3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Paula M.
Paula M.
It is an incredible product. It combs my eyebrows very well, gives them shape and color. It also lasts all day. I love this product.
Jennyfer R.
Jennyfer R.
Rimouski
I like the effect of this product on my eyesbrown. The beautiful color and long lasting. I wear everyday and i like it! 🙄
Katarina Š.
Katarina Š.
The worst eyebrow gel ever!It doesn't keep your eyebrows in place at all,it is pretty cheap but I wouldn't buy it again.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Channel-Port aux Basques, NL
A wonderful product, especially for the cost. It has a lot of pigmination and helps your brows stay perfectly in place.
varshitha n.
varshitha n.
It can be used by the people who r well in make up but not suitable one for beginners. Apart from that it is a good one
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Mission, BC
A great bang for your buck item! Very natural looking brows and matchable shades :) easy to apply and i like the brush
Nadia Victoria S.
Nadia Victoria S.
San José, Alajuelita
Me encanta, super pigmentado, fija las cejas pero las deja duras y además tiene un aplicados super comodo y práctico 👏
Julie N.
Julie N.
Celui que j'utilise en ce moment il ne tiens pas très bien et est légèrement oranger ce que je n'apprécie pas beaucoup mais pour le prix il fait l'affaire !
Amanda C.
i have used both and can say confidently that this is exactly the same as benefits gimme brow, for a tiny fraction of the price
Sofia D.
Sofia D.
In my opinion, this is a dupe for the benefit gimme brow! It does the exact same job but at such an affordable price.
Bry T.
Veniza J.
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.