BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Shuddha S.
Shuddha S.
OMG!
Ok Essence brand has always been a hit and miss just like NYC and Wet n wild. I saw this at my local shoppers drug mart just a week ago and had to get it. I do not wear makeup on a daily basis except eyebrows, so this product I had to get it. It was the cheapest of the brow gel mascaras in the drugstores. It was 3.99 plus tax. Contains 3.8ml of product. Packaging is very similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow, similar brush as well. The brush is a perfect size, not to big , not to small. For its price it is an amazing product! It is pigmented and has fibers that fill in brows very beautifully and give a very natural look. It does set the brows but for about 3 hours at most. But since my brows are already tame that it does not move. Overall for 3.99 this product is perfection!
Bárbara F.
Bárbara F.
It gives you a fuller eyebrow by making your brows darker. It is a product perfect for natural make-up. It does not fill your brows so I would advise you to also use a pencil or a powder like I do. It is small and practical to take everywhere.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Athens, GA
I didn't really care for this product. The wand isn't ideal for getting the product off and onto your brows properly. The color was on point but the actual formula itself just stuck to my brow hair and didn't exactly "fill" them. Maybe this product would've worked better using a brush to apply.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
No es mi producto favorito para las cejas, probablemente tengo que usar otro tono, se mantiene húmedo mucho tiempo, su aplicador es un poco duro y no me gusto su textura , su pigmentación es buena, lo compraría nuevamente pero en otro color
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Jeddah
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It's a pretty good product. I use it when I'm on a hurry and got no time to fill in my brows. The only con is i feel it doesn't make my brows feel soft. it is very very affordable so don't waste your money on something way more expensive.
Beatriz B.
Beatriz B.
Nocera Inferiore
This product is absolutely amazing, it coasts less then 4€ and it gets my eyebrows in place, make it looks sarker, usually i put a little bitof dark eyeshadow and then i use this, my eyebrow looks full and the color is realky pigmented
Libian L.
Libian L.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It is really unexpensive, the rangee of color is low. It is easy to apply, keep the brows on its place. Have a nice packaging and the brush have the perfect size for brows.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
Goes on a bit clumpy but is a decent product. I find the brush is to small and so is the packaging. For the price it is good but compared to something more higher end like the Anastasia Clear Brow Gel, the Essence one does not compare.
Simone T.
Simone T.
Camrose, AB
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Not a bad product for the price and being a drugstore brand. It's very cheap and for that I give it a good go! Very easy to use and good colour pay off. It's just my favourite way to do brows. But if your new to makeup and wanna start somewhere this is a great place to start!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Guelph , ON
I really love this brow gel! So easy to use and extremely affordable too! This works well to set my brows and tame them, it may add a tiny bit of volume but I don't notice huge changes. It's nice to keep them in shape and looking well kept.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.