3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
New York
excellent product. Came to the market as an imitation of a high-end that I have not tried, but while there is this essence I doubt that I will try it. I love it, it does its job and it's very cheap too
Andy
Andy
Doesnt come with a lot of product. Also seems very dry. Could use more liquids in it. I would not recommend it. Just get regular eyebrow powder. Works a lot better. I would not buy this product again.
Dorien L.
Dorien L.
Genk
Review for: Browny Brows 02
God damn it I LOVE this browgel. For a 'No Make-up'- Makeupday this is my GO-TOOOO! Also this on top of my maybeline browpomade to keep my brows in place all day long! Love it love it love it love it!
Aida F.
Aida F.
I tried it and ended up not liking it as I hoped. It's really inexpensive and cool toned but it makes your eyebrows look powdery and that's what I don't like. And it comes only in two shades. It's OK but not really impressed with it
Tania H.
Tania H.
Doral, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is everything !! I mean, I can't not leave the house without it on. It brushes my brows, it makes them look fuller, it is not a product that will make your brows look fake and it is long lasting
Angie A.
Angie A.
Barranquilla
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01
Wow! Este producto es increíble, la tinta tiene los tonos perfectos, además de que sale la cantidad de producto necesaria! Lo comparo con cualquier otro Gel para cejas, me encanta. El precio también es muy asequible y dura muchísimo.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Saint John , NB
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this product! So quick and easy to use. I would like a little mor precision but for the most part it's easy to use. It stays out and doesn't rub off like powders. I would recommend this in combination with and eyebrow brush.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
This eyebrow mascara is amazing. I usually have very thin eyebrows, and sometimes I can't be bothered filling in my eyebrows, and when I used this product I was shocked! I think it is very simmilar with the benefit gimme brow!
Ysabel M.
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
I got this at Shoppers drug mart for super cheap cause i've seen that it's supposed to be a good dupe for the high end brand. I do like it! It works really well and i would definitely buy it again :)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Niagara Falls
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This brow gel is awesome! It's easy to apply and remove. Just a quick swipe and your brows are looking o'natural!! Love this size of the container, easy to carry in your pocket if your in the go!!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.