3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Tiziana L.
Tiziana L.
Altenbeken
This brow gel is very cheap and it makes your eyebrows Look very Natural. Because it isn't such a super quality it isn't good for the complete day of if you want Full brows
Tamar L.
Tamar L.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02
These are dupes for the Benefit Gimme Brow gel! They are really cheap and AMAZING! The wand size is perfect so that it fits to fill your brows in nicely while shaping them perfectly! I would buy again!
Fiorentina C.
Fiorentina C.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is a total must have, specially for the price, i like this gel so much...essence is a amazing brand for affordable and everyday products.you can't go wrong with this plus is a dupe of benefits gimme brow.
Agnė P.
Agnė P.
this product is awesome it is cheap but his price is low so it is very good i bouth it from drugstore and for product from  a drugstore  the qualite is very good it stays poot all day pigmentation is awsesome i reall recomend to buy this product
SDQ625819 Horacio T.
SDQ625819 Horacio T.
MIAMI, FL
Me ecanta este producto (gel) para fijar las cejas... las hace parecer mas natural y con mucho las cejas de las que tengo, realmente lo recomiendo... super asequible. 💙
Tasneem K.
Tasneem K.
I heard its a dupe for the Benefit Gimme brow so I had to get it. It's amazing, makes my eyes look fuller and stay in place brushed in the way that I brush them. My fav brow mascara and definitely will re-purchase when I run out. I love the applicator as well.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Winnipeg
This gel is absolutely amazing! It's only three dollars so you honestly can't go wrong. Super easy to use and it's what I now reach for. You should definitely try it!
Reyna J.
Reyna J.
This is an perfect dupe for any other brow product it is cheap and does its job. You can also chose between light medium and dark which is perfect for any brow color
maria cristina l.
maria cristina l.
Chile
The best eyebrow mascara i have ever tried i always repeat with this product because is easy to apply pigmented enough to have a natural look lasts all day and the best is budget friendly
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
These brow products are really good quality for their price. The colour if perfect for me, and they apply really well. They also add a lot of volume to your brows.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.