3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Daphne M.
Daphne M.
Veenendaal
It's a good eyebrow gel but not the best I've ever had. The packaging is not that nice and looks really cheap. My favourite eyebrow gel is from the HEMA. A Dutch company. I would not buy this one again, but it did what it needed to do.
tasya l.
tasya l.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
BEST AFFORDABLE BROW PRODUCT! apparent dupe for gimme brow but it's so easy to use and such good quality for $5 AUD!! perfect for volume and staying power for your brows. only three months used and a holy grail. definitely reccommend!
Dorien L.
Dorien L.
Genk
Review for: Browny Brows 02
God damn it I LOVE this browgel. For a 'No Make-up'- Makeupday this is my GO-TOOOO! Also this on top of my maybeline browpomade to keep my brows in place all day long! Love it love it love it love it!
Emilija K.
Emilija K.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I think it's good product. But i didnt use it. I use that maybe 4 times.. i dont like that brush. Its hard to apply and it make messy eyebrows effect. It didnt stay all day. I will not buy this again.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Nottingham, Notts
This is a gem from the drugstore - it tints and holds your brows in place, as well as adding volume with little fibers. I love to use this to tone down my brows when I've gone a little crazy with them!
Andy
Andy
Doesnt come with a lot of product. Also seems very dry. Could use more liquids in it. I would not recommend it. Just get regular eyebrow powder. Works a lot better. I would not buy this product again.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Kingston, ON
Review for: Browny Brows 02
11/10 favourite brow product ever! It's a tinted gel with fibres, super easy to apply and looks super natural. Basically identical to Benefit Gimme Brow but at 20% of the price! Will repurchase forever
Tania H.
Tania H.
Doral, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is everything !! I mean, I can't not leave the house without it on. It brushes my brows, it makes them look fuller, it is not a product that will make your brows look fake and it is long lasting
Aida F.
Aida F.
I tried it and ended up not liking it as I hoped. It's really inexpensive and cool toned but it makes your eyebrows look powdery and that's what I don't like. And it comes only in two shades. It's OK but not really impressed with it
Angie A.
Angie A.
Barranquilla
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01
Wow! Este producto es increíble, la tinta tiene los tonos perfectos, además de que sale la cantidad de producto necesaria! Lo comparo con cualquier otro Gel para cejas, me encanta. El precio también es muy asequible y dura muchísimo.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.