BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
This brow gel is AMAZING!  It is comparable to the high end products that I've used in the past.  The small brush and compact size makes it an easy carry throughout the day or while travelling.  No flaking and great match for my brows.  Great as a filler or to set brows and a definite repurchase!!
Hagar a.
I am always pleseantly surprised by Essance products. This gel is so easy to apply, it doesn't make a mess around the eyebrow like other eyebrow gels I have tried in the past. It is my first time using this product, and I would deffinetly buy again, it makes my eybrows so naturaly perfect. Would absolutly reccomend
Mery M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product gives a natural look and color to the brows that's perfect for a simple, understated look where you don't want the brows to be the center of attention. It does not have a very strong hold.

I totally recommend this to anyone whos looking for a brow mascara, cheap on price but not on quality.
Jessica S.
Ottawa, ON
Great eyebrow gel. Definitely a dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow, formulation is jut slightly more liquid. Purchased it from the local pharmacy and def affordable! Due to liquid formula, it is a little bit tricky to put on but after a few uses you get used to it.
Kayleigh D.
Handforth, Wilmslow
I do like this, but eyebrow gels aren't quite for me. The colour of this is fairly light but doesn't quite suit my hair colour (I'm strawberry blonde/red head) but I can make it work. It feels a bit hard and crunchy to me, but it doesn't look bad when applied. I'd recommend this over the Benefit.
Maike R.
This eyebrow gel from essence is not a favorite! If it had a longer brush for the application it would be a lot easier to use. When I applied it on my brows it matches the color of my brows very good, but after a few hours it made them look slightly grey and green. I did not liked this product.
Aaron & Ruth C.
Retford, Nottinghamshire
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is such a good dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. It's so affordable, has a natural finish, is easy to apply and is a really compact size. Sometimes I think a smaller size is better with eyebrow products because you use so little so if the product size was bigger then it would dry out quicker.
Bruna M.
This eyebrow gel is the best thing ever! If you haven't tried it yet,you definitely should! If you have lighter eyebrows you can put just a little bit of it on and it will keep them in place for the whole day,and if you have thick brows you can put more layers and it will work the same on you
Dayna G.
Cape Town
A great, affordable dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. I use this product whenever I need to run a quick errand just to fill my brows in real quickly.
I've got green eyes and it works really well together, definitely going to keep buying this !
Frankie A.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
So similar to Benefit's Gimme Brow. Essence's make me brow really sets my brow hairs into place. (I have really thick brows so I know it works well if it tames my brows) colours are opaque and very natural looking. Price is beyond perfect! Amazing value at only $1.80 at my local drugstore.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.