BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Shanjida S.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this brow gel because it makes my eyebrows looks thicker and darker. I love to use this when I'm at school because it's quick and easy to put on! I bought mine from Wilkonsons for £2 and I'll recommend this to anyone
Kaitlyn C.
St. John’s, NL
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I love this product!!! When I'm finished doing my brows I'll use this to just give them that extra boost! It really helps to define them! For the price, it is defiantly a worth it! I will keep repurchasing this!
Linda V.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is AMAZING! This thing is actually a very point on dupe for the benefit gimme brow! It has the same "hairs" for brow volume and same consistency of the gem but for a very very good price a very affordable one
chatti m.
sousse
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is perfect if I want a to do a quick and effortless makeup, it has a non intense pigment so u can build the fullness of the eyebrows based on your preference. I would definitely buy it again and again.
Lizzie B.
Pendle college , Lancaster
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Considering the price point this is one of the best eyebrow gels i've tried! it gives my brows the appearence of being think and bushy and sets them in place all day. I use this everytime i do my makeup!
Liz F.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
11/10 favourite brow product ever! It's a tinted gel with fibres, super easy to apply and looks super natural. Basically identical to Benefit Gimme Brow but at 20% of the price! Will repurchase forever
Tania H.
Doral, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is everything !! I mean, I can't not leave the house without it on. It brushes my brows, it makes them look fuller, it is not a product that will make your brows look fake and it is long lasting
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I think I bought the wrong shade because it did not do anything at all for my brows, it did not gave me any color or any fullnes, the only thing I can say it did was a little bit of definition.
Narimene C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
All I have to say is WOW! First off, let me say that I am a big fan of Essence products, I love their eyeshadow primer. But this stuff is definitely holy grail for me. I have really thick brows so I don't usually purchase any brow products at all, I normally just get my brows waxed and I'm good to go. But this stuff has been a life saver for me. I use it when I'm in between weeks of getting my brows done, just to fill in some sparse areas and it works like a gem. Although I've never purchased the other products myself, many people even say this is better then theirs Anastasia brow products for more then half the price.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
me parece muy buen producto lo utilizo mucho para finalizar el acabado en las cejas y darle una apariencia natural no tan pesada . me encanta la variedad en tonos , no es un producto grumoso y cumple con su cometido
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.