BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Meryem E.
Rabat
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
These eyebrows are, in my opinion, the best kind of eyebrows mascara. Give her a very natural color and wonderful to think that show dark or bad love I advise all girls to use it is suitable and the color of the light and dark and mesium are very wonderful.
Amy W.
This gel is so good, but when im running out of brow gel what I also like to do is get my angled eyebrow brush and dip it in as if it were a brow gel, fills them in and keeps the brows in place all day!! Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Ana R.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
So I heard that this product is a perfect dupe for the Benefit one, I never tried the gimme brow but I always love a good deal, so I bought this essence one and I'm really happy, it gives me colour and fix my brows! So I'm super happy!
Donata T.
Turek
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
It is really nice for everyday use, it has nice color for blondes. It is easy in use and keep your eyebrows in place. The price is very affordable for everyone for that value that product has. I would recommend it to everyone and I will buy it again.
Bárbara F.
It gives you a fuller eyebrow by making your brows darker. It is a product perfect for natural make-up. It does not fill your brows so I would advise you to also use a pencil or a powder like I do. It is small and practical to take everywhere.
Anna H.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
No es mi producto favorito para las cejas, probablemente tengo que usar otro tono, se mantiene húmedo mucho tiempo, su aplicador es un poco duro y no me gusto su textura , su pigmentación es buena, lo compraría nuevamente pero en otro color
Brynja E.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Quick, easy and simple. So fast and looks great in a hurry! Keeps your eyebrows set and looking fantastic all day after only a short spruce.
I use this often when I’m heading out the door and would recommend to those with a tight schedule!
Jorleny S.
is a good mascara of spades, has a good pigmentation, the only thing I do not like is that I do not see several shades because I do not have all of them, I do not own any of them, and it's a bit annoying, but everything else is super good, super cool and I loved it
Tara K.
Kamloops, BC
Save your money on this one. It applies messy, makes your brows look greasy and really doesn't give you a natural looking brow at all. You legit look painted and it's gross unless you are into looking fake and gross.
Shanjida S.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this brow gel because it makes my eyebrows looks thicker and darker. I love to use this when I'm at school because it's quick and easy to put on! I bought mine from Wilkonsons for £2 and I'll recommend this to anyone
Erica S.
Beckley, WV
Is this product a dupe for Benefit's gimme brow?
Esteban A.
From 1 to 10 how much would you use this product, and why use it?
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
How good is this Gel mascara?
Ruth R.
I've seen this product at Ulta but it looks like it'll barely give you any color to your brows. Has anyone tried this? What are yalls thought about this?
Karen E.
Saint Louis, MO
How well does this product really work? How accurate are the colors?