BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Emily M.
This is an all time go too!!! It's easy and quick and use it everyday when I don't want to over due my brows or don't feel like doing it
Gail B.
I like this product especially for the price. It doesn’t do a great job of covering my grays but it adds color and depth to my eyebrows.
Rae-Ann C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this stuff I use it everyday. And when I don't want to do my eyebrows I juts throw some of this on for a quick out the door look.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Such a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow, and waaaaaay cheaper! Held my brows in place and kept them neat. Def pick up if you find it
Bailey P.
gloucester, VA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I’m not a huge fan of this product. What you pay for is what you get here. I don’t think it’s pigmented enough or stays on long enough.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
This is a good brand. Not expensive but keeps up with the prestige brands. This is great for adding color/ thickness to your eyebrows!
Baillie A.
Salyersville
Love this brow gel when I need to do my brows in a hurry! It is so easy and simple to use! Can be used on its own or to set your brows!
Face It B.
Some people compare this to gimme brow but I actually like this better! The brush tip is longer, making it super easy to use. Love it!
Madeline H.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is 100% a dupe for the benefit gimme brow. At about $3 at Ulta, this is hard to beat. It keeps unruly brow hairs in place all day.
amira e.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Use it every morning gives a natural appearance of eyebrows ، Clear the eyebrows and arrange the length of the day . I like this brand
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.