BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Tawun B.
Great gel. Gives good coverage, a little goes a long way this can be used to seal the brow after penciling or alone.
Sara B.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I honestly can't believe how amazing this is. I love benefits gimme brow and this is almost identical. Best dupe ever
tina b.
McHenry, IL
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
got this as a sample in my ipsy bag.
goes on nicely and adds just a touch of color to brows.
easy to use and wash off
Lizzy T.
Imperial Beach, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Perfect dupe for benefit Brow Gel. This works amazingly set my brows and adds a bit of color for such a cheap prize.
Trisha H.
I will never buy another brow product. I have gone through probably five of these. It is so easy and looks so natural
Sydney S.
By far my favorite brow product, it's amazing for its price. It slightly tints the eyebrow leaving a full brow effect
America R.
Denver, CO
I just got this this and i already love it. Keeps my eyebrows in place, gives them color and makes them appear fuller
reilly S.
this would be good but the dark brown is extremely ashy and makes my eyebrows look almost like they have a grey tint
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I didn't care for this brow product at all. I got it in my Ipsy bag awhile back. It was too wet of a formula for me..
Deborah J.
Bought this because a was told it is a dupe for benefit's Gimme Brow. It works great, and is a fraction of the cost!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.