BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Abeer A.
I love this eyebrow gel. It is opaque and it holds my hairs in any position. Whether I want more of a bushy or sleek brow. I use this every day. The only reason this is not a five star product is because it is not completely transfer proof.
Pamela S.
hamilton
This is a great dupe for the Benefit one. $4 vs $30? It's a no brainer. This does a great job at grooming the brows while giving a bit of volume. I personally can't use this alone because my brows are so sparce, but this is great for finishing over powder, pencil or pomade. The brush is a bit larger than Benefit, but that's not a deal breaker.
Donata T.
Turek
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
It is really nice for everyday use, it has nice color for blondes. It is easy in use and keep your eyebrows in place. The price is very affordable for everyone for that value that product has. I would recommend it to everyone and I will buy it again.
Maude L.
hawkesbury
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I'm not a brow gel type of person so of course I won't love this product, but yet it wasn't as awful as I thought it would've been. It wasn't amazing but it did the job pretty well. If you like the brow gel look(natural) then go for it, it's for you!
Annamaria Q.
I liked it but I got the wrong colour so I can't use it as I would.. as the first time I would say that's a quite good product that doesn't cost that much and it is super easy to find! Recommend it! Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Helena E.
Tutermaa
Love this eyebrow gel, its in a cute tiny packaging. The shades are perfect, I have the one for blondes. It keeps my brows intact for a long while and for some days where I-d like to go more natural, I dont even have to fill my brows in, as the gel does all the work for me. Recommend!
Natalie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never bought an expensive brow gel so I can't compare with high end brands. However, products like these make me not really bothered to try them! This works wonderfully, is very affordable AND it lasts a long time. What else could I ask for?
Jessica
Sydney
This is an amazing product! It is very pigmented and fills in all my sparse areas, it even fills in little bare patches on top of my eyebrow. The packaging is really good for such a cheap brand and the brush is the perfect small size.
Camille S.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I basically use this product everyday for the past year . I really like the brow brush and how potent the colour is. It is VERY cheap and the perfect dupe for any expensive eyebrow gel you would find at sephora. It also holds my eyebrows in place.
Kyra R.
Galway
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I absolutely love this product, it is my favourite product to use in my brows for everyday makeup. It has a nice small brush which is perfect for brows. It has very good pigmentation and it is really easy to apply, it takes literally 5 seconds to apply. I would highly recommend this product.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.