3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Ines Š.
Ines Š.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use It regularly. Its has a very nice natural colour and give my brows some volume that they need. The minus Its this dont keep my eyebrows in the place!
Angeluz H.
Angeluz H.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Me gusta porque hace que las cejas se mantengan en su lugar y que se vean más frondosas sin nesesidad de mucho maquillaje para un look natural está perfecto!
Marielis N.
Marielis N.
Guanica, Puerto Rico
This eyebrow gel is pretty good. It didn't work very well for me because I was looking for definition, not fuller brows. Mine are too full already :b I'm sure it would work great for girls looking for fuller brows. The color "02 browny brows" looked good on my black eyebrows. The brush is small and convenient. You don't get too much product at once. I like it.
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
Zurich
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Love this product! The brush is the perfect size for my brows. It gives a great definition to the brows and it's a nice for my everyday natural makeup.
Lily❤️ F.
Lily❤️ F.
leicester
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I find this to be a great eyebrow mascara to use in the summer as they keep the brows tidy and adds colour I believe they are better than high branded ones I always have them in my pocket and would buy it again and again
Luz H.
Luz H.
Very pigmented and great coverage. It's good for when you are in a hurry and you don't have time to do your eyebrows. The price makes it even better.
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
Sydney
Review for: Browny Brows 02
For the price of this product i didnt think it was going to work! Little did i know it would keep my brows in place all day and not move or smudge an inch! I highly recommend and would buy this over and over again!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wow, what an AMAZING dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow! The only cons to this one is that the brush is slightest bit larger (but that's almost a good thing for girls like me who have thick brows) and the fibers are longer. You do have to brush this one out a little more than Benefit, but all in all it is way better. I really like this! Not as natural as Gimme Brow, too.
Amanda I.
Amanda I.
Welland
You just cant beat this brow gel. Works excellent and keeps my brows in place all day. And the price point is amazing i highly recommend giving this brand a try
Sophia W.
Sophia W.
The Hague
The best brow gel from the drugstores! So cheap and really high quality. Gives me a natural hairy look to the brows. Reminds me a lot of the benefit gimme brow.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.