BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Such an amazing brow product at an amazing price point. I picked this product up on a whim from Shoppers Drug Mart, while looking to purchase the Benefit Give Me Brow. And honestly it's such a great product and very comparable to the Benefit one in my opinion. They have 3 shades that will meet most people and it holds your brows in place. I find that my brow hairs can move throughout the day but when I use this in my brows they don't go any where. I love this product and I use it on a daily even if I'm not wearing makeup; it leaves my brows looking polished. If you see it, I recommend you picking it up and giving it a shot. At only $4, you will be surprised in how amazing it works.
Genesis G.
Florida
What can I say? I just love it. The pigmentation that leaves my eyebrows is quite natural, it is a product that I am using almost every day since it is quite easy and quick to use, it leaves the eyebrow intact after a long day. This product is worth it, I recommend it.

¿Qué puedo decir? simplemente me encanta.  La pigmentación que le deja a mis cejas es bastante natural. Yo por lo general intento no traer unas cejas tan oscuras por lo cual este gel me viene perfecto,es un producto que estoy utilizando casi todos los días ya que es bastante fácil y rápido de utilizar, aparte que dura TODO el día.
Paula T.
Bogotá
I like this brow mascara because it gives more color/shape to my brows without making them look overdone why have fibers that fill my eyebrows. Plus, when I'm on the go, I can swipe through each brow a few times and I'm done! This can flake initially, but once you start combing through your brows it evens out. The only downsides are the color selection (not the best) and when I go to remove at night, I have a tricky time wiping this away with makeup remover. My eyebrows feel like there's nothing on them, but they still have residual color. However, once I shower, it's all lifted away
Arancha R.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is the only product that I use on my brows! I love it! When you apply it, it leaves your brow full, cause it has fibers, and with colour. It has the perfect undertone to make your brow look amazing and not orange like other profucts. Essence has done a perfect product with a perfect price comparing to other expensive brands! I recommend it to everyone! Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Jenalyn N.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Essence has done it again. Another amazing product. I came across this brow gel when I was looking up dupes and apparently this was a dupe for Benefit's "Gimme Brow". I am not the person who goes full out with makeup so this tinted brow gel worked numbers on me. Can I just say how easy this was to apply? It comes with a tiny little spooly brush applicator you can comb through your hairs, filling them in and making then look more volumized. It keeps my brows in place pretty well, and overall, I LOVE this product so much.
This is my favourite drugstore eyebrow product. It is very inexpensive and long lasting . It is a great dupe for the benefit one. You can find it in any store where they sell essence products. I use it every day and it is great for thoose days when you dont have a lot of time for filling your brows. I love it and I keep buying it !!!
Katelyn A.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I use this product everyday! It's supposed to be a dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow but after trying the essence version, I've never had the urge to try the high end version! Blondy brows is the perfect shade for my cool toned eyebrows. This gives more volume to your brows, tints them, and holds them in place. I love this!
August M.
I love this product. I bought it after I used up the Benefit Gimme Brow to see if it would be comparable seeing as it is MUCH more affordable. The pigmentation is not quite as good as the benefit one, however I really love this product. I cannot believe how well it makes my brows look, and how long it lasts for the price you pay. I would recommend this product, especially to anyone new to makeup, or experiencing with brow gels, before spending a ton on a more expensive version.
Shamma A.
Abu Dhabi
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I recently got this and I'm already innnnllloooovvvvee with it....it's really affordable, I really love all of essence products....THEY'RE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING AND AFFOORRDABLE...I really recommend this..if u can't afford high end products then I recommend this..🙆
Nina
Slovenia
I bought this gel in dm for about 3€. At first i was sceptical beacuse it was so cheap but i hear a lot of good things about this gel and am very pleased. It is absolutely not the best gel ever but i like it. It's so easy to apply and it look so natural on eyebrows. It's part of my everyday makeup routine. I will recommend to others!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.