3 colors available

Buy on Target*
madeline a.
madeline a.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this because it really keeps each hair in place all day while also adding a bit of pigmentation. The colouring is also not that chocolate brown colour that most companies do it's a grey brown which look much more natural.
Shamma A.
Shamma A.
Abu Dhabi
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I recently got this and I'm already innnnllloooovvvvee with it....it's really affordable, I really love all of essence products....THEY'RE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING AND AFFOORRDABLE...I really recommend this..if u can't afford high end products then I recommend this..ūüôÜ
Ayesha Q.
Ayesha Q.
Another great product by essence. Super affordable, great staying power and beautiful finish- this eyebrow gel is my go to for everyday looks as it is a bit on the "lighter" more "natural" side. A definite buy again for me.
KARINA J.
KARINA J.
Keila
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I really like this product because it is really easy to apply and it is really close dupe for the benefit one. if I would run out of this I would buy it again. It is so cheap too it is like 2.99‚ā¨ so overall great product.
Trudy C.
Trudy C.
Edmonton, AB
It's just a so so product...nothing special about it and nothing really bad about it. It's quite liquid-y so you have to be careful when using it. I bought it in shoppers drug mart. Would not recommend if you want great quality but for causal everyday use it's okay.
Leah K.
Leah K.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product is one of my favourite drugstore products to buy of all time! It's so affordable to everyone and is great value for money! It's extremely easy to apply and I will definitely be buying this product again
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Boyle, AB
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
In my opinion this is the same if not better than the gimme brow by benefit, bought it at shoppers drug mart. Had fibres in it to mimic brow hair which is awesome for naturally thicker brows to fill in sparse areas!
Sukritta S.
Sukritta S.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This thing is awesome, it just feel like I wasn't wearing anything on my brows, really light weight and the shade matches with my natural brow so well. I wore by itself when I have no time for makeup and it still look so good. Plus it is very affordable.
Débora F.
Débora F.
I buy this product regularly because it's a nice price and does such a good job. It fixes my eyebrows all day and it stays quite all the time but also looks very natural and you feel extremely confidente with it on!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
So pretty good product. It's no dip brow but it works! It's a great price and it does the job. I keep my brows a place for a pretty long time but not the whole day, I have to reapply. I don't really recommend that
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
I've been trying to figure out some good and cheap brands for my brows and I saw this at target the other day what would any of you say about this product
Taylor U.
Taylor U.
Newnan, GA
I've been looking for an easy way to fill in my brows instead of powder and a pencil. Does this really work and make brows fuller ??
Sharon Y.
Sharon Y.
Unionville, Ontario
Do you need to apply anything else before or after this product?
Candela L.
Candela L.
I saw some youtubers saying that this product might be compared to benefit brow products, is that true? Because there's a big price diference...
Christina R.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
Is this a good dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow? Not willing to commit to $30 for one tube.