BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Mariah M.
This is so affordable and works so well. It makes your eye brows look so thick and stay in place all day.
Tristen H.
Holy pigmentation Batman!

For $3 this little guy is amazing! It's a great dupe for gimme brow at a steal.
Danielle S.
Cincinnati, OH
THIS PRODUCT IS A DUPE! It's only $3 and it is comparable to benefits gimme brow (which runs around $22).
Mommy L.
This brand is great. Has great product for really food prices. The formula is good and its easy to apply.
Duha M.
Duluth, GA
I use this to brush down those hairs that still stand after i do my eyebrows. It works too !! Looks great
Chenin H.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this brow gel but I wish it held the brows in place for a little while longer. I do like it though
Tracy H.
This such a good vrow product comparable to the gimme brow by benefit gives you that natural eyebrow look
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is great. It makes my eyebrows look fuller without too much work. Great on days I'm in a rush😊
Terilyn F.
I love this! It does just enough for my brows without me looking super intense. Keeps the brows in place!
Queen S.
I love this product and it's cheap! It works well and my brows never looked better! I buy it at Target.
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Does this get clumpy at all??
Jessie S.
London, ON
I love how affordable these products are but wondering if this formula is good?! Does it work?!
ben a.
I have struggle in fixing my eyebrows they become messy at the end of the day ,i'd like to try it but do we have to use the whole kit eyebrows gel+ this one or we can use it with Another brows product?
Carla J.
How much is this?
Shelby M.
Tucson, AZ
Is this stuff any good? I've been on the hunt for singe great cheap eyebrow products.