BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Gabriela L.
This is a great underrated product! I have repurchased this many times now. Very affordable! Can’t beat it for the price! It does what it claims!
Paulina A.
Hawthorne, CA
Me encantó!! Realmente aporta color y mantiene las cejas en su lugar. El envase es pequeño y muy práctico, y el cepillo tiene el tamaño perfecto.
Annika B.
Jackson, TN
This is a fantastic dupe for the benefit gimme brow! Very volumizing and keeps the brows looking natural. It does not look them in place though.
Demi B.
Wichita Falls, TX
YES YES YES! Perfect dupe for Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel. AND it is way way way cheaper. $2.99... you can't beat that.
Jennifer E.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I like this just to set my brows after I put my pomade on. Can use by itself for natural brows as well. For the price, this is a great product.
Cali H.
Maple Grove, MN
Works perfect for my blonde brows, and is a great price. Would recommend for any beginner or someone who doesn't take my time on their eyebrows
Felicia C.
Rhinebeck, NY
My favorite makeup tool there is. It is like a mascara for your eyebrows and it is very natural. I received it in my ipsy bag and its so great.
Rebecca P.
I use this stuff on the reg. It's like hair spray for my brows. Keeps them in place all day and adds jus a touch of color. Very natural looking
Katherine H.
It's okay. It was a little to ashy for my eyebrows but wasn't awful. I still prefer my Benefit products but a good alternative for super cheap
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
I really like this product. It is so affordable. You can get it at ulta. It's only like three bucks. It's long-lasting. Great for every day. Easy to apply and easy to use. I would totally recommend.
Devin H.
How is the shade range on this? I am looking for an alternative to benefit gimme brow in shade 1. Thanks!
Lauren Y.
How does this compare to Benefit's Gimme Brow?
Erin G.
Fort Riley, KS
Does this work as well as "gimme brow" been looking for a cheaper option! Will I have to use a pencil as well ? HELP!!
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
Does this eyebrow gel flake? I have NYC eyebrow gel and within about 8 hours it's no good.
Esteban A.
From 1 to 10 how much would you use this product, and why use it?