BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Rania C.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is the only product that ia m using on my brows lately!!Amazing!!!My brows stay in place all day.The price is awesome and its a dupe fot the Benefit-Gimme brow mascara!!!
SydneySky S.
Zagreb
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
With the help of eyebrow gel my eyebrows are thicker and get extra color, they look great, it works for me and i love it , go buy it and try it ,maybe you will love it also
Leslie M.
Whitby, ON
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This brow gel is fantastic for the price! It keeps my fairly unruly brows is good shape for most of the day. It’s also buildable so I can reapply throughout the day. I find the fibres don’t do much, but overall the brow gel fills in and beefs up my brows well!
Eva P.
Málaga
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I have full eyebrows, so this is the only product I use and I really like it: it is so comfortable and so affordable. It leaves my eyebrow hair in its place all day.
Katrina O.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Amazing. Gives my brows a little definition, a little shape, a little hold. Not too intense, very quick and easy for the morning. Definitely not an "Instagram brow" look - nice and natural while still defined.
Kathryn O.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This product is incredible! The wand is short and skinny, which makes it easy to manoeuvre through your brows. The product looks like it has fibers in it which makes your brows appear fuller. The product is also pretty wet, which allows you to set your brows exactly how you want them before it dries down (unlike Maybelline Brow Drama, which dries way too quickly, in my opinion). I've not heard anything about this product being waterproof, but I've worn this on many rainy days and my brows always look great at the end of the day! As a natural blonde, the blonde shade is the exact colour I'm looking for -- not too red/brown/grey! It's definitely ashy, but still a very natural colour (if you're a blonde, you know the struggle). I'm sure this is a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow, and for such a great price, you can't go wrong! It's even cheaper than the "classic" drug store brands, and although the tube is small, the product has lasted me for several months with everyday use. Definitely a holy grail product!
Hannah Z.
Oakville
This product is amazing and such an affordable price. I use this everyday after filling in my eyebrows and it hold my brows in place perfectly. I also love using this on days where i'm using little to no makeup, it gives my brows a more finished and put together look which I absolutely love, The colour selection isn't great, I think they only have two colours to choose from, however I think you could make it work depending on how much product you use at a time. When I had blonde hair, and light eyebrows, I used the darker shade to give them more definition and I love the way that it made my eyebrows look. Overall, I'll definitely keep repurchasing this because it's amazing and extremely affordable.
elisa c.
richmond hill, ON
I love this stuff. I used benefits gimme brow for a few years. I always found in photos the colour to be off. I never like the look of drawing in brows or over done brows. This offer just enough to polish ypur brows with out them looking to insta worthy. The fibers do not bleed onto your face snd if you worry about this simply use a setting spray. The brush is a great size and allows you to comb through well. To start wipe off extra product on a napkin just to get used to using the product. And such good quality for the price. Buy at shoppers or super store in canada. Would recommend and use them on this and thick brows. Thin be careful with the brush it is a bit large you may need to dip a lip brush in the tube for better control or a small sample mascara wand would work too and you can pair this with a clear mascara gel to lock. Everything in. I often do that. Or spray a mascara brush sample wand with hair spray and brush brows that way too
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I got this product thinking that it would be a good dupe of Benefit Gimme Brow. It's okay but not fantastic. The colour matches my blonde eyebrows which is great because most shades don't work for me. This was also good because there's only 3 shades. It doesn't make my eyebrows get crunchy or hard like some brow products. While it claims to use fibres to create a fuller look, I found that it didn't do as great of a job as Benefit at making them look fuller, so I still have to do a bit of shaping when using this product. However, I like that this product is inexpensive and extremely affordable.
Emily B.
London, ON
A pretty good eyebrow gel. I noticed that it didn't really hold my brows in place. It is good for the price. I think this product would be good for someone who doesn't have crazy unruly brows but needs to fill them in. I use 02 for brown and darker hair. I think that the colour matches my brows pretty well and I have medium brown hair. I tend to find that when applying the product at times I can get clumps in my brows but I usually use a separate spoolie to help distribute the product. The price of the product is quite affordable.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.