3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Emily R.
Emily R.
Guelph , ON
I really love this brow gel! So easy to use and extremely affordable too! This works well to set my brows and tame them, it may add a tiny bit of volume but I don't notice huge changes. It's nice to keep them in shape and looking well kept.
Carola M.
Carola M.
Padova Italy
In love with this product! Give me volume and also it put in place my eyebrows!! Il colore che uso è il numero 1 e ha delle fibre all'interno che danno maggior volume alle ciglia Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Timi B.
Timi B.
Since I was 14 I was obsessed with this brand! It is easy to apply! It is cheap! But it looks great! I have a bunch of products, but I keep going back to the Essence ones! I am buying it over and over again! It is simply amazing!
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I didn't really like this . My friend who works at Shoppers Drugmart recommended it to me. I didn't like the texture and made my eyebrows look weird . Maybe I'm not applying
It right . I really love the essence brand but not this .
Yaya S.
Yaya S.
Haifa
The affordable price of essence products make all the difference. You all can get yours to try and you will Love it indeed. It has some colours to match all types. Super easy to apply and stays all day.
Highly recommended, I will buy new indeed
madeline a.
madeline a.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this because it really keeps each hair in place all day while also adding a bit of pigmentation. The colouring is also not that chocolate brown colour that most companies do it's a grey brown which look much more natural.
Shamma A.
Shamma A.
Abu Dhabi
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I recently got this and I'm already innnnllloooovvvvee with it....it's really affordable, I really love all of essence products....THEY'RE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING AND AFFOORRDABLE...I really recommend this..if u can't afford high end products then I recommend this..ūüôÜ
Ayesha Q.
Ayesha Q.
Another great product by essence. Super affordable, great staying power and beautiful finish- this eyebrow gel is my go to for everyday looks as it is a bit on the "lighter" more "natural" side. A definite buy again for me.
KARINA J.
KARINA J.
Keila
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I really like this product because it is really easy to apply and it is really close dupe for the benefit one. if I would run out of this I would buy it again. It is so cheap too it is like 2.99‚ā¨ so overall great product.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Boyle, AB
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
In my opinion this is the same if not better than the gimme brow by benefit, bought it at shoppers drug mart. Had fibres in it to mimic brow hair which is awesome for naturally thicker brows to fill in sparse areas!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beckley, WV
Is this product a dupe for Benefit's gimme brow?
emma d.
emma d.
mesa, AZ
what size is the wand in this brow mascara? i've tried a few different products and the range in wand size is pretty wide!
Mackenzie T.
Mackenzie T.
New Port Richey
Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?
Esteban A.
Esteban A.
From 1 to 10 how much would you use this product, and why use it?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these?