BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Athena K.
Peterborough , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
An excellent dupe for the benefit gimme brow! If you're on a budget you can easily make this work. I get mine at Shoppers drug mart usually. The only real downside is the shade selection, only a blonde and brunette formula. However, I love this product for its quick ease of use.
Mihaela D.
Sofia
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this every single day and i cant live without this one. I live brow products and this one is soooooo so amazing. Easy to use and i recommend it to everyone!!! I use it for 4 years now, and im inlove with it. P.s. Its really affordable so u dont lose anything to try it!!!
Kathleen Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product for the price. It's a good dupe for the essence give me brow! It keeps my brows in place and adds a tint of colour. I like to use this after filling in my brows or I like to use this alone on a natural makeup day. This is a holy grail product for me.
Greta B.
PivaŇ°iŇęnai
I use a lot of essence make up products and I can't lie, all of them is pretty great. This tinted eyebrow gel will not last you all day, but if you use it with brow powder it sets it very nicely.
Inês S.
It's a really good product! I was a bit hesitating when I bought it, but then I was really surprised by how good it actually is. It applies really smoothly and gives that little extra color and kick to your brows which helps complete any look. I severely recommend it!
Elif S.
It was a so-so experience for me I am kind of in the middle I like it but at the same not that much. I just cannot decide and I do not remember how I bought it maybe something happened to me at that time but a friend of mine loves it so it depends what you search for.
Caitlyn H.
I have a wide variety of essence brow product and I have grown to love them. I use it every single day as it is a great product and has a great price too. It is long lasting and keeps my brows looking perfect throughtthe day. I love this product and will keep using it.
Stephanie M.
Nerepis , NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this product, I've heard it's a dupe for benefit gimme brow, I cannot confirm this as I've never tried benefit. It keeps your brows in place throughout the day and keeps them from look patchy. Only downfall as in most brow products, there is not a wide colour range.
Denise g.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
For me this product although valued good and pocket friendly I would rate this as ok due to the product drying faster on my brows before I got the chance to shape correctly. I also found it to be very sticky but if you are looking for a quick brow id definetly recommend it.
Hannah M.
Arkona, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a good price for what you're getting! A great dupe for gimme brow by benefit! Comes in 2 shades. But is a great product to set your brows in place or to use alone! Loved this and will be buying again in the near future. Essence is one of my favourite affordable brands!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.