3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Timi B.
Timi B.
Since I was 14 I was obsessed with this brand! It is easy to apply! It is cheap! But it looks great! I have a bunch of products, but I keep going back to the Essence ones! I am buying it over and over again! It is simply amazing!
Carola M.
Carola M.
Padova Italy
In love with this product! Give me volume and also it put in place my eyebrows!! Il colore che uso è il numero 1 e ha delle fibre all'interno che danno maggior volume alle ciglia Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
madeline a.
madeline a.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this because it really keeps each hair in place all day while also adding a bit of pigmentation. The colouring is also not that chocolate brown colour that most companies do it's a grey brown which look much more natural.
Ayesha Q.
Ayesha Q.
Another great product by essence. Super affordable, great staying power and beautiful finish- this eyebrow gel is my go to for everyday looks as it is a bit on the "lighter" more "natural" side. A definite buy again for me.
Shamma A.
Shamma A.
Abu Dhabi
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I recently got this and I'm already innnnllloooovvvvee with it....it's really affordable, I really love all of essence products....THEY'RE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING AND AFFOORRDABLE...I really recommend this..if u can't afford high end products then I recommend this..ūüôÜ
KARINA J.
KARINA J.
Keila
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I really like this product because it is really easy to apply and it is really close dupe for the benefit one. if I would run out of this I would buy it again. It is so cheap too it is like 2.99‚ā¨ so overall great product.
Sukritta S.
Sukritta S.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This thing is awesome, it just feel like I wasn't wearing anything on my brows, really light weight and the shade matches with my natural brow so well. I wore by itself when I have no time for makeup and it still look so good. Plus it is very affordable.
Débora F.
Débora F.
I buy this product regularly because it's a nice price and does such a good job. It fixes my eyebrows all day and it stays quite all the time but also looks very natural and you feel extremely confidente with it on!
Trudy C.
Trudy C.
Edmonton, AB
It's just a so so product...nothing special about it and nothing really bad about it. It's quite liquid-y so you have to be careful when using it. I bought it in shoppers drug mart. Would not recommend if you want great quality but for causal everyday use it's okay.
Leah K.
Leah K.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product is one of my favourite drugstore products to buy of all time! It's so affordable to everyone and is great value for money! It's extremely easy to apply and I will definitely be buying this product again
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Tucson, AZ
Is this stuff any good? I've been on the hunt for singe great cheap eyebrow products.
Candela L.
Candela L.
I saw some youtubers saying that this product might be compared to benefit brow products, is that true? Because there's a big price diference...
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
London, ON
I love how affordable these products are but wondering if this formula is good?! Does it work?!
Azeneth G.
Azeneth G.
How many shades does this product have?
Elena S.
Elena S.
Is this the only color or does it come in multiple shades?Thanks!