3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
kayne y.
kayne y.
Use this everytime I do my brows, I notice they last longer and look alot better, the fibers are almost undetectable
Gissel C.
Gissel C.
Es un buen producto y muy económico comparado con otros dura y es uno de loa mejores de essence
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Staple product. It gives a natural brow. It thickens and defines them without making them to dark or bold
Kada C.
Kada C.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
It doesn't give so much pigment but it could be that I got a lighter color,it does help sculpt my brows
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Windsor, ON
Love this! It's a great dupe for the benefit make me brow. And it is mega affordable
Emily O.
Emily O.
This is a great brow gel for a drugstore brand and is great for beginners or people who find eyebrows hard to do
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Pordenone
Good product. Good price. But it makes my brows weird and sticky. The shades are innatural.
krizialyn B.
krizialyn B.
Currently loving this brow gel! Easy to put on and fill your brows as you want to be
SEMARIA P.
SEMARIA P.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make
Kat S.
Kat S.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Benefits dupe
Great price
Good formula
Long lasting
Range pf colors and easy to apply
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.