3 colors available

marina k.
marina k.
LAVAL , QC
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I tried it so many times. I get that it has fibers in it to help build your brows but it is too intense for me. I have naturally thick brows so it isn't the right product for me.
Milica A.
Milica A.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Love this thing. Usually I hate doing my brows but with this brow mascara I do them anyway. It's a good color match for me, it gives me fuller brows and it stays for a long time.
Lena B.
Lena B.
I really like using the Essence make me brow because it holds your brows in place and it's also very cheap. I use this product every day because it is easy to apply. it's my favorite eyebrow gel and i definitley would recommend it.Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Melbourne, Australia
I feel like this is a dupe for gimme brow from benefit. It's truly amazing, I use this nearly everyday. The lightest colour is so good for blonde hair! I highly recommend this
Leyla K.
Leyla K.
My bushy eyebrows still don't stay where they belong. It just gives them colour and makes them harder, but doesn't really help with people who want their eyebrows to not move.
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
Aveiro
An absolute favorite and dupe from the benefit gimme brow! I'm conviced they're the same product just packaged with different brands. It fills my brows so nicely and keeps them in place all day long!
Cristina B.
Cristina B.
Toronto, ON
The best drugstore tinted eyebrow mascara! I use browny brown and it's an incredible dupe for both benefit gimme brow and glossier boy brow. Would definitely buy this again!
Nadica P.
Nadica P.
Strumica
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This product is a live saver! I love it so much. I have no idea why I didn't purchase it before but once I did I've been using it ever since. The color range is kind of low since there are only 3 shades but other than that the quality iz good and I would use it all the time.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
I don't really like this product because it makes my eyebrows really wet. I know it's a gel but still I put it on and it's supposed to dry but it doesn't. So I do not recommend buying this product.
SydneySky S.
SydneySky S.
Zagreb
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
With the help of eyebrow gel my eyebrows are thicker and get extra color, they look great, it works for me and i love it , go buy it and try it ,maybe you will love it also
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.