is. It applies really smoothly and gives that little extra color and kick to your brows which helps complete any look. I severely recommend it!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.