3 colors available

Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I didn't really like this . My friend who works at Shoppers Drugmart recommended it to me. I didn't like the texture and made my eyebrows look weird . Maybe I'm not applying
It right . I really love the essence brand but not this .
Yaya S.
Yaya S.
Haifa
The affordable price of essence products make all the difference. You all can get yours to try and you will Love it indeed. It has some colours to match all types. Super easy to apply and stays all day.
Highly recommended, I will buy new indeed
Timi B.
Timi B.
Since I was 14 I was obsessed with this brand! It is easy to apply! It is cheap! But it looks great! I have a bunch of products, but I keep going back to the Essence ones! I am buying it over and over again! It is simply amazing!
madeline a.
madeline a.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this because it really keeps each hair in place all day while also adding a bit of pigmentation. The colouring is also not that chocolate brown colour that most companies do it's a grey brown which look much more natural.
Shamma A.
Shamma A.
Abu Dhabi
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I recently got this and I'm already innnnllloooovvvvee with it....it's really affordable, I really love all of essence products....THEY'RE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING AND AFFOORRDABLE...I really recommend this..if u can't afford high end products then I recommend this..ūüôÜ
Ayesha Q.
Ayesha Q.
Another great product by essence. Super affordable, great staying power and beautiful finish- this eyebrow gel is my go to for everyday looks as it is a bit on the "lighter" more "natural" side. A definite buy again for me.
KARINA J.
KARINA J.
Keila
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I really like this product because it is really easy to apply and it is really close dupe for the benefit one. if I would run out of this I would buy it again. It is so cheap too it is like 2.99‚ā¨ so overall great product.
Débora F.
Débora F.
I buy this product regularly because it's a nice price and does such a good job. It fixes my eyebrows all day and it stays quite all the time but also looks very natural and you feel extremely confidente with it on!
Sukritta S.
Sukritta S.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This thing is awesome, it just feel like I wasn't wearing anything on my brows, really light weight and the shade matches with my natural brow so well. I wore by itself when I have no time for makeup and it still look so good. Plus it is very affordable.
Leah K.
Leah K.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product is one of my favourite drugstore products to buy of all time! It's so affordable to everyone and is great value for money! It's extremely easy to apply and I will definitely be buying this product again
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
How is this in comparison to the give me brow gel? I used a sample of that and love the easy application and quick brows!
Tyana P.
Tyana P.
I've been wanting to try this but does it actually keep ur brows in shape and how long does it last?
Yareli C.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
How good is this Gel mascara?
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
I've seen this product at Ulta but it looks like it'll barely give you any color to your brows. Has anyone tried this? What are yalls thought about this?
Esteban A.
Esteban A.
From 1 to 10 how much would you use this product, and why use it?