BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Cynthia A.
Peterborough , ON
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is really good at keeping your brows in place however I always end up getting product on my skin and not where i want it like the front of my brows so then i have to go in with my eyebrow brush and blend it out. I do love this product though especially for the price.
Meryem E.
Rabat
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
These eyebrows are, in my opinion, the best kind of eyebrows mascara. Give her a very natural color and wonderful to think that show dark or bad love I advise all girls to use it is suitable and the color of the light and dark and mesium are very wonderful.
Sara G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product is one of the best and most inexpensive products I have ever used for my brows. It sets my brows in place, adds a bit of colour so it is the perfect everyday product. Highly recommend to everyone that can get their hands on Essence products! ūüôĆūüŹľ‚̧
Demi K.
Dommelen
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I like this product, but I don't love it. I feel like it does add some highlights and colour in your brows, but it doesn't add any volume or fibers. Neither do I think it keeps my other browproducts on any longer, so I don't think I would recomment this gel.
Ana R.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
So I heard that this product is a perfect dupe for the Benefit one, I never tried the gimme brow but I always love a good deal, so I bought this essence one and I'm really happy, it gives me colour and fix my brows! So I'm super happy!
Amy W.
This gel is so good, but when im running out of brow gel what I also like to do is get my angled eyebrow brush and dip it in as if it were a brow gel, fills them in and keeps the brows in place all day!! Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Donata T.
Turek
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
It is really nice for everyday use, it has nice color for blondes. It is easy in use and keep your eyebrows in place. The price is very affordable for everyone for that value that product has. I would recommend it to everyone and I will buy it again.
B√°rbara F.
It gives you a fuller eyebrow by making your brows darker. It is a product perfect for natural make-up. It does not fill your brows so I would advise you to also use a pencil or a powder like I do. It is small and practical to take everywhere.
Anna H.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
No es mi producto favorito para las cejas, probablemente tengo que usar otro tono, se mantiene h√ļmedo mucho tiempo, su aplicador es un poco duro y no me gusto su textura , su pigmentaci√≥n es buena, lo comprar√≠a nuevamente pero en otro color
Brynja E.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Quick, easy and simple. So fast and looks great in a hurry! Keeps your eyebrows set and looking fantastic all day after only a short spruce.
I use this often when I’m heading out the door and would recommend to those with a tight schedule!
Jessie S.
London, ON
I love how affordable these products are but wondering if this formula is good?! Does it work?!
ben a.
I have struggle in fixing my eyebrows they become messy at the end of the day ,i'd like to try it but do we have to use the whole kit eyebrows gel+ this one or we can use it with Another brows product?
Carla J.
How much is this?
Shelby M.
Tucson, AZ
Is this stuff any good? I've been on the hunt for singe great cheap eyebrow products.
Azeneth G.
How many shades does this product have?