BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Karelly L.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is so perfect for days when I don't have the time to do my brows. I can literally just brush my brows and they look great.
Christine L.
Pensacola, FL
This product is great for its price point only real complaint is that I've only seen two color options brown and dark brown.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Purchase this at forever 21 and it was cheap so i say why not. And i was impressed, i applied this b4 i use a powder fill in
Morgan G.
This stuff is great. I got it in an ipsy bag, and it is very comparable to the Benefit gimme brow. Only a whole lot cheaper!
Aura A.
I loooooove this product, it leaves my brows so natural and organized, and the best of all is that Essence is cruelty free!!!
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
I've been looking for a very long time for a product that doesn't smear and expand as it gets warm, this is a great product.
Kristy T.
I use this to set my brows after the pomade or on natural days by itself super affordable and a good color match for my brows
Alysha C.
Columbia Hts, MN
Love it just wish it lasted longer & wish the wand was a bit smaller. Would be nice if they also had more color shade variety
Stacy S.
I love this eyebrow gel!! It matches great lasts and all day. And fills in your brow to make it look fuller. Great product!!
Veronica W.
Omg this is my favorite brow gel, it is a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow but a fraction of the price. A definite must
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.