BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Kasi R.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
Great “gimme brow” dupe! I might have found a product that is more affordable and JUST as effective as the mainstream brand.
Lexi E.
Waterloo , IA
Like the price! It does a great job I like the shade options of the benefit gel better but if you can find a shade it's great
gabriela v.
This is amazing!! Loved it if you are looking for a dupe for the gimme brow by benefit I recommend you getting this product!
Jessica M.
Memphis, TN
This is my everyday eyebrow gel. Finding this completed my eyebrow routine. I love it and it keeps my brows in place all day.
Morgan G.
This stuff is great. I got it in an ipsy bag, and it is very comparable to the Benefit gimme brow. Only a whole lot cheaper!
Monique D.
Boston, MA
This is the best $3 ever spent on an eyebrow gel. It fills in my brows so naturally and evenly. Definitely need to repurchase
Yessi T.
A perfect filler for your brows and when shaping your briws. It is very pigmented too and goes on smooth and really stays on
Jordyn S.
Pawtucket, RI
The wand is the perfect size and it tames my brows beautifully. The only thing that could improve it is a greater shade range
Gabby E.
Whenever I don't feel like filling my brows I just comb this through and they look darker and fuller for a more natural look.
Michelle Z.
San Jose, CA
I love this product for tinting and shaping my brows! It works as well as the benefit gimme brow at a fraction of the price!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.