3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.
Absolutely wonderful! I use this everyday for my makeup routine. I just swish it through my eyebrows and I am ready to go!
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
North vancouver, BC
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I love this product so much!!! It is so inexpensive but works way better than most of my other eyebrow products.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Miami
I really love the tiny brush, it has good pigmentation. My go-to brow product when I dont have time for my brows
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
This product is so handy and the pigments is brilliant I just love it caus rib recently purchased it
Kate M.
Kate M.
Great to plump your eyebrow hair . Very natural finish . Could use more shades . Very easy to apply . Great for on the go , quick eyebrow fix
Andreja K.
Andreja K.
This is so good it is amazing and so cheap i love it!! The collor is write and everything is amazing
Ela K.
Ela K.
This product is awesome. When I put on my brows it stays all day. I just wish it had more shades to chose from.
Layssa M.
Layssa M.
Roma
Não gostei muito,achei a aplicação ruim e a fixação não é boa ,apesar de amar os produtos ,esse eu não gostei.
Enikő V.
Enikő V.
Diakovce
I tried the blonde one and it works pretty good in my brows, perfectly matched to my hair
Laura M.
Laura M.
Riverview, AK
I absolutely love this product!!! Great pigment and wonderful price! I will absolutely keep on purchasing this product!
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.