3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
Love it I use it everyday so my brows are always on fleek and looking glamorous!👌🏻
Shelley H.
Shelley H.
It is a cool dupe to the benefit i think. It is good picmented and don,t stick all together. I use it every day.
Mireya C.
Mireya C.
Doral, FL
This is my favorite eyebrow dye. Its pigmentation is really beautiful. My eyebrows last for days. I love.
Kim O.
Kim O.
A real bang for your buck! It's cheap without looking cheap. Could compete with anastasia in my books
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
It's very nice to apply so that your brows stay in place. Although there is no much cover. Just a nice fixer.
Laah R.
Laah R.
A good brand of bia application and excellent result, I recommend that everyone buy that they will not regret
Cherie S.
Cherie S.
Hayward, CA
Another fave of mine. I use this and the NYX tinted brow. This one has a shorter brush.
María R.
María R.
This eyebrow fixing gel leaves a natural finish and gives the right color to achieve this effect. I love it
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
i've had both this and the benefit gimme brows. This product is an exact fine! It works sooo well
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
A great dupe for the benefit brow gel. Way cheaper and works just as well. Easy application with good colour and lasts all day
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.