BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Victoria W.
This is my first brow product. I have pretty full brows already for it isn't a necessity for me. I give it 3 stars for all those who have full brows, this product is not needed. It does keep them in place. But it's not going to become a staple product of mine.
Djordja G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I sell some drugstore makeup so I'm good at this point.Essence is not my favourte one so I don't like them actually.But sometimes the surprise me with some products! This one is really good but I don't think there's enough shades.I have one too dark, and one too light.It's good like brow fixator.I don't recommend this if you can't find right shade.
koala B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Me gusta mucho este producto . Tiene ni bien precio y rellena muy bien los huecos . Yo paso el cupillon por encima para acabo natural pero perfecto y si quiero más definición  cojo el producto con el pincel de cejas y las defino y listo queda genial . Puedes darle el bado que más te guste  Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Caribana A.
Bilbao
I just love this eye brow gel mascara, it's great. It gives you color, it fills the spaces where you do not have hair in the eyebrow and gives volume. I love it, it is one of my favorites and very similar to the make me brow of benefit. They have a color for each type of eyebrow, for blondes, chestnuts and brunettes. Absolutely recommend it. :)
Rachel B.
Guelph, ON
Almost a perfect dupe for the Benefit brow gel! The colour was not an exact match to my natural shade, but for the price you really can't go wrong! I found it wore off through the day but by using a clear gel over top it will lock it down
Marlene D.
Berlin
I love this eyebrow gel !!!! It's a so Nice color and I can wear this only and without anything else ! It make My brows look beautyfull and fix them so good !!! Just bought this one and nothing else !!! I'm in love with this. Good Job essence♡♡♡
Samantha S.
Conception Bay South, NL
I love this eyebrow gel. I often go for a more natural look with my brows, not too much shaping or pigment. This is perfect. It is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. It is the most affordable brow product that I've found. I use it daily and the tube lasts a very long time. It's great to give some color to the brows and keep them in place.
Virginie L.
This product is sooooo affordable and does wonders! There isn't a day when I don't put a little bit of it on and it seems like there always is some product left! I use it in the darker shade to match my natural eyebrow color and I love how it makes my eyebrows look sharp and defined
Carolyn M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Great brow product especially for the price! The gel adds the right amount of colour to my brows and keeps them in place all day. The formula tends to be on the wetter side and the relatively large size of the spoolie means it can be easy to make a mess or deposit too much product. Overall I'll still use it because it does do the job.
Breanna W.
Luleå
I love this product! It really does thicken up your brows, as it has tiny little fibres in it (you can't see these once they're in your brows). The wand is very small, so it's easy to apply to the brows. In the blonde shade it's a nice cool taupe-y colour, although if you have extremely pale brows then it may be a bit too dark on you.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.