BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Christina C.
Graham, WA
Tames my brows very well and gives them a extra bit of color. It is a very good value and lasts very long.
Lauren D.
Pensacola, FL
I'm no good at brows until I got this product in my Ipsy bag. So easy to use and my brows look effortless.
Josie H.
Independence, KY
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
So easy to use this product! If you want an easy way to do your brows quickly this is it! Also great price!
Shealyn Z.
Gladwin, MI
This is a good dupe for high end products just like it. Easily the best affordable brow gel on the market.
Elsa N.
Longmont, CO
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I see no difference and it won't keep my eyebrows in place. Not a product that I would like to keep buying
Allison A.
This is a great brow gel. The price is great and the product it great quality. It gives brows great color.
Joni P.
Modesto, CA
It keeps my eyebrow hairs down and fills in the sparse areas but does not make it look too dark and thick.
Kendal K.
Northridge, CA
I like the formula and the price but the color options are pretty limited and didn't look natural for me
Terilyn F.
I love this! It does just enough for my brows without me looking super intense. Keeps the brows in place!
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is great. It makes my eyebrows look fuller without too much work. Great on days I'm in a rushūüėä
Candela L.
I saw some youtubers saying that this product might be compared to benefit brow products, is that true? Because there's a big price diference...
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Does this get clumpy at all??
Taylor U.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking for an easy way to fill in my brows instead of powder and a pencil. Does this really work and make brows fuller ??
Aeron M.
Where can I buy this in Canada? I haven't seen it around.
Orianna R.