3 colors available

Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Maple Ridge, BC
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is my favourote brow gel, j used to use the abh coloured one but this one is so much cheaper and it works perfectly. it gives me the little bit of colour so i can use it on its own or as a gel to hold it all in place after i full them in
chatti m.
chatti m.
sousse
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is perfect if I want a to do a quick and effortless makeup, it has a non intense pigment so u can build the fullness of the eyebrows based on your preference. I would definitely buy it again and again.
Linda V.
Linda V.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is AMAZING! This thing is actually a very point on dupe for the benefit gimme brow! It has the same "hairs" for brow volume and same consistency of the gem but for a very very good price a very affordable one
Ava A.
Ava A.
This is my favourite brow gel I love it so much and it's an amazing price I'm almost out of my bottleūüė≠but I will totally buy a new one!!!i use it every day and it last a while but not the whole day if u don't have it I totally recommend it!!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Great for the price. Very similar formula to benifit gimme brow. If you can find your colour in the essence range, I would recommend this over the benifit one. I can't believe how cheap this brow gel is, it preforms like a midrange brow gel
Sara G.
Sara G.
I love this eyebrow gel! It is great and definitely a great price to buy at! It is long lasting and a great colour match for me as I have dark eyebrows. I use it whenever I feel like putting on make up. I would definitely buy this again.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
I absolutely love this eyebrow gel! It is so easy to use, makes my eyebrow hairs stay in place, and gives some extra volume to my eyebrows. I can use this to set my eyebrows in place after I fill them in or I can use them on the days that I want a more natural look and it looks wonderful. This is the second time I've purchased it and I will continue to purchase it! It also helps that it is so affordable. 10/10 would reccomend to everyone.
Emilia S.
Emilia S.
Beilngries
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It's very cheap, which is a plus of course, but I didn't really like it.
It's kinda clumpy and too wet and my brows don't stay the way I want them to. I won't buy it again and I also don't recommend it.
Asmera P.
Asmera P.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a really good product. It's a great dupe for benefits gimme brow. It's very affordable as well. It holds the eyebrow hairs in place and provides enough colour without having to fill in the brows.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Nottingham, Notts
This is a gem from the drugstore - it tints and holds your brows in place, as well as adding volume with little fibers. I love to use this to tone down my brows when I've gone a little crazy with them!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.