BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Inga B.
Good texture, amazing quality, long lasting, but a bit awkward to handle - the applicator could be a bit longer.
Zoulikha B.
I love how good looks on me. For its price it has amazing quality. The only thing is that I run out of it si fast
jessica z.
Stony Brook, NY
The essence make me brow is fantastic in shaping my brows and giving it a nice color. It is very cheap at target.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this brow gel everyday! It is a very affordable drugstore option that is similar to other high end brands.
chelsea s.
Keeps my brows in place. Great color. Packaging could be bigger. Very in expensive. Good color range.last all day
Maddie B.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I absolutely love this brow gel!!! It is so easy to apply and has great pigmentation!! It is also only 2.99?!?!?
Scarlett H.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
Not as good as the Benefit original, but I like it for every day light makeup use. It stays in place pretty well
Lizeth R.
Burleson
This brow gel is amazing, it's so inexpensive and it works great! I have bought it more than a few times already!
Jennifer N.
You can't beat the price and it's an amazing product! Long wearing and keeps my brows well defined and in place.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Very good price point and is very similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow product. I would definitely recommend this
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.