BY ESSENCE #17 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Katia o.
Napa, CA
I love this, it is affordable, it gives darkness to my brows, volume, it stays on. This product is easy to apply easy to remove, just amazing over all.
Whitney K.
This product is great for an every day brow. It gives just enough pigment for a more defined brow. I inky wished the applicator were a tad bit smaller.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This brow gel is so easy to use and pigmented. It holds my brows in place all day and is a lot cheaper than other comparable brands! I love it so much
Andrea S.
Medford, NY
I just finished one of these it was pretty good i know a lot of people co pared tgis to the benefot one it didnt fail me at all i would buy this again
Erin N.
I definitely still prefer Gimme Brow, but for the price, this works really well. I like to fill in with some powder and then finish with this on top.
Marjorie V.
Lakewood, WA
I like the formula of this brow gel l, really helps fill in my brows. Great for no makeup, makeup days... Really wish it had a darker color range...
Allie C.
I use this product every day on my brows! You can use it on top of a brow pencil, or by itself! It's super affordable, and can be found at any Ulta!
Haley M.
Santa Cruz, CA
Such a great and affordable dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow! It holds my dross down great and the slight tint adds dimension to my brows, Love Love Love!
Alyssa C.
Such a great product!! The brush is kinda hard compared to a more expensive one but honestly for the price you can't beat it! I will buy this again!
Paige M.
naperville illinois
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Places my eyebrow to stay stiff and not moves all day !! Give the whole look a pop and honestly changes your whole look even if ur going all natural
Azeneth G.
How many shades does this product have?
Lizzy H.
Pottsville, PA
What does everyone think of this product?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, ON
Do you need to apply anything else before or after this product?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Does this get clumpy at all??
Jessie S.
London, ON
I love how affordable these products are but wondering if this formula is good?! Does it work?!