BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Michelle Z.
San Jose, CA
I love this product for tinting and shaping my brows! It works as well as the benefit gimme brow at a fraction of the price!
Kaila E.
Great Dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow just too dark for my liking. Two shades just isn't enough. It does work magic though.. :-)
Antonella G.
This is my favorite brow gel! I love the formula and the color range. This is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow gel.
Frankie
Raleigh, NC
Great value for the price. Same thing as Benefit. I don't notice very strong hold but it does add some color and thickness.
isabel c.
I love this product because the eyebrows do not move from place leaves them still and I love it and the price is wonderful
16852johanna r.
I like this product when I do not have much time to design my eyebrow, it is economical and does a good job I recommend it
Sara P.
NESCONSET, NY
Love this product! I have very thin blonde eye brows and this mascara is so easy to apply and leaves such a natural look!!
Alyssa G.
Sacramento , CA
A 100% dupe for the benefit give me brow! This is a wonderful fiber brow gel that actually works to keep your hair in place
Cynthia S.
Tarpon Springs , FL
Gives my brows a nice tint where I need it the most and the price value can't be beat would definitely repurchase this item
Becky B.
Lenoir City, TN
Perfect dupe for benefit gimme brow! Great price and great coverage. Nothing can move my brows out of place with this gel!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.